Packaging & Delivery of BS 5163 Gate Valve
Packaging Details: ply wood case
Delivery Detail: 35days
Product name:Non rising stem gate valve/ BS 5163 gate valve/ rubber wedge gate valve/ resilient seat gate valve/BS gate valve/ soft seat
Body: CI or DI
Disc: CI or DI
Stem: CI or DI
Face to face: BS5163:1986,BS5150
Flange: BS table E or D/BS 4505
- Q:Fire protection gate valve from the wall how many distance there is no regulation?
- 1 meters away from the wall, leaving the maintenance and replacement distance
- Q:What do you mean by "2" and "200 CF8M"?
- CF8M is stainless steel, and 2 is caliber 50200 and should also be bore
- Q:What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steel
- Q:What are the specifications of the gate valves? Does the work pressure need to be marked separately?
- Gate valve code Z, such as GB gate valve Z41H-16. Front is the valve type, and the back 16 represents the pressure of 16 kg, 1.6MPa
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Stop valve: a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. Therefore, this type of valve is very cooperative for cutting or regulating and throttling.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, because the friction between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of wear resistance. Second, the opening height is generally only 1/4 of the seat channel; therefore, it is much smaller than the gate valve; usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the disc; therefore, the manufacturing process is better and the service is easy to maintain. Because its packing is generally a mixture of asbestos and graphite, it has a higher temperature resistance. Steam valves are normally used with stop valves.Disadvantages: as a result of the medium through the valve flow direction has changed, so the minimum flow resistance valve is higher than most other types of valves; second, due to longer travel, opening slower than the ball.
- Q:Z41T one 10 gate valve and Z44T one, 10 gate valve difference
- Z41T one, 10 is single gate, Z44T one, 10 is double gateAccording to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== connection: flange type1== structure: Rigid single gate4== structure: Rigid double gateT== sealing surface material: copper alloy10== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
- Q:What are the common standards for gate valves?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:Analysis of the advantages of elastic seat sealing gate valve?
- General valve on the market for a long time there is Water Leakage or rusting, overcome the valve seal bad, rust and other defects, using the elastic elastic valve seat seal gate produce small quantities of elastic deformation of the compensation function to achieve a good sealing effect, with a switch to lighter and reliable sealing, good elastic memory and life and other significant advantages. The utility model can be widely used as an adjusting and intercepting device for pipelines such as water supply, sewage, building, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, light industry, electric power, ship, metallurgy, energy system, etc.. This is the advantage and advantage of an elastic seat seal gate valve.
- Q:What is the Z15T-16C letter of the gate valve?
- The Z class code indicates the type of gate valve, gate valve is the first letter of the alphabet. The gate is manual driving mode, 1 said the connection form of gate valve for connecting thread, 5 represents the structure form of gate valve for rigid single gate, T gate said lining material of copper alloy, 16 PN1.6MPa nominal pressure valve. C said the valve body material is carbon steel.
- Q:Gate valve Z41H-16Q generally used for what place?
- Commonly used in petroleum, chemical systems, especially in long-distance pipelines of petroleum and natural gas.
Products: the middle and low valves in accordance with the standards of GB, JIS, ANSI, DIN, BS, NF and casting products.The annual production volume: 80,000 tons of valves and 20,000 tons of auto parts.Credit: the credited company accredit by the Agricultural Bank of China and China Construction Bank, the grade of A enterprise by the Credit Management Division of Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce PRC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% Domestic Market
20.00% Southeast Asia
18.00% Eastern Europe
12.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
3.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Central America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001; API; KS;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range