Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- They are thermal insulated materials. You should decide to use which one according to the using environment. Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is suggested to be used in equipment insulation. In different using environment, their thermal insulation effect will be different. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called as aluminum silicate fiber blanket and aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket, and the main material is aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Considering the pure thermal insulation effect, ceramic fiber blanket is better than aluminum silicate insulation cotton. The reason is that ceramic fiber blanket is formed by double needle process from aluminum silicate cotton, which greatly increases its intertexture degree, resistance to lamination as well as tensile strength and flatness. Fiber blanket contains no organic binder/binding agent to assure its plasticity and stability in the environment of high and low temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength. Features: Apart from the excellent performances owned by the corresponding diffuse ceramic fiber cotton, it has solid quality, good toughness and intensity, excellent ability to resist wind erosion. It isn’t bulgy when heating, light in quality, easy to construct and arbitrary to cut and blend. It is the ideal energy-saving material of furnace, pipe and other insulation equipment. 1. high crushing strength and long service life; 2. low thermal capacity and low thermal conductivity; 3. not brittle material and good toughness; 4. precise size and good smoothness; 5. Easy to cut, install and construct; 6. excellent ability to resist wind erosion; 7. continuous production, even fiber distribution and stable performance.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- Density board is also called fiberboard. It is artificial plate made from raw material of wood fibers or other plant fibers adding urea formaldehyde resin or other applicable binders. According to the difference of density, it can be classified into three types: high density board, medium density board and low density board. Soft, impact resistant and easy to reprocess, density board is a kind of good material for furniture producing at abroad.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- It is light in quality, good in heat insulation performance, thermal stability and chemical stability, easy to process and convenient in construction. It is neither wear-resisting nor resistant to impact. It cannot resist scouring of high speed air flow and the erosion of slag.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Product features: 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc) erosion. 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range