Packaging & Delivery of thread gate valve
Packaging Details: carton for each item,wooden boxes outside
Delivery Detail: 30 days after order
Specifications of thread gate valve
1) ductile iron GGG500/7
2) fusion bonded epoxy coating
3) BS5163,BS5150,DIN3352 F4/F5, AWWA
Features of thread gate valve:
1) Product information: the gate valves supplied are mainly used for adjusting water, steam, oil, gas, and natural gas in chemical industries
2) Standards: BS5163, BS5150 AWWA, DIN3352 F4/F5,
3) Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
a) Body : Ductile Iron GGG500-7
b) Wedge : D/I , core fully vulcanized with NBR or EPDM rubber
c) Wedge Nut : Brass
d) Stem : Stainless steel , BS970 431S29 or DIN17440x20Cr13
e) Gasket : NBR
f) Bonnet : GGG500-7
g) O ring : NBR
h) Washer : Carbon steel or Stainless steel .
5) Size: 50-400mm/2" - 16"
6) Pressure grade: PN10, PN16
a) Fusion-bonded epoxy 200-250 microns inside and out side
b) Coating as per customers' requirement
8) Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside
- Q:What is the meaning of socket welding gate valve A105, D&S:STLT, STEM:13Cr, CL800, SW, AP1602, BB-BG-OS&Y?
- Body material: A105Sealing surface material: STLStem material: 13CrPressure rating: CL800Connection: SWImplementation criteria: AP1602BB-BG-OS&Y: plain rod support, bolt connection, flange valve cap.
- Q:What is the standard length of GB steel gate valve?
- 1, product standardsGeneral purpose valves, flanged connections, iron gate valves, GB/T 12232-2005General requirements for steel valves GB/T 12224-2005"Steel flat gate valves for pipelines" JB/T 5298-91Inspection and test of valves. JB/T 9092-1999Standard for safety evaluation of drinking water distribution equipment and protective materials GB/T 17219-1998
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve,
- Valve is closed parts (RAM) along the vertical axis of the mobile channel valve in the pipeline, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close, generally do not have to do with traffic regulation, it can be used for low temperature and low pressure can also apply to high temperature and high pressure, and according to the different valve material for different media. In various types of valves, gate valve is the most widely used.Advantages: low fluid resistanceSmall torque required for opening and closingYou can use the ring road in which the medium flows in the two direction, that is to say, the medium is free of flowWhen fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the cut-off valveThe structure is simple and the manufacturing process is betterThe structure length is shortDisadvantages: the overall size and opening height are larger, the space required for installation is also largerIn the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, and wear more easily, and even cause friction at high temperatureGeneral gate valve has two sealing pairs, to the processing, grinding and maintenance increased the number of difficultiesLong opening and closing time;
- Q:What is plug welding gate valve?
- Socket welding valve refers to the use of socket welded connection valve.Simple socket welding is to insert the pipe into the gate joint to weld.The form of socket welding is mainly used for welding small bore valves and pipes, fittings and pipes. Small caliber pipeline wall thickness is thin, and error prone edge ablation, butt welding is difficult, more suitable for socket welding. In addition, the socket of socket welding has reinforcement effect, so it is also used under high pressure. But socketweld also has disadvantages, one is the stress condition is not good after welding, easy welding penetration, pipe inside a gap, so should not be used for piping system of crevice corrosion sensitive medium pipeline system and clean high requirements for socket welding. In addition, ultra high pressure pipeline, even small caliber pipe wall thickness is also very big, can use butt welding connection, as far as possible to avoid socket welding.
- Q:Why can't the pressure measuring point be set at the two ends of the gate valve when measuring the resistance loss of the gate valve?
- the valve before the pressure measuring point, distance of valve straight pipe length is 5 times the diameter of the valve after the pressure valve, the distance is 10 times the diameter of straight pipe length.
- Q:What are the types and product categories of knife gate valves?
- Knife gate valve drive mode:Manual, sprocket, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, bevel gear, electronically controlled, hydraulic and pneumatic drive. Knife gate shape: bright rod, dark rod two kinds. Knife gate valve material: cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, fluorine and so on. Knife gate valve seal: hard sealing, soft sealing, single-sided sealing, double sided sealing and other material seal.
- Q:Valve flange drawing n- up to what
- A bolt hole used to indicate a flangeThe value of N indicates the number of bolt holesUp to the numerical representation of bolt hole size
- Q:What is gate valve (with force transfer joint)?
- Double flange loose dowel joint is composed of telescopic joint and pipe flange, screw force transmission component, it can transfer the pressure thrust of the connecting piece (blind plate force) and error compensation line, cannot absorb axial displacement. Broad water supply, I hope to help you!
- Q:What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means: liquid, internal thread connection, the valve sealing surface material for rubber, seat sealing surface material for lining adhesive, nominal pressure of 10 kg / cm2, nominal diameter of 80mm Iron Butterfly valve.
- Q:Stainless steel gate valve DN150 200300 weight, who knows?
- It depends on different materials and pressure levels. 304 material, high pressure weight will be much heavier.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average