Production Description of Titanium Dioxide On TC
Lower than 2mm
Covering power g/m2
Volatile matter, %
Oil absorption g/100g
TC-R (rutile type)
Rutile titanium dioxide
Anatase titanium dioxide
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide :
25 kg / bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets / 20 FCL or as your requirements .
Suggest Using of Titanium Dioxide :
This item Specially used in TC .
- Q:How to remove the metal oxide?
- Scrub with toothpaste, very effective oh ...
- Q:Is SiO2 an amphoteric oxide?
- Not though SiO2 reacts with HF but the reason for this reaction is not because H + is because Si and F-coordination generated SiF4 is very stable.
- Q:What is the zinc oxide?
- Zinc oxide is white to light yellow powder, odorless and tasteless. Slightly soluble in water and hydrolyzed to hydrogen peroxide and zinc hydroxide. In the case of dilute acid decomposition release of hydrogen peroxide.
- Q:What is called transition metal oxide doping
- The so-called dopant oxide is doped with impurities in oxides, such as the incorporation of trivalent Al in ZnO, and the doping of oxides can affect and alter the original properties.
- Q:Definition and properties of oxides and basic oxides
- Acidic oxide is a kind of oxide which can form acid or react with water to form salt and water. Generally non-metallic elements of oxides and certain transition metal elements of high-priced oxide. Such as sulfur trioxide SO3, phosphorus pentoxide P2O5, manganese dioxide Mn2O7, chromium trioxide CrO3 and so on.
- Q:What is the largest oxide of oxygen content?
- Q:What is the oxide
- Oxide belongs to the compound, it must be pure, its composition contains only two elements, one of which must be oxygen, and the other if the metal element, compared to metal oxide; if non-metallic, Metal oxide
- Q:Is the oxide pure?
- The same element of oxide is not necessarily pure, such as sulfur dioxide, sulfur trioxide. The The
- Q:How to judge a chemical formula is not an oxide
- Oxide Definition: consists of two elements, one of which is a compound of oxygen, such as CO2 Fe2O3, H2O
- Q:Oxide and organic peroxide signs
- An organic compound containing -O-O-peroxy functional group formed by replacing hydrogen atoms in hydrogen peroxide with an organic group such as an alkyl group, an acyl group, an aromatic group or the like. Characterized by heating more than a certain temperature will decompose to produce oxygen free radicals, unstable, easy to break down. Chemical production of organic peroxides is mainly used for synthetic resin polymerization initiator, catalyst. In the field of polymer materials, it can be used as a radical polymerization initiator, graft reaction initiator, rubber and plastic cross-linking agent, unsaturated polyester curing agent and spinning grade polypropylene in the preparation of molecular weight and Molecular weight distribution regulator. Environmental pollution in the air under the action of light through the free radical reaction can produce peroxy nitrates compounds, photochemical oxidants in one of the species. On the skin, eyes, mucous membrane has a strong irritant, is an important pollutant in the atmosphere. Such substances are flammable and explosive dangerous goods, the use should pay attention to safety. Generally, the active oxygen content, activation energy, half-life and decomposition temperature were used as the basis of selection.
Snap ,takes new materials, environment materials, ecology and healthy materials as the leading service. The company has developed two series products of the new inorganic function material and the indoor environment purification material.
The main products and the service of the company include:
TCA titanium dioxide compound pigment;Negative ions and air purifying function paint additive;
Inorganic antimicrobial agent with nanometer assembling;Nanotechnology inorganic antibacterial de-odorer etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East; Europe; North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Africa
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality