Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)
Thermal conductivity (w/m.k) density 128kg/m3)
0.09(400) 0.176(800) 0.22(1000)
Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)
Common 7200*610*10-50others up to buyer
Application of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on)
*Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel)
*Internal and external lining for industrial furnace
*Structure refractory and sponging sounds
*Materials for hot filtration
*Raw materials for further producing
Charactristic of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Excellent thermal stability
*Excellent chemistry quality
*Resistance to burning
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low heat storage
*Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
*Good springiness for fibersConvenient producing and installing
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Packed with Carton Box 220 rolls per one 20' container. 520 rolls per one 40' high cube container. Packed with Woven bag 250 rolls per one 20' container 600 rolls per one 40' high cube container Pallet 160 rolls per one 20' container 400 rolls per one 40' high cube container
Delivery Detail:Within 7~15 days
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- First, property and application of ceramic heating plate: It is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. Ceramic heater can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Second, technical characteristics: Ceramic electric heater has ring type, plate and other specifications. It possesses many advantages: reliable during work, long service life, sturdy and durable, energy saving, easy installation, high temperature resistant, high heat conductivity, good insulation, and no limitation of models, specifications and dimension in manufacturing. According to users’ demand on mode of connection, voltages of 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V can be chosen and determined (according to users’ needs). The maximum power termination is 6.5w/m2. Compared with traditional heaters, ceramic electric heater can cut down 30% energy consumption.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The price of steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is 40 yuan. Steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is made from loose cotton, which is resistant to high temperature, low in thermal conductivity coefficient and unit weight, and good in chemical stability. And it is corrosion-resistant to most chemicals except for hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. After being soaked in water, water vapor and oil and becoming dry, its physicochemical property remains the same as before. It contains 16%-20% organic fiber. When it is used in high temperature for the first time, the organic fiber will be burnt down, which will not affect product performance.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber thermal insulated cotton Specification: fiber diameter: 3-6um Model: JSGW-111 JSGW-112 JSGW-113 Parameter: shot content≤10 Performance: low heat conductivity; low heat capacity; excellent chemical stability; erosion resistance; good sound absorption and heat stability. Usage: raw material of industrial ceramic fiber wet forming products; raw material of ceramic fiber formless products; high temperature industrial furnace, heating equipment, filling materials of wall lining. It is the first option for producing fiber textile, and also the ideal material for high temperature environment sealing, filling and thermal insulation. Material: Aluminum silicate products Package: Woven bag (grain cotton: plastic bag)
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- It’s briefly taught in chemistry class at middle school that ceramic fiber is a new lightweight refractory with high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and thermal insulation. 1. The manufacturing process of preform body: A. mixing process: weighing and putting in single ceramic raw material in accordance with the formula---stirring well in the blending basin---pumping in the higher place pond---sieving (twice) ---deironing (twice)
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is good, mainly used in small volume production and experiments of colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, industrial and mining enterprises. Ceramic fiber tube furnace is safe and reliable, easy to operate, and is of high accuracy of temperature control, good effect of heat insulation, wide range of temperature, high uniformity of furnace temperature, various temperature zones.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- Made by adopting the vacuum absorption of superior multicrystal mullite refractory fiber, the hearth has the characteristics of light weight, rapid temperature increase, energy conservation, timesaving, thermal shock and high temperature resistance, and good insulation, and is capable of meeting the needs of fast sintering. It can reduce more than 60% energy consumption. With double-layer furnace shell structure, advanced air heat insulation and heat-sensing techniques, exhaust temperature fans will be started automatically when the temperature of the furnace body surface goes up to 45℃, to make it fast cooling and insure the furnace shell not hot. By selecting qualitative materials and strictly implementing production and inspection techniques, all technical indexes of the hearth reaches or exceeds the standard of JB/T8195.7-2007.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range