Flange ends cast steel gate valve are used to cut or connect the pipe media under nominal pressure between class150-2500, working temperature≤600°C, in oil industry, chemical industry, fossil-field power plants.
Design Feature of Gate Valve
1. Both design and manufacture are carry out strictly fellow API600 and API602. The products feature a reasonable structure, reliable seal, good performance and nice modeling.
2. Co hard alloy welded sealing surface, which is wearing resistance, erosion proof, abrasion proof and long-lived.
3. The surface and the adjusting media of the valve shaft are nitrogenized so that it is erosion and abrasion resistance.
4. Class≥900LB, the media cavity uses a self-tightening sealing structure to have the sealing performance reinforced along with the pressure rise so as to ensure the sealing performance.
5. There is backward sealing structure in the valve, so the sealing is reliable.
6. The material of the filling and the flange size can be chosen and the matched according to the applications and the requirement of the wier's. That can satisfy all kinds of working requirements.
The description of gate valve
The manufacturing shop of gate valve
The package of gate valve
- Q:Gate valve z41t what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z = gate valve4 = connection form: flangeT = sealing surface material: copper alloy
- Q:What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steel
- Q:Which is the most expensive, check valve and gate valve?
- In the case of DN50 Z15T-16 DN50: screw valve 46.200 thread copper bar gate valve Z15T-16 DN50 52 Z45F-16 DN50 97 flange valve flange valve rod Z44T-10 DN50 169 Z45T-116 DN50 flange valve dark bar 173 thread swing check valves DN50 52.090 thread straight type check valve DN50 57.280 flange screw check H44T DN50 129 flange valve lift check valve H41T-16 DN50 124
- Q:Gate valve type Z40Y, Z40H letters - what does that mean?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== connection: flange0== structure: wedge type elastic RAMY== sealing surface material: hard alloyH== sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel
- Q:Gate valve DN65 what does that mean?
- DN65 indicates that the valve bore is 65CM.The gate (gate valve) is a headstock ram, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumpsparameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. To improve its manufacturability, make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during processing. This gate is called an elastic ram.
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The copper gate valve is made of copper alloy, and the common materials are made of stainless steel, cast steel, cast iron, and so on. Now there are new types of ceramic gate valves. Different properties of the gate valve performance, processing technology, service life, applicable occasions are a certain difference. Copper gate valves should be used for fire end water outlet installations as well as other occasions with special requirements.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The advantage of flat gate valve is that the flow resistance is small, and the flow resistance is similar to the flow resistance of short valve. The flat gate valve with guide hole is installed on the pipeline and can be directly cleaned with the cleaner. As the gate is sliding on the two seat surface, the flat gate valve can be applied to the medium with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually positioned automatically. The seat seal surface is not subject to thermal deformation of the valve body. Moreover, even if the valve is closed in cold condition, the thermal elongation of the stem will not cause the seal to be subjected to overload. The length of the structure is much shorter than that of the ball valve, and it is easier to start. Light plate gate valve is more refined, but the effect is exactly the same.
- Q:What is the difference between the cut-off valve and the gate valve?
- What is the difference between gate valve and stop valve?:Gate valve and globe valve structure is different, the valve structure for hand wheel, with the stem rotating together to do the opening and closing movement. Valve structure is rotating handwheel, stem do lifting movement. The flow is different, the gate valve requires full open or full closed state, the cut-off valve does not need. The valve has the flow direction requirements, and the gate valve has no inlet and outlet requirements!Sealing performance comparison:Valve length is shorter than the cut-off valve, higher than the cut-off valve, the valve should pay attention to the installation of high elevation. The gate valve can be tightly closed with the sealing surface by the pressure of the medium so as to achieve the effect of not leaking.
- Q:What's the difference between a soft seal gate valve and a hard sealed gate valve?
- It uses the elastic material of the gate, and uses the elastic material to produce the micro deformation compensation effect. It can achieve good sealing effect. Soft sealing gate valve has the advantages of light switch, reliable sealing, good elasticity memory and long service life.Hard sealing surface of the gate valve for cast iron or stainless steel, open and close resistance is small, no flow, but poor sealing performance.
- Q:What is the size and length of the DN80 gate valve? 10 kg and 16 kg, respectively?
- Valve structure length standards are PN16, short series for 203mm, long series for 280mm, flange size by PN16.
We focuses on supplying special valves applied to long-distance pipelines, petroluem, petrochemical processing devices and other harsh working conditions.We offer integrated solutions for industrial valves.The leading products of group are ball valve series, control valve series, cryogenic valve series, high temp.& pressure valve series, special material and process valves series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; East Europe; West Europe; East Asia; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 100 People
||89,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range