Packaging & Delivery of Flange Gate valve
Packaging Details: packing with plywood case
Delivery Detail: 3-4weeks
Specifications of Flange Gate valve
SIZE: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
Pressure: 150LB-2500LB End: BW/SW/RF/RTJ
Flange gate valve(Solid gate valve/Water gate valve)
Design & manufacture standard: API6D,API600,API603,ISO10434 Face to face dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.10 Flange connection:
ANSI/ASME B16.5 for NPS24,ASME B16.47A/MSS SP-44 for NPS>24.
Butt-welding end dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.25Socket-welding dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.11 Inspection & test standard:
API6D,API598.Pressure: 150Lb,300Lb,600Lb,900Lb 1500lb 2500lb etc.
Nominal diameters: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
- Q:What is the difference between an elastic gate valve and a rigid gate?
- Brief introduction: the valve gate valve is a gate opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. Gate has two sealing surface, the most commonly used mode gate valve of the two sealing surface to form a wedge, wedge angle with valve parameters vary, usually 50, medium temperature is not high when 2 degrees 52'.Wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called the rigid gate; can also be made to produce micro deformation of ram, in order to improve its process of deviation, make up the sealing surface angle in the process, the gate is called the flexible gate.
- Q:What does gate valve Z41H-40 mean?
- 40 kg flanged cast steel gate valve；Flanged gate valve, 40 pressure
- Q:Which is the most expensive, check valve and gate valve?
- In the case of DN50 Z15T-16 DN50: screw valve 46.200 thread copper bar gate valve Z15T-16 DN50 52 Z45F-16 DN50 97 flange valve flange valve rod Z44T-10 DN50 169 Z45T-116 DN50 flange valve dark bar 173 thread swing check valves DN50 52.090 thread straight type check valve DN50 57.280 flange screw check H44T DN50 129 flange valve lift check valve H41T-16 DN50 124
- Q:Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connection
- Q:What is wire feed gate valve? What do you say in French?
- Point to the wire gate valve. Refers to the valve body with internal thread or external thread, and pipe thread connection. Also called thread valves, threaded valves, valves within the toothFlange gate valve is connected to the flange gate valve, this connection is the most common wayThe main difference is the connection
- Q:What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve is applied to the big diameter pipeline valve, the valve is generally used in small pipe diameter pipeline, their internal structure is different, the valve can not regulate the flow of water, the valve can be. If you want to understand in detail, it is recommended to take a sample of valve manufacturers to see the internal structure.
- Q:Gate valve z11h/y-16 what does that mean?
- Product Name: internal thread gate valveItem number: Z11HProduct specification: DN15-50Product pressure: 1.6MPa-2.5MPaMaterial: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steelInternal thread gate valve nominal pressure 2.5Mpa, applicable temperature range -20-232-350, applicable medium: water, oil, gas and certain corrosive liquid (W.O.G), thread type G.NPT.BSPT.BSP.DIN259/2999.
- Q:Is the gate valve clockwise or closed?
- In general, the valve is clockwise to turn off. Some of the clockwise rotation of the valve on the move is open
- Q:Why is gate valve or butterfly valve used for water pump?
- General pressure is small, use the butterfly valve, when the pressure is big, use the gate valve. The two main function of the valve is to adjust the flow and easy to overhaul.Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipment
- Q:What is the difference between gate valve and gate valve? Is it the same valve?
- The valve is driven by the valve stem to make vertical lifting of the plate inside the valve body.Gate valve is the same reason. The gate valve and gate valve have steel gate, parallel double gate and so on.So the gate valve and gate valve are the same valve. It's just a different name.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average