Specifications of Bamboo Flooring:
Strandwoven/Horizontal/Vertical Distressed Bamboo Flooring Paint Color
Strandwoven/Horizontal/Vertical Distressed Bamboo Flooring Paint Color:
Bamboo Interior Flooring
5)anti-scratch, easy care and cleaning,
6)can last a lifetime with proper care,etc;
Colors: Carbonized, Natural, Tiger color or Stained;
Glue: Dynea, E1 standard;
Varnish: Klumpp or Treffert,5 base coatings plus 2 top coatings;
Moisture content: 8%-12%;
Formaldehyde emission: 0.04ppm;
Measurement of lead in paint films: 3.6ppm(16CFR1303);
Installation: Nail down or glue down, floating method is preferred;
- Q:Bamboo flooring on the varnish dry for many years how to get rid of
- Wipe with gasoline
- Q:What does the floor level mean?
- 1) Solid wood flooring ABC grade is called commercial terms, "solid wood flooring national standard" is divided into "excellent goods", "first class", "qualified"; A) "excellent" is equivalent to A ; B) "first-class goods" equivalent to B-class board; C) "qualified products" equivalent to C-class board. 2) E1, E0 level is the European countries based on the content of free formaldehyde in wood-based panels to divide, but also China's domestic industry in the production of artificial plate standards. A) E0 is: less than or equal to 0.5 mg / l of formaldehyde emission; B) E1 means: less than or equal to 9.0mg / 100g formaldehyde emission; C) E2 means: less than or equal to 30.0mg / 100g formaldehyde emission The E0 grade sheet is not only environmentally friendly and standard higher, but because it does not contain green moisture-proof agent and adhesive, its toughness and moisture resistance is relatively low, generally used as furniture substrate, and not suitable for use in the kitchen humid environment.
- Q:Locked bamboo flooring advantages and disadvantages?
- I have to add the third point, to check the company and then choose, otherwise. Behind the troublesome things more. One of our neighborhoods was pierced when the new flat bamboo flooring was installed. Or the company sent the person to install, dragged a long time to ask helmad to teach the stalwarts to save the basket to the present has not yet been resolved, the owner with the downstairs are SUDDEN DEATH, but the company was calm, this world Road. Ugh. The
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring?
- Bamboo flooring is a good choice No shortcomings Relief buy question: Is it easy to deform? Added: not very good
- Q:Bamboo flooring is good or tiled well
- First of all to know the role of keel, personally think that the main role of keel has two: one, more conducive to moisture, two, easy to use the floor with a nail fixed. There are a lot of people will say that playing a keel feel better, that feeling only to understand their own. If the house is on the first and second floor, it is recommended that you play keel, can be better moisture. Then, do not need to use a nail to fix the floor, mainly depends on the purchase of bamboo flooring slot is flat buckle or lock. If it is a lock, then there is no need to nail a nail. Flat lotus floor installation, before many will use nailing or glue (with glue will produce secondary pollution to the indoor environment, in general, if the plastic will have formaldehyde, the stronger the sticky, the greater the content), but this Although the two methods fixed the floor, but if the floor after the need for maintenance that will be quite troublesome. Now with the floor with the spring, placed around the floor, you can prevent the floor between the seam, the effect is equivalent to nailing or sizing. Now with a large number of bamboo flooring with a lock, can be given priority.
- Q:Home bamboo flooring out of paint how to do
- Find you after the sale to deal with!
- Q:What do you think about bamboo floors?
- love bamboo floors, i'd get solid bamboo not laminate, the solid bamboo is going to be more durable.
- Q:Bamboo flooring chips in the floor?
- Water will destroy it (dishwasher overflow, moist spills, etc.), so use something that water won't injury which contain slate, tile or any organic stone. same reason you does no longer placed it on your bathing room!
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo floors?
- I bet it looks awesome. The good thing about bamboo flooring is that you can clean it the way you would hardwood, but it doesn't expand in the same way. It's surprisingly durable and more forgiving in a wet area basically. I would still attend to spills quickly however. Keep cleaning the way you're cleaning, and be sure the mop is well wrung, not dripping wet. (If the floor begins to dry on its own pretty quickly, you're using the right amount of moisture.) If you're noticing a film on the floor using soap, try a vinegar solution instead. (1 cup vinegar to 1 gallon water; divide as you need) Sometimes soaps or detergents leave a residue on wood (or bamboo) floors. Stay away from anything too harsh like bleach.
- Q:Do you want to invest a bamboo flooring factory?
- My father had previously helped to help one, the specific you can consult him, Tel: 132684594, Mr. Hu
Zhejiang Yongyu Bamboo Joint-Stock Co.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing of Bamboo products , etc. Our company occupies more than 150,000 square meters of land.Our products are currently being exported to the USA, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia and countries in the Middle East. Our main bamboo products are bamboo flooring,bamboo furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Europe; North America; Australia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range