Ceramic fiber blanket HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from alumina - zirconia – silica materials HZ bulk fibers by spinning process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HZ blankets have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HZ
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion. Ceramic fiber product is a kind of good refractory material with such advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, low heat capacity, good heat insulation performance, nontoxicity, etc.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Ceramic fiber blanket doesn’t contain any organic binder so as to ensure that ceramic fiber blanket has great plasticity and stability in high and low temperature conditions. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320 kg/m3. Ceramic fiber board is made by wet vacuum forming process, whose strength is higher than that of fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt. And it can be applied in such high temperature field that requires products with rigid strength. Here follows its features: high compressive strength and long service life; low thermal capacity and conductivity; non-brittle material and good flexibility; accurate size and good flatness; easy to cut, install and work; high resistance to weather; continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, and stable performance; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range