Permanent linear shrinkage(%)(after24 hours,density 128kg/m3)
Thermal conductivity (w/m.k) density 128kg/m3)
0.09(400) 0.176(800) 0.22(1000)
Tensile strength (Mpa) density128kg/m3)
Common 7200*610*10-50others up to buyer
Application of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Joint sealing and filling insulation (kiln car, pipeline, kiln door and so on)
*Fiber composite (for example: grinding parcel)
*Internal and external lining for industrial furnace
*Structure refractory and sponging sounds
*Materials for hot filtration
*Raw materials for further producing
Charactristic of Ceramic Fiber Blanket:
*Excellent thermal stability
*Excellent chemistry quality
*Resistance to burning
*Low thermal conductivity
*Low heat storage
*Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
*Good springiness for fibersConvenient producing and installing
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Packed with Carton Box 220 rolls per one 20' container. 520 rolls per one 40' high cube container. Packed with Woven bag 250 rolls per one 20' container 600 rolls per one 40' high cube container Pallet 160 rolls per one 20' container 400 rolls per one 40' high cube container
Delivery Detail:Within 7~15 days
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- White color, regular size, set fire-resistant, heat insulation, insulation in one, without any binders. When used for a long time in the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the aluminum silicate needle blanket can still maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure. The temperature is 950-1414 centigrade. It has chemical stability, thermal stability, sound absorption and noise reduction performance, high tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and low thermal capacity.
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.
- Q:800 what material does the pipe keep warm?
- Ceramic fiber blanket can be used.Ceramic fiber blanket, also known as aluminum silicate fiber blanket, also known as aluminum silicate double needle blanket.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.
- Q:Ceramic fiber insulation after moisture can still play a cold roles?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.
- Q:Aluminium silicate fiber blanket for insulated pipes or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper?
- The stomatal density can know, aluminum silicate fiber blanket rate is much higher than that of aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper, because the aluminum silicate fiber blanket belongs to pure inorganic products, and the pipe wall fits more closely, so the aluminum silicate fiber blanket thermal insulation on the pipeline used in large quantity, because the aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper with organic ingredients, better insulation aluminum silicate fiber blanket. If you have a large number of pipes to do heat preservation, you can refer to the following fire pipe insulation thickness selection experience table.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range