Ceramic fiber blanket HA
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from HA bulk fibers by blowing process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HA blankets have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HA
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan. It depends on your choice.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- Temperature resistance of the high temperature ceramic fiber paper is different: It is above 1000 degree on the whole.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- The main danger of ceramic fiber is easy weathering, easy to produce fiber cotton dust, penetrating power, easy to be inhaled, easy to adhere to the lungs, not easy to exhaust, causing lung disease, and even induce cancer! Great harm has been of great concern for the European listed products, Wuhan Ji Snyder production of ceramic foam can replace details of ceramic fiber cotton good application reference Pro
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and ceramic fiber blanket rejection blowing spray what difference
- The temperature of no difference, because the raw material is the same, thrown silk fiber to long fiber blown blanket shorter, if and when the filling material used is the same, but the price of jet blanket to lower cost
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- At the time of export and product classification, the refractory material belonging to the same species is essentially a product, and one is named from the material component, and the other is from a foreign country
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber products have several different forms of derivative products, each of the products in the same alumina content, the density is not the same, so the proportion of ceramic fiber and alumina content is irrelevant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range