Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320 kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material, a kind of light and efficient thermal insulation material, owns the following advantages compared with traditional thermal insulating material: Ceramic fiber lining has low volume density. It is over 75％lighter than the light weight insulating brick, and 90%-95% lighter than the light weight castable lining. If fiber lining is used, the steel structure load of furnaces can be greatly reduced and its service life will be prolonged. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal capacity which is only about l/10 of that of the light weight and heat resistant lining and light weight castable lining. The thermal capacity of the lining material is proportional to its mass. Low thermal capacity means that furnaces absorb less heat in the reciprocating operation, meanwhile accelerate its temperature rise, greatly reducing energy consumption during the operation and control of the furnace temperature, and particularly making the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnaces obtain remarkable energy conservation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal conductivity. When the average temperature is 400℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.1w/mk; when the average temperature is 600℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.15w/mk; when it is 1000℃, the thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.25w/mk, which is around l/8 of that of the light clay brick and l/10 of that of the lightweight and heat resistant lining, achieving excellent thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has easy construction. Expansion joints are not needed during the construction process, construction personnel can take up work right after basic training, and the construction technical factors have little impact on the lining’s thermal insulation performance.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest ceramic fiber paper is 0.5mm. Ceramic fiber paper can be used as high temperature thermal insulation material for various industrial furnaces, steel ladles, foundry ladles as well as submerged nozzles, as electric and thermal insulation material for industrial furnaces, as sealing material for expansion joint of furnace door and body, as lining of cast aluminum model, as demoulding glass ceramics and hot-melt glass, as high temperature sealing gasket, as thermal and electric insulation material for heating equipment of apparatus, as noise elimination as well as thermal insulation material for muffler, and as thermal insulation material for exhaust pipe, etc.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- ф22mm ф27mm ф34mm ф42mm ф48mm ф60mm ф76mm ф89mm ф114mm ф140mm ф168mm ф219mm ф273mm ф325mm ф377mm ф426mm ф480mm ф530mm ф630m All of these specifications belongs to the international standard pipe diameter. Thermal insulation pipe is used for the transportation of liquid, gas and other medium. And it is often used in the pipe thermal insulation projects in petroleum, chemical industry, military, central heating, central air-conditioner, and municipal administration, etc.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- With high strength, permanent fire resistance, resistance to over 1000℃ temperature during short period, and long-term use at 760℃, basalt fiber cloth is the ideal material to substitute asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products are made and processed with ceramic fiber as raw material, and they are lightweight, high temperature resistant, good in thermal stability, and low in heat conductivity.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- 1. As a fibrous light refractory, the ceramic fiber is combined with excellent performance of traditional thermal insulation material and refractory material. Involved in many areas and widely used in various industry departments, its product can be seen as base material used to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment like the industrial furnace and heating device, and realize structure lightening and energy saving; 2. It boasts low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability without corrosivity. The brake lining made from the fiber possesses high temperature resistance and dispersity, and is suitable for all sorts of blender mixers to stir; 3. It’s applicable for brake linings with requirements on high temperature resistance, thermal recovery and little noise in the brake area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range