The character of TC composite titanium pigment and relative contrast
Lower than 2mm
Covering power g/m2
Volatile matter, %
Oil absorption g/100g
TC-R (rutile type)
Rutile titanium dioxide
Anatase titanium dioxide
Package of Titanium Dioxide On TC :
25 kg / Bag , 40 Bags / Pallet , 20 MT/ 20 FCL . or as your requirements .
Suggest Usage of Titanium DIoxide :
This item is specially used in the TC and other industry .
- Q:Whether the metal oxides are alkaline oxides
- Such as aluminum oxide, both with the acid reaction, but also and alkali reaction, is an amphoteric oxide
- Q:Definition and properties of oxides and basic oxides
- Note: Most of the non-metallic oxides are acidic oxides. In our familiar non-metallic oxides, carbon monoxide and nitric oxide are not acidic oxides and are usually classified as non-acid oxides.
- Q:What is the oxide
- Oxide belongs to the compound, it must be pure, its composition contains only two elements, one of which must be oxygen, and the other if the metal element, compared to metal oxide; if non-metallic, Metal oxide
- Q:How to remove the metal oxide?
- Brush with a toothbrush brush try
- Q:What is called transition metal oxide doping
- The so-called dopant oxide is doped with impurities in oxides, such as the incorporation of trivalent Al in ZnO, and the doping of oxides can affect and alter the original properties.
- Q:Is SiO2 an amphoteric oxide?
- Not though SiO2 reacts with HF but the reason for this reaction is not because H + is because Si and F-coordination generated SiF4 is very stable.
- Q:Titanium oxide total of several?
- Ti2O3 titanium dioxide purple powder, hexagonal crystal structure, lattice constant α = 0.5155nm. Containing oxygen 59.5% ~ 60.8% (at). Density 4.486g / cm3. Melting point 1900 ℃. Soluble in 40% Hydrofluoric acid, can be concentrated nitric acid erosion, but not concentrated hydrochloric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid erosion, nor for alkali erosion, and 30% (mass) hydrogen peroxide solution to produce a slightly yellow solution. ~ 300 ℃ into titanium pentoxide. Vacuum in 1600 ℃ heated titanium powder and titanium dioxide mixture or 1500 ℃ hydrogen reduction of titanium dioxide. Titanium ion itself is an excellent reducing agent.
- Q:What are the oxides of chlorine
- Dichloride, also known as chlorate (ClOClO3) hexahydrate (Cl2O6) dioxane (Cl2O7)
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- H2O water, H2O2 hydrogen peroxide is not, it is peroxide, the highest oxide is water H2O
- Q:What is salt oxide, what is not salt oxide?
- Can not react with acid or alkali to produce the corresponding price of salt and water oxide is called non-salt oxide.
Snap ,takes new materials, environment materials, ecology and healthy materials as the leading service. The company has developed two series products of the new inorganic function material and the indoor environment purification material.
The main products and the service of the company include:
TCA titanium dioxide compound pigment;Negative ions and air purifying function paint additive;
Inorganic antimicrobial agent with nanometer assembling;Nanotechnology inorganic antibacterial de-odorer etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East; Europe; North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Africa
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality