Specifications of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1.Ceramic fiber blanket
3.low thermal conductivity
4.Low heat storage
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1. Superior chemical stability,heat stability and flexibility.
2. Low thermal conductivity and thermal capacity.
3. Superior sound absorption and noise reduction.
5.Easy to cut,wrap or form
6. Width 610*thick10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50/60/70/80mm
7. Made of fine aluminum silicate fiber filament,molded by two-side needled process,used in the manufacture of heat insulation equipments,military fire insulation equipment and industrial furnaces,providing the following benefits,
Composition of Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Boiler Insulation
1260Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1400Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1500Ceramic Fiber Blanket
1600Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Melting point( °C)
Blue and green
Average Fiber Diameter (um)
Shot Content (%)
( > 212um)
Kcal/mh°C(W/mK) ,ASTM C201, 190kg/m
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnace
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Ceramic fiber strip, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. Therefore it has been widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, porcelain, glass, electronics, and other industries. As a sort of refractory material, ceramic fiber strip is made out of highly purified refractory fiber, and applied in high temperature and thermal insulation field. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the raw material of glass fiber tape has the following features: with circular section and the same diameter, glass fiber can be micro fine. It’s higher in specific gravity and more stable in dimension. As a result, the paper made from it by papermaking gains fairly high tensile strength, and excellent properties of water-fast, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- It is fired under the high temperature, does not fade, non-absorbent, non-deformation and easy to clean. Some ceramics can be used in microwave ovens and are non-toxic and harmless to the human body. Advantage is the combination of beauty and use. The defect is fragile.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- mifso-11 Ceramic fiber washer is made by Xinxing Sealing Material Plant via many process like accurate cutting, dotting punch, stamping die, etc. (Part of products would be through another process----bonded by high-pressure binder. All products can be customized in accordance with customers’ size. Specification: Diameter: 10mm--- infinite great. Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range