Ceramic fiber blanket HA
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are made from HA bulk fibers by blowing process. Double-side needling provides blanket with great tensile or handing strength for easy installation. CMAX ceramic fiber blankets are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses. The HA blankets have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
CMAX ceramic fiber blankets have good performance with the following characteristics:
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
High tensile strength
good acoustical properties.
CMAX ceramic fiber blanket are available in a wide range of application:
Furnace, kiln, and boiler linings
Petrochemical process heater refractory fiber lining
General furnace backup insulation
Heat seals for kiln car or furnace door
Incineration equipment and stack linings
CNBM has success in its ceramic fiber products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber blankets application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket HA
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is rigid and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber board, using injection fiber as the raw material of ceramic fiber board and adding a definite proportion of the binder and packing grade additives. It is fully dispersed into paste in the mud pits through beater. It is pumped into the forming pool and stirred by using compressed air. It is made by putting mould into the forming pool and making the fiber pulp adsorbed on the mould by using the principle of vacuum. Ceramic fiber board is characterized by low thermal conductivity, good high temperature stability, resistance to air flow scouring, uniform density, excellent thermal shock resistance, excellent chemical erosion resistance( except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali) and easy installation. It has good heat insulation capacity, which contributes to reducing the energy cost and cycle time and protects the furnace shell from the influence of heat shocks. It can also be directly used as refractory materials.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is resistant to high temperature and heat shock, low in heat conductivity coefficient and heat capacity; excellent high temperature insulation performance and long service life; able to resist the erosion of non-ferrous metal like aluminum and zinc; excellent low and high temperature strength. It is made from asbestos cotton. Owing to its noninflammability, once on fire, it can erase dirt on the cloth.
- Q:What are the advantages of ceramic fiber blanket relative to rock wool?
- Rock wool: can only be used as a low temperature insulation material, in the building exterior wall insulation can be widely applied.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted?
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate needled blanket and aluminium silicate fiber felt?
- The aluminum silicate needled blanket is a kind of heat preservation refractory material which is made of aluminium silicate as raw material and made by the process of electric Yin furnace and made of long fiber of aluminum silicate. According to the production process, it can be divided into wire throwing needle blanket and injection acupuncture blanket. According to different raw materials and formulations can be divided into: ordinary type (STD), Gao Chunxing (HP), (HA), high aluminum zirconium aluminum type, standard type, with zirconia type (ZA).
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- The conventional ceramic fiber blanket is afraid of the water, because the ceramic fiber blanket has very strong water absorption, water absorption ratio of 1:10, when the ceramic fiber blanket after the water will become a conductor, the heat transfer effect and water, ceramic fiber blanket thermal insulation function lose all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range