Specifications of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1.Ceramic fiber blanket
3.low thermal conductivity
4.Low heat storage
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1. Superior chemical stability,heat stability and flexibility.
2. Low thermal conductivity and thermal capacity.
3. Superior sound absorption and noise reduction.
5.Easy to cut,wrap or form
6. Width 610*thick10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50/60/70/80mm
7. Made of fine aluminum silicate fiber filament,molded by two-side needled process,used in the manufacture of heat insulation equipments,military fire insulation equipment and industrial furnaces,providing the following benefits,
Composition of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1260Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1400Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1500Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1600Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Melting point( °C)
Blue and green
Average Fiber Diameter (um)
Shot Content (%)
( > 212um)
Kcal/mh°C(W/mK) ,ASTM C201, 190kg/m
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.
- Q:What kind of thermal insulation material is the grade of combustion performance?
- Combustion performance grade a class of thermal insulation materials, HLGX glass fiber felt, dragon flame ceramic fiber blanket, fire dragon ceramic fiber module.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The same kind of resistance to temperature is the same. In the aspect of shrinkage, the spinning is stronger than the blowing. Imagine cotton. The fibers are long and the fibers are short. Wire rejection is recommended.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter door how many square?
- If the above two kinds of roller blinds, really true to do, the former per square meter at least 500 yuan, and the latter at least 400 yuan per square meter. Otherwise, there must be a problem.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Both of them are inorganic nonmetallic material and silicate. They can be used as structural material focusing on mechanical properties and functional material focusing on characteristics of light, electricity, sound and magnet, etc. Their main difference lies in the operating temperature: the glass wool is less than 300℃, while the ceramic fiber can reach up to 1000℃.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- Ceramic fiber, referred to as "ceramic fiber felt", is a kind of high temperature resistant refractory material (such as precious stones) by arc melting, compressed air sprayed with a fibrous material, also known as "ceramic fiber cotton.". Using ceramic fiber cotton, it can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range