Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Choke Valve Description
Choke valves fall into five types:the fixed choke valve ,the needle choke valve ,the pluger choke valve ,the cage-type choke valve and the orifice choke valve. The application of the materials,of which the main body and the components of choke valves are made,tallies completely with the API 6A and NACE MR-0175 standards. These choke valves are extensively used in off-shore and land oil drilling operations and also in oil production.
2. Main Features of Choke Valve
1) Fitted with a valve-opening indicator
2) Designed with the relief valve
3) Designed with the plane thrust bearing structure
4) Designed with the meal-to-meal sealing structure
5) Fitting with the valve stem sealed by using some special material made lip-shaped packing
6) Made of high wear-resising& corrosion-resising materials, both the valve core and bean are durable
7) Designed and manufactured strictly in accordance with API Spec 6A, ANSI and NACE MR-0175 standards.
3. Choke Valve Images
4. Choke Valve Specification
5. FAQ of Choke Valve
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing Oilfield products in China, mainly offering various of oilfild products consists of our one-stop sales. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|