Quick Details of Knife Gate Valve
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Knife Gate Valve
Standard export box or meet your requests
10-30 Days after your order
Specifications of Knife Gate Valve
Material: WCB S.S.
Usage/Applications of Knife Gate Valve
This knife gate valve is a new generation gate valve characteristic of small construction, low weight, and high material utilization. It is an ideal product for such sectors including sewage disposal, coal slurry, syrup, sludge, air, slag-water mix, water supply, papermaking, mining, etc.
The knife gate valve adopts metal-to-metal hard sealing or metal-to-rubber soft sealing. In the processing of valve switching on/off, the gate plate and sealing face are provided with special design, featuring limited friction and high durability.
The sealing of the knife gate valve represents a breakthrough in traditional sealing form. Upper cap structure changes large area rectangular sealing face of the upper sealing to small area circular sealing, with much enhanced sealing performance. Based on circular sealing, the valve is further provided with latest floating sealing construction in the world. Thus the upper sealing shares the same useful life with pipeline, so the overall useful life of the valve increases.
After envelope is added to the top of hand wheel, all the moving parts of the gate valve will be enclosed. Therefore, the rotation of lead screws between gate plate and stem will not block because of short supply of lubricating oil. In particular, the valve is applicable for long-term service in severely dusty and dry environment.
- Q:What is gate well?
- Explanation:Valve wells also called valve wells, underground pipelines and underground pipelines (such as tap water, oil, natural gas pipeline valve etc.) in order to facilitate the opening and closing part of network operation or overhaul when needed, a pit is a similar small room (or well), the valve installation in the pit where, for regular inspection, cleaning and dredging pipeline, to prevent the blockage of the pipeline project. The pit is called a well. There are valves, wells must have valves, but there is not necessarily a valve valve wells.
- Q:Does the relief valve have a gate valve?
- No The front end must be in control.
- Q:What's the difference between the knife gate valve and the stop valve?
- Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is better.The valve is used in the system is relatively large, to close the gate off system; and the valve is used in the system is relatively small, and to adjust the flow quantity of the system, can not be closed gate and globe valves of different specifications for many kinds of occasions, the valve rod valve the dark bar gate valve, wedge gate valve, single valve, multi valve valve body structure is different, large volume.
- Q:What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressure
- Q:Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- 3, protective valve should be used for stainless steel or copper gate valve or cut-off valve;4, air defense enclosure structure, the distance from the proximal end of the valve should not be greater than 200mm. Valve should have obvious signs of opening and closing.
- Q:What is the standard length of GB steel gate valve?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:What is the difference between gate valves Z41W-16R and Z41W-16P?
- According to JB/T308P stands for Cr-Ni stainless steelR stands for Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steelCr-Ni stainless acid resistant steel has CF8, CF3, F304, F304L, which applies to the medium of work, such as nitric acid oxidation acid.Cr-Ni-Mo stainless acid resistant steel has CF8M, CF3M, F316 and F316L, which is suitable for working medium, such as acetic acid and reducing acid.
- Q:Why is gate valve or butterfly valve used for water pump?
- General pressure is small, use the butterfly valve, when the pressure is big, use the gate valve. The two main function of the valve is to adjust the flow and easy to overhaul.Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipment
- Q:What does gate valve DN200PN160 mean?
- There is mail sent me, send you a specific
- Q:What are the working principles of the electric gate valve?
- We see you what type of electric valve, is integral or ordinary type, if the overall type Denso took power on the line, is generally 380V and 220V power supply, and then according to their own needs and then open the signal line, in place and closing in place and remote control line, valve position feedback signal the commonly used 4~20ma over torque protection fault signal.
BGV,is located in Yufa Industry and Development Zone in Daxing District, Beijing. It is an advanced technology manufacturing company and its operaton involves sciences,engineering and trade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range