Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: packing with plywood case
Delivery Detail: 3-4weeks
Specifications of Flange knife Gate valve
SIZE: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
2.Working medium: Water, Non-causticity liquid & Saturated steam(≤0.6Mpa);
3.Working temperature: -20°c≤t≤100°c;
4.Parallel pipe thread to ISO228/1,BSP,NPT,etc.
- Q:The legend of gate valve and stop valve
- The working principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!Gate valve and stop valve are shut-off valve, is the most common two valves.From the exterior, the gate valve is shorter than the cut-off valve, especially the bar valve needs a higher height space. Valve sealing surface has a certain degree of self sealing capacity, its spool depends on the media pressure tight contact with the valve seat sealing surface, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:What is gate well?
- Explanation:Valve wells also called valve wells, underground pipelines and underground pipelines (such as tap water, oil, natural gas pipeline valve etc.) in order to facilitate the opening and closing part of network operation or overhaul when needed, a pit is a similar small room (or well), the valve installation in the pit where, for regular inspection, cleaning and dredging pipeline, to prevent the blockage of the pipeline project. The pit is called a well. There are valves, wells must have valves, but there is not necessarily a valve valve wells.
- Q:Does the relief valve have a gate valve?
- The pressure reducing valve group is composed of an adjustable pressure reducing valve, a pressure gauge, a copper valve, a Y filter, a rubber soft joint, a spring pressure gauge, a pressure gauge, an air valve, a pressure gauge and a bent pipe.
- Q:What is the standard for ductile iron gate valve set?
- The valve material name, specifications and price according to the facts that the valve rod input line.
- Q:Is the gate valve clockwise or closed?
- In general, the valve is clockwise to turn off. Some of the clockwise rotation of the valve on the move is open
- Q:Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connection
- Q:What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steel
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The copper gate valve is made of copper alloy, and the common materials are made of stainless steel, cast steel, cast iron, and so on. Now there are new types of ceramic gate valves. Different properties of the gate valve performance, processing technology, service life, applicable occasions are a certain difference. Copper gate valves should be used for fire end water outlet installations as well as other occasions with special requirements.
- Q:Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- 3, protective valve should be used for stainless steel or copper gate valve or cut-off valve;4, air defense enclosure structure, the distance from the proximal end of the valve should not be greater than 200mm. Valve should have obvious signs of opening and closing.
- Q:What is the meaning of socket welding gate valve A105, D&S:STLT, STEM:13Cr, CL800, SW, AP1602, BB-BG-OS&Y?
- Body material: A105Sealing surface material: STLStem material: 13CrPressure rating: CL800Connection: SWImplementation criteria: AP1602BB-BG-OS&Y: plain rod support, bolt connection, flange valve cap.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average