Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- High density ceramic fiber board is much environmentally friendly. It is cost-effective, reliable in quality and economical in price. It adopts pure material, can stand the test of time and won’t be eliminated easily.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- It is fired under the high temperature, does not fade, non-absorbent, non-deformation and easy to clean. Some ceramics can be used in microwave ovens and are non-toxic and harmless to the human body. Advantage is the combination of beauty and use. The defect is fragile.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber cotton block is non-toxic in that once being fired in high temperature, figuline is safety as long as it is not collected in areas of high heavy metal and high radiation. However, before being fired, some ceramic would be painted with chemical material, which is unsafe to some extent. So you’d better buy white ceramic.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The common specification and model of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5-6mm, general thickness: 1m, including nickel chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coating cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber sintering cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth. The price of ceramic fiber fireproof cloth is 5 yuan/m2.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range