Packaging & Delivery of Flange Gate valve
Packaging Details: packing with plywood case
Delivery Detail: 3-4weeks
Specifications of Flange Gate valve
SIZE: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
Pressure: 150LB-2500LB End: BW/SW/RF/RTJ
Flange gate valve(Solid gate valve/Water gate valve)
Design & manufacture standard: API6D,API600,API603,ISO10434 Face to face dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.10 Flange connection:
ANSI/ASME B16.5 for NPS24,ASME B16.47A/MSS SP-44 for NPS>24.
Butt-welding end dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.25Socket-welding dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.11 Inspection & test standard:
API6D,API598.Pressure: 150Lb,300Lb,600Lb,900Lb 1500lb 2500lb etc.
Nominal diameters: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- The operating principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outletAt the same time, usually with the cut-off valve instead of gate valve, but the valve can also be used instead of cut-off valve. Valve sealing performance better, but the size is generally not large, the size of the gate valve can be done great.The main difference between them lies in:1, different structure, gate valve structure is more complex than the height, larger size, from the appearance point of view than the cut-off gate valve is short and high, especially the gate height space needs a higher open bar, the selection in the installation space under the condition of limited attention to.2, sealing surface, valve in the opening and closing valve and the valve seat surface always contact and friction between the sealing surface, and thus easy to wear, especially in close off the valve when the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious. And the valve once the valve is in open condition, it's seat and disc sealing surface between, not in contact,
- Q:What is the allowable leakage rate of the gate valve D?
- In GB/T 13927, the leakage rate of the valve is divided into 10 grades, namely: A, AA, B, C, CC, D, E, EE, F, G class. And stipulates that when the order contract does not specify, the metal sealing valve according to D requirements.
- Q:How about the model of stainless steel gate valve?
- Stainless steel gate valve is divided into 304 stainless steel gate valve, 316 stainless steel gate valve, 321 stainless steel gate valve. The expression is: Z41H-16P.
- Q:Stainless steel gate valve DN150 200300 weight, who knows?
- The weight of DN150/200/300 is 134/192/379kg. Of course, different manufacturers may vary in weight, but not much.It's not that heavy at all
- Q:What is the size and length of the DN80 gate valve? 10 kg and 16 kg, respectively?
- Valve structure length standards are PN16, short series for 203mm, long series for 280mm, flange size by PN16.
- Q:Is the gate valve clockwise or closed?
- Usually it's off. There are some special occasions. It is said that the plane uses a lot of counter
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The advantage of flat gate valve is that the flow resistance is small, and the flow resistance is similar to the flow resistance of short valve. The flat gate valve with guide hole is installed on the pipeline and can be directly cleaned with the cleaner. As the gate is sliding on the two seat surface, the flat gate valve can be applied to the medium with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually positioned automatically. The seat seal surface is not subject to thermal deformation of the valve body. Moreover, even if the valve is closed in cold condition, the thermal elongation of the stem will not cause the seal to be subjected to overload. The length of the structure is much shorter than that of the ball valve, and it is easier to start. Light plate gate valve is more refined, but the effect is exactly the same.
- Q:What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressure
- Q:Acid resistant alkali valve gate valve
- A products have few connections and good overall steel quality.B closure speed is fast.C opening limit mechanism is convenient, flexible and precise.
- Q:What does gate valve do?
- Like other valves, the gate valve is used to block fluid flow. Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average