Ceramic fiber blanket HA
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from HA bulk fibers by blowing process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HA blankets have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HA
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- It is light in quality, good in heat insulation performance, thermal stability and chemical stability, easy to process and convenient in construction. It is neither wear-resisting nor resistant to impact. It cannot resist scouring of high speed air flow and the erosion of slag.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- What brand of blanket doesn’t matter, the key is how to put it. If the whole sitting room is blanketed, it is recommended that the decorative pattern of carpet should be plainer. If it is laid under the sofa, you are advised to use color blanket. Considering which way to choose, firstly, it should unify the overall decoration style. Next, it should be easy to clean.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket: length x width x thickness x unit weight = weight. The price is different, so is the quality. There are large price differences. It is advised to communicate with others.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber, a type of fibrous lightweight refractory, possesses so many advantages as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat and mechanical shock resistance. 1. Diameter of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is thicker and its diameter is usually within the range of 3.0-5.0μm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 2.0-3.0μm; 2. Length of cellosilk: thread throwing fiber is longer and its length is usually within the range of 150-250mm, while the injection silk fiber is usually 100-200mm; 3. Thermal conductivity: the injection silk blanket is better than the thread throwing blanket for the former has finer fiber; 4. In terms of tensile strength and fracture resistance, the thread throwing blanket is superior to the injection silk blanket for the former has thicker fiber.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range