Packaging & Delivery of Stem Gate Valve
Packaging Details: Stem gate valve plywood case, Each box, 36 sets, 20 feet cabinet can install 20 cases
Delivery Detail: 30 days after receive L/C
Specifications of Stem Gate Valve
Flange resilient gate valve
Non rising gate valve
Applicable scope:Water industry
1.Design confirms to: BS5163, SABS664/665
2.Flanged drilled confirms to:BS4504
3.Normal pressure: 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa
4.Test & Inspection: DIN 3230, BS 6755
5.Suitable medium: water and neutral liquid
6.Operator: handwheel, nut, extension stem, gear operator
- Q:What are the common standards for gate valves?
- Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The following common standards for Fujian Biaoguang valve for valve: design specification: JB/T 7746, API602 JB/T 7746, the length of the structure specification / thread socket factory test and inspection of JB/T1751/GB7306, ANSI: B16.11/B2.1: JB/T 9092, API598 pressure temperature: GB/T 9131, ANSI B16.34, MSS GB/T 12220 product ID: SP25 delivery specification: JB/T 7928
- Q:Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- The exit of the general pump is the first soft connection (shock absorber), followed by the check valve, and then the partition valve (such as butterfly valve, gate valve, cut-off valve, etc.), this is not the final answer.The question is interesting, and no corresponding information has been found in the relevant standards. We have also discussed the related issues, but differences of opinion is relatively large, the advantages of 1, first installed check valve installed after the valve or butterfly valve, check valve, can be protected, especially in a parallel pump, when the pump does not start, another pump starts when the impact force is gate valve or butterfly valve bear, disadvantages: gate valve or check valve who will protect? There have been a case of butterfly valve is broken. 2, first installed gate valve or butterfly valve installed after the check valve, advantages: can protect the butterfly valve or gate valve, the impact on the check valve to bear. Disadvantages: check valve who will protect, check valve by pressure difference switch, if the high pressure high pressure pipe, pump, if the flow is not stable, so check valve will repeatedly switch, will affect the check valve life. Personal opinion: check valve, check valve performance now have changed, many are using the slow closing check valve, so the impact force is two aspects to bear, because exports are not fully open the valve or butterfly valve, so you can put in check after the gate valve or butterfly valve valve. If not the slow closing check valve installed in the valve or the best after the butterfly.
- Q:What's the difference between a soft seal gate valve and a hard sealed gate valve?
- It uses the elastic material of the gate, and uses the elastic material to produce the micro deformation compensation effect. It can achieve good sealing effect. Soft sealing gate valve has the advantages of light switch, reliable sealing, good elasticity memory and long service life.Hard sealing surface of the gate valve for cast iron or stainless steel, open and close resistance is small, no flow, but poor sealing performance.
- Q:What valve is z45w gate valve?
- Z = gate valve4 = connection: flange5 = structure form: dark rod typeW = sealing surface material: same as valve bodyDetails: JB/T308-2004 valve model preparation methods
- Q:Soft sealed gate valve and hard sealing gate valve which good?
- If the caliber, material and pressure levels are the same, the current market price is still soft sealed gate valve, about 20-30%.
- Q:What is the difference between cut-off valve and gate valve?
- Simply put, the cut-off valve is one-way, only into, do not give up, the valve is two-way
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve and gate valve? Is it the same valve?
- Gate valve and gate valve are 2 kinds of valves, do not feel like a long name is the same kind, please look at Baidu maps introduced manufacturers.
- Q:What does the gate valve SZ45X-1.0 stand for?
- Z- stands for gate valves, 4 for flange connections, 5 for wedge wedge single gate, X for rubber seals, and 1.0- for PN1.0MP
- Q:Which is more expensive, bronze gate valve or brass gate valve?
- But the obvious weakness of brass is its poor strength, relatively large volume, and its lack of corrosion resistance.
- Q:What is the Z15T-16C letter of the gate valve?
- The Z class code indicates the type of gate valve, gate valve is the first letter of the alphabet. The gate is manual driving mode, 1 said the connection form of gate valve for connecting thread, 5 represents the structure form of gate valve for rigid single gate, T gate said lining material of copper alloy, 16 PN1.6MPa nominal pressure valve. C said the valve body material is carbon steel.
Products: the middle and low valves in accordance with the standards of GB, JIS, ANSI, DIN, BS, NF and casting products.The annual production volume: 80,000 tons of valves and 20,000 tons of auto parts.Credit: the credited company accredit by the Agricultural Bank of China and China Construction Bank, the grade of A enterprise by the Credit Management Division of Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce PRC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% Domestic Market
20.00% Southeast Asia
18.00% Eastern Europe
12.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
3.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Central America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001; API; KS;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range