Specification of Bamboo Flooring:
Solid bamboo flooring
Carbonized- coffer color
960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used
· House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring?
- 1) stability, bamboo flooring shrinkage and expansion than the solid wood flooring. But in the actual durability of bamboo flooring shortcomings are also obvious, first, by the impact of sun and wet prone to stratification, and in the southern region, bamboo flooring easy bark beetles, affecting the life of the floor. 2) in the use of comfort, bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring to be significantly better than King Kong board, can be said to be cool in winter and cool. This is mainly due to the low thermal conductivity of wood and bamboo, people no matter what season can be comfortable barefoot walking in the above, which is incomparable than the Diamond plate. 3) from the home of the environmental health point of view, bamboo flooring and diamond plate in the processing of the use of a large number of adhesives, how much harmful to the human body, especially for children more harmful, and solid wood flooring there is no such problem. 4) from the aesthetic aspects of contrast, bamboo flooring its own color is more monotonous, difficult to adapt to a variety of decoration style, so most of the bamboo flooring for dyeing
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- I recommend the use of bamboo flooring: low-carbon environmental protection than the solid wood to twitch to ask the tumbling pile of grass standard Tong Tong wide plate cheaper than solid wood composite environmental protection, than to strengthen the floor durable! My home is "Xin Huachang" bamboo flooring, you can go to the store to see, home decoration materials is a top priority, hoping to help you!
- Q:ABOUT BAMBOO FLOORING?
- dont get it- you're killing the panda's :(
- Q:In the building materials market to see the bamboo floor, and looks pretty good, do not know how to identify good or bad!
- Bamboo flooring is usually the use of matt wear-resistant paint, pick bamboo flooring, the sand can be used in the bamboo floor surface back and forth grinding more than a dozen, if the bamboo flooring no significant changes, said its better wear resistance bamboo floor processing accuracy is also very important. The selection can be arbitrarily take about ten bamboo flooring, placed on the flat surface, the floor after the fight without a large gap, neat shape, the stability of the bamboo flooring for the quality of the floor
- Q:Tile or Bamboo Floors?
- Definately go with the tile, it will be so much easier to clean, plus you will get a new counter. Wood is very hard to maintain when you have kids.
- Q:How do I clean my bamboo floor?
- Wax should have never been put on them. It is an outdated old way to shine/protect wooden floors. What is bad about it is when it dulls up it requires re waxing/buffing. New products available such as polyurethane are maintenance free. They keep the shine with not maintenance. I would suggest having the floor sanded and refinished with Bona traffic wood floor finish. Otherwise you will need to hire someone to come and buff the floors every 6 months or so.
- Q:Bamboo floors?
- The primary benefit of bamboo flooring is of course it’s environmentally friendly nature. Unlike the majority of wood suited to flooring, it’s available in vast supply. Bamboo trees also reach maturity significantly faster than most trees and this means that when a forest is cut down, it doesn’t take decades to replenish itself. This means that bamboo is classified as a rapidly renewable wood or timber source. Bamboo floors are warm and inviting. They can add a touch of class and refinement to just about any room. Unlike many aspects of interior design, bamboo floors are neither a trend or a fad, making them a timeless addition. You can install them in your home, safe with the knowledge that they’ll look just as good ten years from now.
- Q:Home decoration do not know the bamboo floor is good. And strengthen the floor than what advantages and disadvantages?
- Bamboo flooring main shortcomings, that is, with a long time ridicule riders off the nine pigeon on the end of the face and the edge will be thorns, environmental protection can be, the summer is cooler than the enhanced plate is not afraid of some water. Strengthen the floor more color, high degree of wear resistance, it will not be thorns, the basic need for care, care is also convenient, the price is relatively cheap
- Q:Bamboo flooring floor brick wood floor with which good?
- Of course, wood flooring, wood flooring is not only good-looking, but also defensive, brick floor than the floor are much better.
- Q:Bamboo flooring on the varnish dry for many years how to get rid of
- Wipe with gasoline
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range