Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Q:800 what material does the pipe keep warm?
- After the double needling process, the interweaving degree, the delamination resistance, the tensile strength and the surface smoothness of the fiber have been greatly improved. The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions. Aluminum silicate fiber blanket color white, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- For ceramic fiber board, there is no rated temperature, instead, classification temperature is generally called which includes four types: 1000℃, 1260℃, 1400℃, 1430℃, and 1600℃. Its continuous use temperature is usually 150-200℃ lower than its classification temperature.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is generally used for thermal insulation. It can be applied to all high temperature industries, such as petrochemical industry, steel and chemical fertilizer industries, casting industry, glass and cement industries, etc.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Both of them are inorganic nonmetallic material and silicate. They can be used as structural material focusing on mechanical properties and functional material focusing on characteristics of light, electricity, sound and magnet, etc. Their main difference lies in the operating temperature: the glass wool is less than 300℃, while the ceramic fiber can reach up to 1000℃.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- No poison, carpet fiber silk if coarse, there is a little prick, make the skin may itch.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- According to the performance of the heating furnace and the ceramic fiber felt the temperature of the furnace wall heat surface layer can be made of hard ceramic fiber felt products size 00 x 00 x 0 (10) follows the basic properties of MM ceramic fiber blanket: (L) the use of high temperature to l000 degrees. (Tao Xianzhan) the density is below 00Kgm (usually 10kgm), only light, heat resistant lining L - 1. () the heat capacity is only 1 of the light heat resisting lining and the light fireclay brick. (ceramic fiber) at high temperature, volume stability, residual shrinkage is very small, without leaving contraction or expansion joints, construction convenience. () small thermal conductivity. On the hot surface temperature of 00 degrees Celsius (average temperature) guide coefficient of 0.0W (M. K); 00 (the average temperature is 1 DEG C) to O.0W (m.k); 1100 C (average temperature c) to 0.1W (m.k), about lightweight clay brick, 1 light at the 110 heat resistant lining. () sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise of frequency less than 1000Hz, and can also absorb some low-frequency noise (()) with a certain tensile strength. () good chemical stability. () elasticity is good (at room temperature, elasticity%), easy to transport and install. (10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 0 - 0ms airflow erosion.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- 1/10: low volume density: the density of ceramic fiber lining light heat insulation brick lining 25%, approximately 10% of the lightweight castable lining; steel structure using fiber lining can greatly reduce the load of kiln, prolong the service life of lining.2/10: the specific heat (heat): small heat capacity of ceramic fiber board only lightweight refractory lining or lightweight castable lining around 1/10, especially in the small heat capacity stop furnace, furnace starting process of reheating furnace plays a significant role in energy saving, reduce the cost of industrial furnace maintenance.3/10: low thermal conductivity: ceramic fiber board lining heat conductivity is only light heat insulation lining of 1/10, good insulation effect.4/10: construction is simple: construction personnel through the Dragon King company basic training, can win the ceramic fiber board lining installation.5/10: thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical vibration: ceramic fiber module is made of ceramic fiber blanket processing with flexibility and elasticity, in the premise of kiln furnace under, ceramic fiber folded module lining with arbitrary speed to heating or cooling without damage.
- Q:What is the difference between thermal insulation cotton and thermal insulation sand?
- The heat-resistant temperature of the two is different, the cotton is higher, the board is lower. Where the cotton can wrap round pipes, and so on, it can only be used in larger planes.
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);4, HLGX ceramic fiber board, carpet, light heat insulation castable application: blowing short cotton fibers, fine low thermal conductivity is more suitable for dispersed, as ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber board and Castable Ceramic Fiber Wet products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range