Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)
Thermal conductivity (w/m.k) density 128kg/m3)
0.09(400) 0.176(800) 0.22(1000)
Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)
Common 7200*610*10-50others up to buyer
Application of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on)
*Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel)
*Internal and external lining for industrial furnace
*Structure refractory and sponging sounds
*Materials for hot filtration
*Raw materials for further producing
Charactristic of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Excellent thermal stability
*Excellent chemistry quality
*Resistance to burning
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low heat storage
*Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
*Good springiness for fibersConvenient producing and installing
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Packed with Carton Box 220 rolls per one 20' container. 520 rolls per one 40' high cube container. Packed with Woven bag 250 rolls per one 20' container 600 rolls per one 40' high cube container Pallet 160 rolls per one 20' container 400 rolls per one 40' high cube container
Delivery Detail:Within 7~15 days
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Specifications of ceramic fiber blanket: 15,000x610/1220x10mm, 14,400x610/1220x12.5mm, 7200x610/1220x20mm, 7200x610/1220x25mm, 5000x610/1220x30mm, 4000x610/1220x40mm, 3000x610/1220x50mm.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber thermal insulated cotton Specification: fiber diameter: 3-6um Model: JSGW-111 JSGW-112 JSGW-113 Parameter: shot content≤10 Performance: low heat conductivity; low heat capacity; excellent chemical stability; erosion resistance; good sound absorption and heat stability. Usage: raw material of industrial ceramic fiber wet forming products; raw material of ceramic fiber formless products; high temperature industrial furnace, heating equipment, filling materials of wall lining. It is the first option for producing fiber textile, and also the ideal material for high temperature environment sealing, filling and thermal insulation. Material: Aluminum silicate products Package: Woven bag (grain cotton: plastic bag)
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- Refractory ceramic fiber jilt silk rug is 4,000 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber insulation refractory module is 4,700 yuan/kg; ceramic fiber refractory insulation board is 7,000 yuan/kg.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The maximum working temperature of ceramic fiber resistance furnace can reach 1200℃. It can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel. The resistance furnace is equipped with a temperature controller and a thermocouple used for temperature measurement. With complete supplies from manufacturers, the purposes of index regulation and electric furnace control can be realized.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- It has white color and precise size, is easy to cut, stall and construct, saves time, does not contain any binder. It is used in sound-absorbing and fireproof performance automation production with low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity, high refractoriness, high heat sensitive, excellent wind erosion resistance and excellent mechanical shock resistance under the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. It has stable density and performance.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Ceramic fiber strip, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. Therefore it has been widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, porcelain, glass, electronics, and other industries. As a sort of refractory material, ceramic fiber strip is made out of highly purified refractory fiber, and applied in high temperature and thermal insulation field. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the raw material of glass fiber tape has the following features: with circular section and the same diameter, glass fiber can be micro fine. It’s higher in specific gravity and more stable in dimension. As a result, the paper made from it by papermaking gains fairly high tensile strength, and excellent properties of water-fast, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, sound absorption, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range