The Character and Description of TC Composite Titanium Pigment and Relative Contrast
Lower than 2mm
Covering power g/m2
Volatile matter %
Suspension value of pH
Oil absorption g/100g
TC-R (rutile type)
Rutile titanium dioxide
Anatase titanium dioxide
Package of TC Composite Titanium Dioxide :
25kg / bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 Pallets / 20 FCL . or as your requirements .
Suggest using of Titanium Dioxide :
This item is specially used in TC and other Industry .
- Q:What is salt oxide, what is not salt oxide?
- And acid and alkali reaction is only salt is generated salt oxide
- Q:Whether the metal oxides are alkaline oxides
- Such as aluminum oxide, both with the acid reaction, but also and alkali reaction, is an amphoteric oxide
- Q:What is the zinc oxide?
- Zinc oxide is white to light yellow powder, odorless and tasteless. Slightly soluble in water and hydrolyzed to hydrogen peroxide and zinc hydroxide. In the case of dilute acid decomposition release of hydrogen peroxide.
- Q:What is called transition metal oxide doping
- Transition element refers to a series of metal elements in the d-region of the periodic table, also known as transition metal, including chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc and so on are transition metals.
- Q:What are the oxides of chlorine
- Dichloride, also known as chlorate (ClOClO3) hexahydrate (Cl2O6) dioxane (Cl2O7)
- Q:Definition and properties of oxides and basic oxides
- React with the acid to produce salt and water, this oxide called alkaline oxide (and the product can only have salt and water, can not have any other substances generated). Alkaline oxides include low-valent oxides of active metal oxides and other metals such as Na2O, CaO, BaO and CrO, MnO.
- Q:The world's strongest oxide
- Oxygen is a colorless, almost odorless highly toxic gas, liquefied after the pale yellow. Because of the oxygen at room temperature with the dry air can react quickly to produce nitrogen dioxide and moldy colorless Gas nitrogen trifluoride (fluorine gas at room temperature with the dry air almost no reaction, which can be seen in the oxidation of tungsten fluoride), so usually see the fluoride is a brown odor of brown gas.
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- Q:What is the oxide
- Elements and oxygen compounds are called oxides (and only two elements). Such as carbon dioxide (CO2), calcium oxide (CaO) Depending on the chemical nature of the oxide, the oxide according to whether the formation of salt with water and the type of salt can be divided into acidic oxides, alkaline oxides, amphoteric oxides and non-salt oxides  four categories. There are also many complex oxides.
- Q:Is the oxide pure?
- The same element of oxide is not necessarily pure, such as sulfur dioxide, sulfur trioxide. The The
Snap ,takes new materials, environment materials, ecology and healthy materials as the leading service. The company has developed two series products of the new inorganic function material and the indoor environment purification material.
The main products and the service of the company include:
TCA titanium dioxide compound pigment;Negative ions and air purifying function paint additive;
Inorganic antimicrobial agent with nanometer assembling;Nanotechnology inorganic antibacterial de-odorer etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East; Europe; North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Africa
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality