Ceramic fiber blanket HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from alumina - zirconia – silica materials HZ bulk fibers by spinning process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HZ blankets have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door includes steel fire resistant shutter and infinite machine fireproof fabric. Steel fire resistant shutter is 400-450 yuan/m2 while infinite machine fireproof fabric is about 300 yuan/m2.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- It is a kind of high temperature experiment equipment, adopting quality and super energy-conservation ceramic fiber tank. It is highly energy-conservation, and its energy consumption is only a half of ordinary tube furnace. High temperature electric resistance wire warms up, and the insulation layer is fiber cotton blanket and metal shell. Quartz tube and sealing equipment can be chosen according to different requirements, and can be vacuumized or connected to air. It includes various types: tube furnace, tube furnace of multiple temperature zones, tube-typed heating furnace, tube-typed resistance furnace, high temperature tube… 6、Owing to perfect insulation performance and low heat capacity, the whole equipment and ordinary heavy refractory furnace
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- First, property and application of ceramic heating plate: It is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. Ceramic heater can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Second, technical characteristics: Ceramic electric heater has ring type, plate and other specifications. It possesses many advantages: reliable during work, long service life, sturdy and durable, energy saving, easy installation, high temperature resistant, high heat conductivity, good insulation, and no limitation of models, specifications and dimension in manufacturing. According to users’ demand on mode of connection, voltages of 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V and 380V can be chosen and determined (according to users’ needs). The maximum power termination is 6.5w/m2. Compared with traditional heaters, ceramic electric heater can cut down 30% energy consumption.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm. Width: 20-900mm(Nickel chromium alloy wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are all reinforced.) Other specifications can be produced according to customers’ requests. Asbestos products have been acknowledged to be harmful to the human body and environment in recent years, and they are prohibited from production and have limited uses in the developed countries.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- Temperature resistance of the high temperature ceramic fiber paper is different: It is above 1000 degree on the whole.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range