Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)
Thermal conductivity (w/m.k) density 128kg/m3)
0.09(400) 0.176(800) 0.22(1000)
Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)
Common 7200*610*10-50others up to buyer
Application of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on)
*Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel)
*Internal and external lining for industrial furnace
*Structure refractory and sponging sounds
*Materials for hot filtration
*Raw materials for further producing
Charactristic of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Excellent thermal stability
*Excellent chemistry quality
*Resistance to burning
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low heat storage
*Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
*Good springiness for fibersConvenient producing and installing
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Packed with Carton Box 220 rolls per one 20' container. 520 rolls per one 40' high cube container. Packed with Woven bag 250 rolls per one 20' container 600 rolls per one 40' high cube container Pallet 160 rolls per one 20' container 400 rolls per one 40' high cube container
Delivery Detail:Within 7~15 days
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Ceramic fiber needling blanket is produced by continuous blowing of resistance furnace fusion or thread throwing. It possesses excellent mechanical properties through needling and hot compression and fixation technique, and can be directly applied in thermal insulation, furnace lining or processed into folded block and block. According to raw materials and formula, aluminum silicate needling blanket is divided into: standard type(SDT), high purity type(HP), high alumina type(HA) and zirconium containing type(SZA). Application: furnace lining, heat insulation of boiler, steam turbine and nuclear power, insulation of eliminating stress during welding, fire prevention, sound-absorbing, insulation, high temperature filter medium, wicket sealing, etc.
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- What brand of blanket doesn’t matter, the key is how to put it. If the whole sitting room is blanketed, it is recommended that the decorative pattern of carpet should be plainer. If it is laid under the sofa, you are advised to use color blanket. Considering which way to choose, firstly, it should unify the overall decoration style. Next, it should be easy to clean.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- 32×50×1000 89×50×1000 48×50×1000 76×50×1000
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion. Ceramic fiber product is a kind of good refractory material with such advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, low heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, nontoxicity, etc.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- 1. Density board is namely fiber board. Its principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fibers. 2. It is a kind of artificial panel processed by crushing, soaking, grinding into wood pulp, adding into certain sizing material, hot press and drying. 3. Based on the differences of volume density, the fiberboard can be classified into three types: high density fiberboard (280kg/m3), medium density fiberboard (300 kg/m3), and low density fiberboard (320kg/m3).
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- Ceramic fiber strip is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. Ceramic fiber strip, one of fire-resistant and fireproof materials, is produced by the refractory fiber of high purity and applied in high temperature insulation. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the characteristics of raw material of glass fiber strip are as follows: circular cross profile, same diameter, highly elaborate production, high proportion of glass fiber and strong dimensional stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range