Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made by continuous processing method. The fiber interweave shapely after being needled. It has excellent tensile strength. The blanket do not contains any bonding agent.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket not only can resist the chemical species, but also the hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. The Fiber Blanket has excellent capability of resisting the oil. After being dried, it will repossess the thermal characteristic and the physical feature.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Technical Advantages:
-Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
-Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
-Strong tensile resistance
-Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Applications:
-Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
-Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
-Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
-Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
-Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
-Materials of high-temperature filtration.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket Product Specifications:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Okorder providers various densities and thickness of Ceramic Fiber Blanket, pleases contact us for your needs.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- The main danger of ceramic fiber is easy weathering, easy to produce fiber cotton dust, penetrating power, easy to be inhaled, easy to adhere to the lungs, not easy to exhaust, causing lung disease, and even induce cancer! Great harm has been of great concern for the European listed products, Wuhan Ji Snyder production of ceramic foam can replace details of ceramic fiber cotton good application reference Pro
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively. The operating temperature of the former and the latter is 1150-2000℃ and 1000℃ respectively. According to the different binders used in ceramic fiber felt, ceramic fiber felt is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate as its binder), soft ceramic fiber felt(latex, polyaluminum chloride, sodium silicate and methylcellulose as its binder, latex--- aluminum phosphate composite binder) and wet ceramic fiber felt (ludox as binder). According to the performance of the ceramic fiber felt and the temperature of the heating furnace, hard felt can be used on hot face zone of furnace wall. The size of the ceramic fiber products is 600 x 400 x 20 (10) mm. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The same kind of resistance to temperature is the same. In the aspect of shrinkage, the spinning is stronger than the blowing. Imagine cotton. The fibers are long and the fibers are short. Wire rejection is recommended.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board is a new super-thermal insulated material developed via nano technology. It is a composite reflective thermal insulated board via particular process, containing nano-porous material with excellent insulation performance and metal foil. Owing to its super thermal insulation performance, it can efficiently stop three ways of heat transfer: heat conduction, convective heat transfer and radiative transfer, thus making products super thermal insulated. And its heat conductivity coefficient is lower than traditional thermal insulation material, even lower than the still air. Thermal insulation effect is 2-5 times better than traditional thermal insulation material, and under the same thermotechnical circumstance, nanometer is much thinner. The maximum applicable temperature is 1000℃. Nanometer can not only obviously decrease heat loss and energy consumption while producing, but also reduce the thickness of the insulation layer, broaden the volume of work space and achieve energy conservation.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.
- Q:What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Shell with aluminum silicate segment ceramic fiber tube is the best products of high temperature insulation, good insulation properties, the recent domestic new photovoltaic power generation projects on the application of a large number of ceramic fiber products, Ji'nan Huolong Thermal Ceramics Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the production of ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber products manufacturers.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range