Packaging & Delivery of Non rising stem grooved gate valve
Packaging Details: carton for each item,wooden boxes outside
Delivery Detail: 30 days after order
Specifications of Non rising stem grooved gate valve
1) ductile iron GGG500/7
2) fusion bonded epoxy coating
3) BS5163,BS5150,DIN3352 F4/F5, AW
Non rising stem grooved gate valve
1) Product information: the gate valves supplied are mainly used for adjusting water, steam, oil, gas, and natural gas in chemical industries
2) Standards: BS5163, BS5150 AWWA, DIN3352 F4/F5,
3) Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
a) Body : Ductile Iron GGG500-7
b) Wedge : D/I , core fully vulcanized with NBR or EPDM rubber
c) Wedge Nut : Brass
d) Stem : Stainless steel , BS970 431S29 or DIN17440x20Cr13
e) Gasket : NBR
f) Bonnet : GGG500-7
g) O ring : NBR
h) Washer : Carbon steel or Stainless steel .
5) Size: 50-400mm/2" - 16"
6) Pressure grade: PN10, PN16
a) Fusion-bonded epoxy 200-250 microns inside and out side
b) Coating as per customers' requirement
8) Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside
- Q:What is a protective gate valve? What is gate valve knowledge?
- Door gate, refers to the design of anti blocking nuclear explosion shock wave from the pipe into the project inside the valve, composed of a valve body, valve seat, valve plate and wave absorbing device, wave absorbing device leakage hole in the valve body, valve leakage hole is a cylindrical hole, wave valve has two door sealing groove between the cylindrical hole and wave valve double seal ring seal, between the valve body and the flange is double sealing ring seal.
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- 3, the valve is used in the system is relatively large, to close the gate off system; and the valve is used in the system is relatively small, and to adjust the flow quantity of the system, can not be closed gate and globe valves of different specifications for a variety of occasions, such as the valve rod the dark bar valve, gate valve, wedge gate valve, single valve, multi valve valve body structure is different, large volume. Generally large and nominal caliber DN50 mostly with gate valve, especially industrial high temperature, high pressure and other occasions.4, the cut-off valve is able to stop and adjust the flow, small footprint, small size, generally less than the nominal diameter, DN50 occasions use it. Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the sealing valve has the characteristics of one-way sealing effect, so that the utility model can prevent the working substance from flowing upstream
- Q:Which is the most expensive, check valve and gate valve?
- In the case of DN50 Z15T-16 DN50: screw valve 46.200 thread copper bar gate valve Z15T-16 DN50 52 Z45F-16 DN50 97 flange valve flange valve rod Z44T-10 DN50 169 Z45T-116 DN50 flange valve dark bar 173 thread swing check valves DN50 52.090 thread straight type check valve DN50 57.280 flange screw check H44T DN50 129 flange valve lift check valve H41T-16 DN50 124
- Q:Can the soft seal gate valve reach 25 kg?
- Soft seal butterfly valve seal is good, but can only withstand up to 16 pressure, or the plastic can not stand. A short period of time is OK, and it's also related to the workmanship and quality of the factory. The quality is poor.
- Q:What do you mean by gate valve type RVHX-0150-10 and Z45X-16Q?
- Z45x-16q, Z means gate valve, 4 means flange connection, 5 refers to dark rod gate valve, X means rubber seal, 16 refers to nominal pressure 1.6MpaRVHX means manual gate valve, 150 refers to the caliber of DN150, and 10 indicates nominal pressure of 1.0MPa
- Q:How to distinguish between gate valve and cut-off valve?
- Standard light valve professionals to answer for you, gate valve refers to the closure of parts (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of moving valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline. The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.
- Q:Is the gate valve clockwise or closed?
- In general, the valve is clockwise turn off, in the case of special requirements under the opening.
- Q:What does P54100V mean in power station gate valve Z960Y-P54100V?!
- P work pressureP54 temperature at 540 degrees of work pressureThe pressure at P54 100 is 540 at the temperature of 100barV valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 140V temperature at 540 DEG C for 140bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 170V temperature at 540 DEG C for 170bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelFrom the JB/T4018 "valve type model preparation method"The standard unit is MPa, but it is usually used in bar
- Q:What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- What is gate valve? What is the purpose of forged steel gate valves? What are the features of forged steel gate valves?Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate valve movement direction perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angles vary with valve parameters. Gate valve drive classification: manual gate valve, pneumatic gate valve, electric gate valve.DefinitionGate valve means the closing of the valve (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of the valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline.The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is betterValve also has shortcomings:The overall size and opening height are larger. Larger space required for installation.In the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which may cause galling.Gate valve generally has two sealing surface, processing, grinding and maintenance to increase some difficulties.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Stop valve: a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. Therefore, this type of valve is very cooperative for cutting or regulating and throttling.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, because the friction between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of wear resistance. Second, the opening height is generally only 1/4 of the seat channel; therefore, it is much smaller than the gate valve; usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the disc; therefore, the manufacturing process is better and the service is easy to maintain. Because its packing is generally a mixture of asbestos and graphite, it has a higher temperature resistance. Steam valves are normally used with stop valves.Disadvantages: as a result of the medium through the valve flow direction has changed, so the minimum flow resistance valve is higher than most other types of valves; second, due to longer travel, opening slower than the ball.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average