The Character and Description of TC Composite Titanium Pigment and Relative Contrast
Lower than 2mm
Covering power g/m2
Volatile matter %
Suspension value of pH
Oil absorption g/100g
TC-R (rutile type)
Rutile titanium dioxide
Anatase titanium dioxide
Package of TC Composite Titanium Dioxide :
25kg / bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 Pallets / 20 FCL . or as your requirements .
Suggest using of Titanium Dioxide :
This item is specially used in TC and other Industry .
- Q:Oxide and organic peroxide signs
- Broad oxide (oxide) refers to the oxygen element and another chemical composition of the binary compounds, such as carbon dioxide (CO?), Calcium oxide (CaO) and so on. But the combination of oxygen and electronegativity with greater fluoride is generally referred to as fluoride rather than oxide.
- Q:Is SiO2 an amphoteric oxide?
- Not though SiO2 reacts with HF but the reason for this reaction is not because H + is because Si and F-coordination generated SiF4 is very stable.
- Q:The world's strongest oxide
- Chlorofluorinated Chloride C1F5 Chlorinated Fluorinated Chloride is a non-combustible, non-combustible colorless gas with strong irritating odor at room temperature. Its solid state is white and has a pale yellow color. It is rapidly hydrolyzed to form chlorine and hydrofluoric acid It is a strong oxidizing agent that reacts strongly with most of the inorganic matter, so that although it does not burn in the air, it can cause fire and explosion.
- Q:How to remove the metal oxide?
- Brush with vinegar or toothpaste
- Q:Iron oxides and their properties
- There is iron oxide FeO, black powder, it is unstable, heated in the air, that is quickly oxidized into Fe3O4
- Q:What is salt oxide, what is not salt oxide?
- Can not react with acid or alkali to produce the corresponding price of salt and water oxide is called non-salt oxide.
- Q:What are the oxides of chlorine
- Chlorobase (Cl2O) Dichloride (Cl2O2) Trioxide (Cl2O3)
- Q:Whether the metal oxides are alkaline oxides
- Alkaline oxides are metal oxides
- Q:What is the oxide
- Elements and oxygen compounds are called oxides (and only two elements). Such as carbon dioxide (CO2), calcium oxide (CaO) Depending on the chemical nature of the oxide, the oxide according to whether the formation of salt with water and the type of salt can be divided into acidic oxides, alkaline oxides, amphoteric oxides and non-salt oxides  four categories. There are also many complex oxides.
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- H2O water, H2O2 hydrogen peroxide is not, it is peroxide, the highest oxide is water H2O
Snap ,takes new materials, environment materials, ecology and healthy materials as the leading service. The company has developed two series products of the new inorganic function material and the indoor environment purification material.
The main products and the service of the company include:
TCA titanium dioxide compound pigment;Negative ions and air purifying function paint additive;
Inorganic antimicrobial agent with nanometer assembling;Nanotechnology inorganic antibacterial de-odorer etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East; Europe; North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Africa
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality