Flange ends cast steel gate valve are used to cut or connect the pipe media under nominal pressure between class150-2500, working temperature≤600°C, in oil industry, chemical industry, fossil-field power plants.
Design Feature of Gate Valve
1. Both design and manufacture are carry out strictly fellow API600 and API602. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Co hard alloy welded sealing surface, which is wearing resistance, erosion proof, abrasion proof and long-lived.
3. The surface and the adjusting media of the valve shaft are nitrogenized so that it is erosion and abrasion resistance.
4. Class≥900LB, the media cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
5. There is backward sealing structure in the valve, so the sealing is reliable.
6. The material of the filling and the flange size can be chosen and the matched according to the applications and the requirement of the wier's. That can satisfy all kinds of working requirements.
The description of gate valve
The manufacturing shop of gate valve
The package of gate valve
- Q:What is gate valve (with force transfer joint)?
- The force transfer joint is mainly used for the loose connection of pumps, valves and other accessories.
- Q:HVAC design, why is less than DN50 of pipe gate valve and cut-off valve,
- Have not heard of this requirement, before the ball valve and butterfly valve quality is rarely used now are good, can be used, but not easy to control the flow valve butterfly valve can close more time-saving, fluid resistance of small. HVAC branch pipe, to flow control, so the choice of gate valve and cut-off valve is more reasonable, and now choose a ball valve is also a lot.
- Q:What does gate valve Z44T-10-200 code mean?
- The meaning of the model is standard, the landlord himself to check the JB/T308 standard, Baidu library some, and is free to download:JB/T 308-2004 valve type method of preparation clear EditionHttp://wenku.baidu.com/view/5f798850ad02de80d4d84036.htmlZ = gate valve4 = connection: flange4 = structure form: double gateT = sealing surface material: Copper10 = nominal pressure: 1.0MPa, followed by no letters indicate body material: Cast Iron200 = nominal path: DN200
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve and gate valve? Is it the same valve?
- The valve is driven by the valve stem to make vertical lifting of the plate inside the valve body.Gate valve is the same reason. The gate valve and gate valve have steel gate, parallel double gate and so on.So the gate valve and gate valve are the same valve. It's just a different name.
- Q:What does "Z45W-10T" mean?What does each letter stand for?
- T is the material code for the valve body, which stands for copper and copper alloysZ45W-10T, which means manual, flange connections, dark wedge rigid single gate plate, the valve seat sealing surface material directly processed by the valve body, nominal pressure PN10, valve body material for Brass Gate Valve
- Q:What's the meaning of flexible z45x-10q door valve?
- Crown valve pressModel Z45X-10QZ refers to gate valve4 finger flange connection5 refers to the dark bar driveX refers to rubber seals10 refers to 10 kg pressureQ refers to the body material, ductile ironFull bore flange soft sealed gate valve
- Q:What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means: liquid, internal thread connection, the valve sealing surface material for rubber, seat sealing surface material for lining adhesive, nominal pressure of 10 kg / cm2, nominal diameter of 80mm Iron Butterfly valve.
- Q:Function of gate valve
- The valve (including the valve and valve) is a fluid pipeline control device, its basic function is to connect or cut off the pipeline medium circulation, changing the medium circulation, change the direction of the flow medium, medium pressure and flow regulation, to protect the normal operation of pipeline equipment.
- Q:What is the standard length of GB steel gate valve?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Stop valve: a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. Therefore, this type of valve is very cooperative for cutting or regulating and throttling.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, because the friction between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of wear resistance. Second, the opening height is generally only 1/4 of the seat channel; therefore, it is much smaller than the gate valve; usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the disc; therefore, the manufacturing process is better and the service is easy to maintain. Because its packing is generally a mixture of asbestos and graphite, it has a higher temperature resistance. Steam valves are normally used with stop valves.Disadvantages: as a result of the medium through the valve flow direction has changed, so the minimum flow resistance valve is higher than most other types of valves; second, due to longer travel, opening slower than the ball.
We focuses on supplying special valves applied to long-distance pipelines, petroluem, petrochemical processing devices and other harsh working conditions.We offer integrated solutions for industrial valves.The leading products of group are ball valve series, control valve series, cryogenic valve series, high temp.& pressure valve series, special material and process valves series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; East Europe; West Europe; East Asia; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 100 People
||89,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range