Ceramic fiber blanket HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from alumina - zirconia – silica materials HZ bulk fibers by spinning process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HZ blankets have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The same kind of resistance to temperature is the same. In the aspect of shrinkage, the spinning is stronger than the blowing. Imagine cotton. The fibers are long and the fibers are short. Wire rejection is recommended.
- Q:Are zirconium silicate aluminum fiber blankets and aluminium silicate fiber blankets a thing?
- Aluminum silicate fiber blanket consists of aluminum silicate fiber blown blanket and aluminum silicate fiber spin silk carpet, carpet for rejection aluminum silicate fiber is long, small thermal conductivity, heat preservation performance to blow the blanket is better than that of aluminum silicate spray. Most insulation pipeline construction with ceramic fiber blanket rejection.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- It has white color and precise size, is easy to cut, stall and construct, saves time, does not contain any binder. It is used in sound-absorbing and fireproof performance automation production with low thermal capacity, low thermal conductivity, high refractoriness, high heat sensitive, excellent wind erosion resistance and excellent mechanical shock resistance under the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. It has stable density and performance.
- Q:What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Ceramic fiber shell and aluminum silicate tube shell is actually the same kind of thing, just name different. Belong to the family of Portland, ceramic fiber tube and shell is a professional name, aluminum silicate segment is referred to as.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- HLGX ceramic fiber blanket itself is composed of many micron diameter ceramic fiber perplexing interweaved, i.e. HLGX ceramic fiber blanket, whether it is the standard grade HLGX-212, grade HLGX-512 or containing zirconium maximum temperature of 1400 DEG C, they are porous materials with high porosity is more than 90%, so hot after contracting Huolong ceramic fiber blanket heating or expansion will be the equivalent pore off, will not be too obvious. This is from an experimental point of view.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range