Ceramic fiber blanket HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from alumina - zirconia – silica materials HZ bulk fibers by spinning process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HZ blankets have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- a. L100 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 thickness= 100mm b. L80 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 thickness= 80mm c. L50 ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 thickness= 50mm d. L62A ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 thickness= 62mm
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively. The operating temperature of the former and the latter is 1150-2000℃ and 1000℃ respectively. According to the different binders used in ceramic fiber felt, ceramic fiber felt is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate as its binder), soft ceramic fiber felt(latex, polyaluminum chloride, sodium silicate and methylcellulose as its binder, latex--- aluminum phosphate composite binder) and wet ceramic fiber felt (ludox as binder). According to the performance of the ceramic fiber felt and the temperature of the heating furnace, hard felt can be used on hot face zone of furnace wall. The size of the ceramic fiber products is 600 x 400 x 20 (10) mm. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- It has white color and precise size, is easy to cut, stall and construct, saves time, does not contain any binder. It is used in sound-absorbing and fireproof performance automation production with low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity, high refractoriness, high heat sensitive, excellent wind erosion resistance and excellent mechanical shock resistance under the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. It has stable density and performance.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber usually makes inorganic material into threadiness, and is used for refractory material or other filling material. The nano ceramic fiber board that you said is generally powder particle on the nanoscale, then made into ceramic fiber.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- The previous form is ceramic fiber blanket. All kinds of ceramic fiber products are made by drawing, bandaging and processing ceramic fiber cotton. For example, ceramic fiber board is made by bandaging ceramic fiber cotton, and ceramic fiber module is made by processing ceramic fiber cotton. Many ceramic fiber products are made from ceramic fiber cotton and all kinds of ceramic fiber products appear through processing, so the material and construction skills of ceramic fiber cotton becomes the main factor of high quality ceramic fiber products.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range