Specifications of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1.Ceramic fiber blanket
3.low thermal conductivity
4.Low heat storage
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1. Superior chemical stability,heat stability and flexibility.
2. Low thermal conductivity and thermal capacity.
3. Superior sound absorption and noise reduction.
5.Easy to cut,wrap or form
6. Width 610*thick10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50/60/70/80mm
7. Made of fine aluminum silicate fiber filament,molded by two-side needled process,used in the manufacture of heat insulation equipments,military fire insulation equipment and industrial furnaces,providing the following benefits,
Composition of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1260Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1400Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1500Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1600Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Melting point( °C)
Blue and green
Average Fiber Diameter (um)
Shot Content (%)
( > 212um)
Kcal/mh°C(W/mK) ,ASTM C201, 190kg/m
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- mifso-11 Ceramic fiber washer is made by Xinxing Sealing Material Plant via many process like accurate cutting, dotting punch, stamping die, etc. (Part of products would be through another process----bonded by high-pressure binder. All products can be customized in accordance with customers’ size. Specification: Diameter: 10mm--- infinite great. Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- What brand of blanket doesn’t matter, the key is how to put it. If the whole sitting room is blanketed, it is recommended that the decorative pattern of carpet should be plainer. If it is laid under the sofa, you are advised to use color blanket. Considering which way to choose, firstly, it should unify the overall decoration style. Next, it should be easy to clean.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.
- Q:Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- You can distinguish ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth from the following aspects: 1、Appearance. Ceramic fiber cloth is obviously full of lattice while ceramic fiber paper is quite fewer or even no lattice. 2、Density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is bigger than that of ceramic fiber cloth. 3、Thickness. The thickest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, but ceramic fiber cloth cannot be so thin, and the thinnest is only 2mm. 4、Standing upright. Ceramic fiber paper can be standing up once placed on mold, just like A4 paper in our life. However, ceramic fiber cloth is very soft and cannot be standing up, just like the cloth we often use in our life. 6、Tear-up resistance. Ceramic fiber paper is not as hard as ceramic fiber cloth. B、Ceramic fiber paper and cloth are refractory and thermal insulation material.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- There is no need to preserve. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range