Specifications of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1.Ceramic fiber blanket
3.low thermal conductivity
4.Low heat storage
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1. Superior chemical stability,heat stability and flexibility.
2. Low thermal conductivity and thermal capacity.
3. Superior sound absorption and noise reduction.
5.Easy to cut,wrap or form
6. Width 610*thick10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50/60/70/80mm
7. Made of fine aluminum silicate fiber filament,molded by two-side needled process,used in the manufacture of heat insulation equipments,military fire insulation equipment and industrial furnaces,providing the following benefits,
Composition of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1260Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1400Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1500Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1600Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Melting point( °C)
Blue and green
Average Fiber Diameter (um)
Shot Content (%)
( > 212um)
Kcal/mh°C(W/mK) ,ASTM C201, 190kg/m
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320 kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction.
- Q:What should be done on the surface of refractory ceramic lining when building unshaped refractory material?
- The castable of refractory castable is made on the ceramic fiber board. Ji'nan dragon hot Ceramic Co., Ltd. (Dragon Fire energy) in the insulation layer, will be the insulation material cutting, to ensure no gaps.
- Q:800 what material does the pipe keep warm?
- After the double needling process, the interweaving degree, the delamination resistance, the tensile strength and the surface smoothness of the fiber have been greatly improved. The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions. Aluminum silicate fiber blanket color white, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:Characteristics of profiled fiber
- Profiled fiber has the following characteristics as compared with ordinary fibers. The first is the optical effect is good, especially triangular fiber, with a small prism like role in the separation of natural light can be re assembled, giving a special feeling.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:Which is better, aluminum silicate insulation fiber and ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket, also known as aluminum silicate fiber blanket, aluminum silicate needle blanket, which is the main component of aluminum silicate fiber cotton. Only in terms of insulation effect, better effect of ceramic fiber blanket in aluminum silicate insulation cotton, because ceramic fiber blanket is aluminum silicate fiber cotton through double needle forming process, through the double needle technology greatly improves the fiber mixed degree, delamination properties, tensile strength and surface roughness.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range