Property Of Caustic Soda :
Liquid caustic soda is colorless and transparent, solid caustic soda is white strong alkali with intense corrodibility to human skin, textile fabrics and paper. Absorbing carbon dioxide from air, it produces sodium carbonate. of intensive hydroscopic property, solid sodium hydroxide must be stored in a moisture-proof and air-isolated place.
Usage Of Caustic Soda:
Sodium hydroxide is an important raw material of the chemical industry, mainly used in industries such as artificial fiber, textile, dyestuff,chemicals for daily use, petroleum an petrochemical,organic synthesis, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, plastic and water treatment.
Specification Of Caustic Soda:
sodium hydroxide NaOH %
Sodium carbonate Na2CO3 %
sodium chloride NaCL %
iron sesquioxide Fe2O3, %
Package, Transportation and Storage Of Caustic Soda :
Package:caustic soda flake is packed with plastic woven bag with its interior layer as high density polyethylene plastic film bag,each bag with a net weight of 25kg(0.20kg) .
Transportation：liquid sodium hydroxide is transported with tank lorry， solid sodium hydroxide is transported with motor vehicle, train or ship.
Storage : liquid sodium hydroxide is stored in sealed tank and hydroxide is stored in a dry and moisture-free warehouse.
- Q:What is the harm to the human body?
- Should be appropriate. Alkali, destruction of vitamins, but also a combination of some toxins, if too much intake of alkaline food, will be harmful to the body, easy to damage the absorption of vitamins, sepsis patients, is not conducive to good health!
- Q:What is the important character of Chinese made alkali?
- (1) NH3 + H2O + CO2 = NH4HCO3 (2) NH4HCO3 + NaCl = NH4Cl + NaHCO3 ↓ (3) 2NaHCO3 (heating) = Na2CO3 + H2O + CO2 ↑ That is: ① NaCl (saturated) + NH3 + H2O + CO2 = NH4Cl + NaHCO3 ↓ ②2NaHCO3 = Heating = Na2CO3 + H2O + CO2 ↑ Ammonia reacts with water and carbon dioxide to form a molecule of ammonium bicarbonate, which is the first step. The second step is: ammonium bicarbonate reacts with sodium chloride to form a molecule of ammonium chloride and sodium bicarbonate precipitation, sodium carbonate is precipitated because it is less soluble.
- Q:What is the big base?
- Large alkali is the main component of sodium carbonate.
- Q:What is alkali sand
- Potassium carbonate, white crystalline powder. Density of 2.428g / cm3. The melting point of 891 ° C, the decomposition of boiling point, the relative molecular weight of 138.21. Soluble in water, aqueous solution is alkaline, insoluble in ethanol, acetone and ether. Hygroscopicity, exposure to air can absorb carbon dioxide and moisture, into potassium bicarbonate, should be sealed packaging. Hydrates have a water, dihydrate, sour things. Potassium carbonate aqueous solution is alkaline. Insoluble in ethanol and ether.
- Q:How to see the whole bread of the alkali alkali small
- Look. Cut the dough to see, such as the distribution of uniform distribution of sesame grain size of the hole, indicating that the base is appropriate; such as the emergence of small holes, was slender strip, dough color yellow, that the alkali put more; Uniform macro, dough color dark, that the alkali put less.
- Q:What is called alkali recovery
- Alkali recovery treatment method is to solve the problem of black liquor is more effective way, through the black liquor extraction, evaporation, burning, causticization of the four main sections, black liquor can be SS, COD, BOD together and completely removed, and recyclable Alkali, resulting in secondary steam (energy). However, the alkali recovery system has high technical requirements and high investment in equipment. Since the small and medium sized paper mills are generally unable to bear the high cost of building the alkali recovery system, the alkali recovery system is only mainly used in large paper mills. In addition, the straw pulp produced white mud in the high silicon content, easy to burn back into lime, white mud may cause secondary pollution.
- Q:What is the name of the alkali?
- Its scientific name is [sodium carbonate].
- Q:What to do with the wall
- Room regardless of the new wall or the old wall, will be due to excessive moisture with alkalization problems, especially in the wet environment, is the root cause of the quality of paint. In the brush before painting a layer of water-based sealing primer can not only save the cost of decoration, from the long-term and decorative effect point of view, brushing primer more effective with less. This kind of primer excellent sealing so that it can effectively resist the penetration of alkaline substances in the wall to prevent the precipitation of water soluble salt, to prevent the wall back to the alkali. At the same time, good adhesion of the primer makes the wall more smooth, so that the finish is easier to brush, reducing the amount of topcoat. In this way, the wall to avoid the paint disease, but also conducive to a longer time to keep the brushing effect. Also note that the primer and topcoat is best to use the same brand or with the matching paint to prevent the primer and the paint between the surface of the chemical reaction. Please read carefully the type or model of the primer (or finish) indicated in the packaging instructions.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the composition of the base?
- Can provide electronic pairs of substances. (Some salt solution of the pH value is greater than 7, but it is not a base, such as: soda ash (sodium carbonate) Na2CO3, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) NaHCO3, etc.)
- Q:What is the use of alkali?
- Can be removed in the clothes when the clothes on the oil, you can neutralize the sour in the face, you can make the porridge easier to boil.
All-key, has the introduction of foreign advanced production equipment and technology, automation, quality products series. In today's China national industry it represents the highest level of product quality and meet the requirements of the development of science and technology trademark.
Main production: caustic soda, plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania;Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range