Solid bamboo flooring
1900/960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used
· House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant
- Q:Solid wood floor tilt how to do
- In fact, the floor has a temperature regulation function, the air temperature is high, the wood will automatically absorb moisture; when the air is dry, the air is still in the air, Will release the water vapor, which can maintain a balance with the outside world. Some families appear floor arching phenomenon. Can be resolved from the following points: 1, the floor of the main tide caused by the expansion of the tide. It is more window ventilation, or dewatered with a regular dehumidifier. 2, please professional master repair. The room arched part of the pry open the wall side of the floor and his party, remove the floor temporarily buy a few floor cotton pad. 3, to find a piece of weight is best stone, pressure in the arch arch on the surface, under normal circumstances, about fifteen days can make the floor to restore the status quo. 4, remove the floor foam, make up the original floor (note the need to set the expansion gap). The emergence of solid wood flooring is still relatively troublesome, careful it!...
- Q:Does anyone have bamboo flooring?
- it depends on the room. My sister put bamboo in her kitchen and my brother put laminate in his kitchen. Both have kids and pets and both regret their choices because the materials have become dinged and marked up within a couple of years and have also suffered water damage due to the backings being absorbent. If you can afford it, use hardwood in most living spaces. In a kitchen or bath, I recommend porcelain ceramic tile. My kitchen has 12" square porcelain tile and I like it a lot. Completely impervious to anything a child or animal can do do it. I used the matte finish textured type so it isn't slippery. It looks like reddish tan sandstone. I would never use regular laminate in any area with moisture or heavy wear -- I've seen too many disasters with it in other peoples homes. Plus I think it always looks fake, not matter how "high end" it is. One exception is an excellent, cheap and easy solution though that might be perfect for you: the TrafficMaster Allure vinyl laminate floor that looks like wood. Check it out in Home Depot and I think you'll be surprised how real it looks and feels at half the price of most other flooring. It's simple to install, is comfortable and soft for kids, impervious to moisture and looks good. I've used Trafficmaster tiles in two of my homes and it always gets compliments and is as tough as nails. You could hose it down if you needed to -- it's solid vinyl. Plus, if you want to upgrade to something else later, it is a "floating" floor and rips out quickly.
- Q:What is the crack in the bamboo flooring?
- You should be the North it is, it is tiled to install it, or do not exist this touch whip Ji Zhuang panic bang bang two kinds of phenomena, and the other should not install special shrapnel. Contact your dealer for you
- Q:Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?
- Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?...
- Q:Tile or Bamboo Floors?
- Depending on what tile you get it can be very cold and hard to clean. Its a very hard surface. If it was not for your dog Id get the bamboo as it is very easy to clean. I dont like cold or hard floors. Bamboo is warm and beautiful and you dont have to worry about dropping something on it so much.
- Q:Home decoration wood floor should be how to choose?
- I suggest you buy the European floor, people's craft and quality and environmental protection are domestic can not be compared, it is the fact that the so-called worshiper.
- Q:Bamboo flooring chips in the floor?
- Water will destroy it (dishwasher overflow, moist spills, etc.), so use something that water won't injury which contain slate, tile or any organic stone. same reason you does no longer placed it on your bathing room!
- Q:What is the difference between bamboo flooring, solid wood flooring and composite flooring?
- Ruicheng floor, the brand quality are very good, my friend's home, and the top of the extravagant Liao Nong Moxi class smoked Chuan-wen than our own home approved the elephant is much better, paved more than a year, with the new What the thing, solid wood flooring and composite flooring can choose his home, bamboo flooring, then like the spring floor is good,...
- Q:Home decoration do not know the bamboo floor is good. And strengthen the floor than what advantages and disadvantages?
- It is best to sell composite flooring
- Q:Bamboo flooring is good or tiled well
- No other people are not the original answer, I tell you, bamboo must be beaten and then flutter
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range