Specification of Bamboo Flooring:
Solid bamboo flooring
Carbonized- coffer color
960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used
· House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo Flooring?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- Your chances of finding 8" wide flooring of any kind is very slim. The problem is cupping not warping. The wider the planks the more they will cup. Any real wood product would for sure cup if it was that wide. Even an engineered product like bamboo. Might try a local woodworking company. They would have to custom make the pieces for you. Hope this helps...Good luck with your search!
- Q:I'd like some feedback concerning bamboo flooring?
- Why don't you check out some of the vinyl flooring that they make now. It looks just like wood and I'm sure you could get it in a bamboo coloring. It is also less expensive than real wood and will last 25 to 30 years. Less maintenance and easier to keep clean.
- Q:Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?
- (Floor wax) take turpentine 50%, ground wax 20%, paraffin 10% and wax 20% in the hot state after mixing, and then add a little amount of dye (Yellow, yellow or dark yellow), will be formulated into the floor wax. The use of the method is: first scrub off the dust and dirt on the floor, and then the floor wax with a brush on the floor, forming a thin layer, and so on, with a brush and wool fabric wipe, until the light. & Lt; BR & gt; 2. Water horseshoe latex liquid and floor wax is prepared by mixing 30% wax, 20% wax and 50% concentrated soap in a hot state, adding the appropriate amount of dye according to the desired color, Evenly made. The use of method is: take water horseshoe 100 grams added to 1.5 liters of hot water, mix with a brush on the floor, to be dry, with the floor brush to polish the wood floor polished.
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:In the building materials market to see the bamboo floor, and looks pretty good, do not know how to identify good or bad!
- Look at his wear coefficient, floor work, and thickness
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:Bamboo flooring floor brick wood floor with which good?
- Bamboo floor. Also have his benefits. Maintenance simple Jianxian light liver scalled Fei Gui ten ginger. There is little cost Wear more than a few of his better. Just like a few people that he is not good? Moisture can do red. There are regular points Oh? Test this result. I spent ten years.
- Q:What is the difference between bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring?
- Solid wood flooring in the pavement need to have wooden shelves. Bamboo flooring is not needed. Solid wood floor fear of water easy to change. Bamboo flooring hardness is bigger.
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- You try to use the security of the wood floor it, the Chinese brand, the price is reasonable, incense should be more suitable for home improvement
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range