Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: packing with plywood case
Delivery Detail: 3-4weeks
Specifications of Flange knife Gate valve
SIZE: CAST: 2"~ 60" FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
2.Working medium: Water, Non-causticity liquid & Saturated steam(≤0.6Mpa);
3.Working temperature: -20°c≤t≤100°c;
4.Parallel pipe thread to ISO228/1,BSP,NPT,etc.
- Q:What is the gate valve for the DN65 hydrant?
- DN150, of course. Ask me about fire protection
- Q:What is plug welding gate valve?
- Socket welding valve valve cover design in three forms. The first is forging steel bolt type valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover bolt nut connection, spiral wound gasket 316 clamp flexible graphite manufacturing: seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the metal ring connection. Second design form is the welded bonnet, according to this design form of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover with a threaded connection, welded seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the third is connected through welding. Self sealing valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and valve cover with a threaded connection, pressure from the dense ring seal.The editing characteristics of 1 valve design and manufacture in accordance with API602 and ASME B16.34. tested according to API 598, marked by MSS-SP-25.2. full diameter or diameter shrinkage 3 rod bracket type 4 self centering sleeve type 5 pressure plate bolt connection, spiral wound gasket seal type valve cover nut connection, welded seal type valve cover and screw connect the internal pressure self tightening type valve cover 6 integral sealing seat 7 socket end with ASME B16.118. threaded end (NPT) with ANSI/ASME B1.20.19. valve can be transformed into the throttle type, needle type, ball type and type check
- Q:HVAC design, why is less than DN50 of pipe gate valve and cut-off valve,
- I don't know why it was designed. Provide you with some information you refer to, I do not know if it works for you1, stop valve and gate valve are very expensive, more than DN50 can make a lot of money2, butterfly valve is only more than DN50, no small, there may be, but I almost can not see the market.3, like DN150, DN200 such cut-off valve, gate valve is very large, and the butterfly valve is relatively light, installation can save the cost of the block, the valve itself saves too much money.4, but most of the butterfly valve used for a long time are closed.
- Q:Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- The exit of the general pump is the first soft connection (shock absorber), followed by the check valve, and then the partition valve (such as butterfly valve, gate valve, cut-off valve, etc.), this is not the final answer.The question is interesting, and no corresponding information has been found in the relevant standards. We have also discussed the related issues, but differences of opinion is relatively large, the advantages of 1, first installed check valve installed after the valve or butterfly valve, check valve, can be protected, especially in a parallel pump, when the pump does not start, another pump starts when the impact force is gate valve or butterfly valve bear, disadvantages: gate valve or check valve who will protect? There have been a case of butterfly valve is broken. 2, first installed gate valve or butterfly valve installed after the check valve, advantages: can protect the butterfly valve or gate valve, the impact on the check valve to bear. Disadvantages: check valve who will protect, check valve by pressure difference switch, if the high pressure high pressure pipe, pump, if the flow is not stable, so check valve will repeatedly switch, will affect the check valve life. Personal opinion: check valve, check valve performance now have changed, many are using the slow closing check valve, so the impact force is two aspects to bear, because exports are not fully open the valve or butterfly valve, so you can put in check after the gate valve or butterfly valve valve. If not the slow closing check valve installed in the valve or the best after the butterfly.
- Q:What do you mean by gate valve type RVHX-0150-10 and Z45X-16Q?
- Z45x-16q, Z means gate valve, 4 means flange connection, 5 refers to dark rod gate valve, X means rubber seal, 16 refers to nominal pressure 1.6MpaRVHX means manual gate valve, 150 refers to the caliber of DN150, and 10 indicates nominal pressure of 1.0MPa
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve,
- Butterfly valve is a disc type of open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close and adjust the fluid channel of a valve.Advantages: the butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, and torque is small, simple and rapid operation, and also has good flow characteristics of regulation and sealed off, is nearly 10 years the fastest growing valve, high temperature and high pressure, and to large diameter, high sealing function of the direction, long life, good adjusting features and a valve development.Disadvantages: the butterfly valve relative to the gate, ball valve pressure loss is relatively large, it is suitable for pressure loss requirements lax piping system.Under normal circumstances, it is not suitable for high temperature and high pressure pipeline system.Valve is closed parts (valve) moving along the centerline of the valve seat, the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional to, is also very suitable for the regulation of traffic.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, the friction between the disc and the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, so it is wearableThe opening height is generally only 1/4 of the diameter of the seat channel, so it is much smaller than the gate valveGenerally, there is only one sealing surface on the body and disc, so the manufacturing process is good and easy to maintain;Disadvantages: the flow resistance coefficient is relatively large, resulting in pressure lossUnsuitable for large caliber productionThe opening and closing moment is larger and the structure length is longer.
- Q:What are the structural differences between parallel and wedge valves?
- The double gate is pushed aside so that the sealing surface of the valve gate is tightly sealed with the valve body. These double gate parallel gates are mostly used on low pressure pipelines such as small pipelines. Parallel gate valves are also available with single gates, but are rare.That the sealing surface has a certain angle with the vertical center line, bearing higher medium temperature valve, angle the greater the possibility to reduce the temperature when wedged gate rice.Wedge gate valve single, double all.
- Q:What is an inverted seal gate valve?
- It refers to the middle part of the valve sealing valve valve sealing surface, the valve cover has a sealing seat, which is the valve and stem as well as the joint of the valve rod and the valve cover (i.e. internal stuffing box at the bottom of a sealing structure).
- Q:What kind of gate valve is Z6CS-H102?
- Z== valve type: gate valve6== pressure rating: 800LB, API602C== structure: bolt connection, valve cover, bolt connection gland, bright rod support typeS== connection form: socket welding, that is, SWH1== body material: A10502== inner material: seat sealing surface STL, gate sealing surface STL, valve stem 13Cr
- Q:Does the tap belong to a stop valve or a gate valve?
- Most taps are stop valves:1, gate valve (gate valve) is a headstock ram, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumpsparameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. To improve its manufacturability, make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during processing. This gate is called an elastic ram.2, valve (stop, Globe, Valve) of the opening and closing parts are plug shaped valve, sealing surface is flat or sea cone, the valve along the center line of the valve seat in a straight line movement. Stem form of exercise (generic name: dark bar), but also lift rotating rod can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow. Therefore, this type of shut-off valve is very suitable for cutting or regulating and throttling. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation.The stop valve is an ascending stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises along with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average