Solid bamboo flooring
1900/960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used
· House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant
- Q:Which floor contains at least the formaldehyde?
- In fact, as long as it is in line with national standards can be. But we are the national inspection method is the inspection, choose to import better.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and bamboo flooring which is good
- Both from the material, to the price, lines, hardness are their own different, it can not be general about which is better, according to their own needs to choose. The two characteristics are as follows: 1, bamboo stitching with adhesive, made of high temperature and high pressure, wear paint seal, flame retardant, wear, mildew, smooth and soft floor. 2, solid wood flooring is the natural wood by drying, processing after the formation of ground decoration materials. It presents a natural wood texture and color patterns, giving a natural, soft, rich affinity texture.
- Q:Bamboo flooring is good or tiled well
- Whether it is tiling or playing keel, moisture must be done! Tile and play keel are based on personal preferences to set, and the use of the Dan in the measured stalk Yao Fei surprised when the superjiang no different quality.
- Q:Spring red bamboo floor how
- On the words and deeds of these people in China's bamboo culture, hard in China's local road ah. Peer competition such behavior is not desirable! Bamboo flooring is very popular with foreign consumers, why in China, but the majority of consumers have so much question? Peer malicious slander makes the bamboo flooring industry together by the people of the question ... ... China's local culture is so vulnerable? Such as bamboo cottage · bamboo bed · bamboo basket · bamboo · bamboo house · chopsticks, chopsticks cage, chopping board, mat, cup mats, curtains, etc. · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · civilization. "Bamboo" bless China
- Q:Bamboo flooring chips in the floor?
- The problem you describe with your bamboo floors is very typical of bamboo floors. These came out several years ago, exclusively from Asia. They were touted as very durable and not as susceptible to the problems of hardwood. Turns out that's not the case. When I was going to have new hardwood floors installed a couple years ago, I considered getting bamboo. But, my friend who owns a flooring supply store said that he refused to let me buy them through his store, because of the problems people have been having with them. He even refused to install them for people any more. He said about 60% of the bamboo floor installations he had done over the last two years had to be replaced with something else. The problem is with the bamboo itself, as well as the shoddy manufacturing process. Bamboo is a grass, not a wood. So, it's more susceptible to moisture effects (swelling in humid conditions and shrinkage in dry conditions). The bamboo is also put together in layers, like plywood. So, it is susceptible to peeling. It also isn't as scratch-resistant as claimed and does not refinish well. So, do what you can to patch up your existing floor. But, when you're ready to replace the floor, use a real hardwood.
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:Cleaning product needed for bamboo floor?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
- Q:ABOUT BAMBOO FLOORING?
- Like most wood products if you have too much moisture in your climate zone then you may need to watch out since natural wood tends to warp or expand or extract exponentially. Unlike pressed wood laminate or other processed products that can stand slightly better through humid conditions. Some even go to extreme by having a moisture measuring device for deterrent. All the regular maintenance required (dusting, polish...)
- Q:Carbonized bamboo flooring do not play keel direct shop will be what the problem?
- Bamboo flooring can not play keel. Plate pavement, playing keel is a habit of behavior, but also a relatively backward behavior, and now a lot of solid wood flooring are not playing keel, bamboo flooring is no need to play keel. And if the keel is not only the cost will increase, and once the keel damp will directly cause the bamboo floor deformation accelerated, a direct impact on the use of bamboo flooring. Bamboo flooring installation in two ways, one is the floating installation method, do not need to play keel, do not need sizing, paving panels, nailing, painting and other processes, saving time, Also save money, which is due to the bamboo flooring itself has been imported using UV paint six full closed, the surface has formed a strong wear-resistant layer. Another installation method is a fixed installation method, this installation method requires playing keel, the time will be a little longer, but also in the bamboo floor maintenance is more trouble. Bamboo flooring is one of the indispensable materials in the home decoration of the environmental protection era. The playing keel does not have a great influence on the use of bamboo flooring. Therefore, when installing the bamboo flooring, users can consider their own habits and economic level To make a choice.
- Q:ask bamboo floor maintenance?
- laminate bamboo flooring is very durable and resistant to moisture You should regularly sweep the floor with a soft bristled broom and then clean it with a mop and some mild soapy water. But the best thing you can do in order to ensure that your bamboo flooring stays in the best condition possible is to follow the manufacturer's instructions at all times.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range