Ceramic fiber blanket HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from alumina - zirconia – silica materials HZ bulk fibers by spinning process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HZ blankets have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- Method: 1、Stir 1) Pour drinking water into mixing barrel, and then pour cementing agent orderly according to amount, and the mixing ratio is: water: dry powder 1:4. Then stir it evenly with a motor stirrer (750W) and the speed is 150r/min. 2、After watering it (placing it still) for 15 minutes, stir it again for 1-3 minutes.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- When the ordinary ceramic fiber is inhaled into human lungs, it cannot be pushed out. As time goes by, it is likely for people to suffer from the occupational disease of pneumoconiosis. As a kind of environmental inorganic fiber, the soluble ceramic fiber is also called soluble-in-lung fiber, and when it is inhaled into the lung, it can dissolve slowly in human body fluids, seldom causing harm to human health.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board, made by burning long fiber silicon dioxide, clay, talcum powder and colored glaze under 1150 degree, is a revolutionary high-tech building material in the 21st century. Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- Density board is also called fiberboard. It is artificial plate made from raw material of wood fibers or other plant fibers adding urea formaldehyde resin or other applicable binders. According to the difference of density, it can be classified into three types: high density board, medium density board and low density board. Soft, impact resistant and easy to reprocess, density board is a kind of good material for furniture producing at abroad.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- In terms of the characteristics of the ceramic fiber board, it has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range