Packaging & Delivery of thread gate valve
Packaging Details: carton for each item,wooden boxes outside
Delivery Detail: 30 days after order
Specifications of thread gate valve
1) ductile iron GGG500/7
2) fusion bonded epoxy coating
3) BS5163,BS5150,DIN3352 F4/F5, AWWA
Features of thread gate valve:
1) Product information: the gate valves supplied are mainly used for adjusting water, steam, oil, gas, and natural gas in chemical industries
2) Standards: BS5163, BS5150 AWWA, DIN3352 F4/F5,
3) Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
a) Body : Ductile Iron GGG500-7
b) Wedge : D/I , core fully vulcanized with NBR or EPDM rubber
c) Wedge Nut : Brass
d) Stem : Stainless steel , BS970 431S29 or DIN17440x20Cr13
e) Gasket : NBR
f) Bonnet : GGG500-7
g) O ring : NBR
h) Washer : Carbon steel or Stainless steel .
5) Size: 50-400mm/2" - 16"
6) Pressure grade: PN10, PN16
a) Fusion-bonded epoxy 200-250 microns inside and out side
b) Coating as per customers' requirement
8) Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside
- Q:What is the difference between the cut-off valve and gate valve, the general will use the cut-off valve instead of gate valve
- Stop valve and gate valveThe working principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!Gate valve and stop valve are shut-off valve, is the most common two valves.From the exterior, the gate valve is shorter than the cut-off valve, especially the bar valve needs a higher height space. Valve sealing surface has a certain degree of self sealing capacity, its spool depends on the media pressure tight contact with the valve seat sealing surface, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:What does the gate valve SZ45X-1.0 stand for?
- Z- stands for gate valves, 4 for flange connections, 5 for wedge wedge single gate, X for rubber seals, and 1.0- for PN1.0MP
- Q:What are the common standards for gate valves?
- Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The following common standards for Fujian Biaoguang valve for valve: design specification: JB/T 7746, API602 JB/T 7746, the length of the structure specification / thread socket factory test and inspection of JB/T1751/GB7306, ANSI: B16.11/B2.1: JB/T 9092, API598 pressure temperature: GB/T 9131, ANSI B16.34, MSS GB/T 12220 product ID: SP25 delivery specification: JB/T 7928
- Q:Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connection
- Q:Gate valve Z41H-16Q generally used for what place?
- It is a standard flanged gate valve with engineering pressure 1.6MPa. Generally used in chemical processes, of course, can also be used for municipal and civil engineering. The valve is generally used for cutting occasions fully open or fully closed, is not suitable for flow regulation.
- Q:What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steel
- Q:Valve flange drawing n- up to what
- A bolt hole used to indicate a flangeThe value of N indicates the number of bolt holesUp to the numerical representation of bolt hole size
- Q:What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- What is gate valve? What is the purpose of forged steel gate valves? What are the features of forged steel gate valves?Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate valve movement direction perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angles vary with valve parameters. Gate valve drive classification: manual gate valve, pneumatic gate valve, electric gate valve.DefinitionGate valve means the closing of the valve (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of the valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline.The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is betterValve also has shortcomings:The overall size and opening height are larger. Larger space required for installation.In the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which may cause galling.Gate valve generally has two sealing surface, processing, grinding and maintenance to increase some difficulties.
- Q:Gate valve z45h-10dn250 length of the body?
- Z45h-10dn250 body length L=330mm, this valve is hidden bar, elastic seat, sealing gate valve, gate lining, lining fluorine, belong to soft seal
- Q:Z45T-10 what kind of material is the gate valve?
- Z45T-10 refers to the nominal pressure of 1Mpa gray iron valve. The meaning of letters and numbers is:(Z) - gate valve;(4) indication - internal thread connection;(5) indicating dark wedge rigid single gate;(T) - the body is made of copper or copper alloy;(10) indication nominal pressure 1 mpa.Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angle valves.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average