Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)
Thermal conductivity (w/m.k) density 128kg/m3)
0.09(400) 0.176(800) 0.22(1000)
Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)
Common 7200*610*10-50others up to buyer
Application of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on)
*Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel)
*Internal and external lining for industrial furnace
*Structure refractory and sponging sounds
*Materials for hot filtration
*Raw materials for further producing
Charactristic of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Excellent thermal stability
*Excellent chemistry quality
*Resistance to burning
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low heat storage
*Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
*Good springiness for fibersConvenient producing and installing
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Packed with Carton Box 220 rolls per one 20' container. 520 rolls per one 40' high cube container. Packed with Woven bag 250 rolls per one 20' container 600 rolls per one 40' high cube container Pallet 160 rolls per one 20' container 400 rolls per one 40' high cube container
Delivery Detail:Within 7~15 days
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic fiber board belongs to nanoscale raw material and uses ceramic fiber as raw materials, and with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Product features: ※ tough texture and resistance to wind erosion ※ no-gap furnace lining ※ low heat storage and heat loss ※ touch fire directly ※ fine construction and installation ※excellent resistance to heat shock ※ high compressive strength and long service life ※ effective sound absorption The application of products: Observing hole of industrial furnace and inserting hole of thermometer ※ Industrial kiln burner and furnace door ※ Non-ferrous metal melting trench, tank gasket and casting cap mouth ※ Mechanical and electrical equipment connected gasket
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The common specification and model of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5-6mm, general thickness: 1m, including nickel chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coating cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber sintering cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth. The price of ceramic fiber fireproof cloth is 5 yuan/m2.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- It has white color and precise size, is easy to cut, stall and construct, saves time, does not contain any binder. It is used in sound-absorbing and fireproof performance automation production with low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity, high refractoriness, high heat sensitive, excellent wind erosion resistance and excellent mechanical shock resistance under the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. It has stable density and performance.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range