Property of Caustic Soda Flakes 98%:
Liquid caustic soda is colorless and transparent, solid caustic soda is white strong alkali with intense corrodibility to human skin, textile fabrics and paper. Absorbing carbon dioxide from air, it produces sodium carbonate. of intensive hydroscopic property, solid sodium hydroxide must be stored in a moisture-proof and air-isolated place.
Application of Caustic Soda Flakes 98%:
Sodium hydroxide is an important raw material of the chemical industry, mainly used in industries such as artificial fiber, textile, dyestuff,chemicals for daily use, petroleum an petrochemical,organic synthesis, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, paper making, plastic and water treatment.
Specification of Caustic Soda Flakes 98%:
sodium hydroxide NaOH %
Sodium carbonate Na2CO3 %
sodium chloride NaCL %
iron sesquioxide Fe2O3, %
Package, transportation and storage of Caustic Soda Flakes 98%:
Package:caustic soda flake is packed with plastic woven bag with its interior layer as high density polyethylene plastic film bag,each bag with a net weight of 25kg(0.20kg) .
Transportation：liquid sodium hydroxide is transported with tank lorry， solid sodium hydroxide is transported with motor vehicle, train or ship.
Storage : liquid sodium hydroxide is stored in sealed tank and hydroxide is stored in a dry and moisture-free warehouse.
- Q:What is alkali?
- What is the alkali is the ionic compound, the ionization of the anion is hydroxide (OH-), in fact, the oxygen ion acid root (which can compare sulfur and sulfur), and the anion contains only hydroxide. (Such as LiOH, NaOH, NH3 · H2O) soluble in water, alkaline earth metal ions formed in the periodic table from top to bottom gradually soluble [Be (OH) 2, the alkali metal ions or alkali ions, Mg (OH) 2 is insoluble, Ca (OH) 2, Sr (OH) 2 is slightly soluble, and Ba (OH) 2, Ra (OH) 2 is easily soluble, and other bases are in addition to TlOH and Tl (OH) Is difficult to dissolve alkali and acid metathesis reaction is also known as neutralization reaction, that is, H + + OH- == H2O
- Q:What is alkali active aggregate?
- In the construction process sometimes encounter the following questions: What is the alkali active aggregate? How does it determine that the aggregate is an alkali-active aggregate? Before answering this question, let's say what is the alkali-aggregate reaction. The alkali-aggregate reaction refers to the soluble alkali (K) in the cement, admixture, admixture or mixed water *, Na *) is dissolved in the concrete void fluid and reacts with the active ingredient (such as SiO2) with the alkali in the aggregate after the coagulation and hardening of the concrete, resulting in alkali-containing gel, water swelling, Internal stress and cracking. It can make a serious decline in the durability of concrete. It is difficult to prevent its development, it is difficult to repair.
- Q:What is the use of alkali?
- From acid and alkali combined effect
- Q:How to go to the base of the teapot
- With a rinse rinse just fine
- Q:Is the base and baking soda the same substance?
- Is a substance. Life called alkali, chemical called baking soda, are sodium bicarbonate.
- Q:And how to do the big face ah?
- Steamed bread in the time, the hair surface of the alkali will really lead to steamed yellow, there will be a burst of relatively strong alkali taste, so that people will not have appetite. It can not be so no matter what, or steamed steamed bread on the waste. Hair alkali, then, you can steamed bread in the water, add some vinegar, and then into the pot steamed After a while miracle will be produced, and after about 15 minutes, you will see, just still yellow buns, has instantly turned into white, and there is no sense of alkali.
- Q:Alkali soda water
- In 1772, Joseph Plistree published a book, "Combination of Water and Gas," describing the drop of sulfuric acid on chalk, releasing carbon dioxide and encouraging people to collect gas with a bowl full of water. In 1771, the Swedish chemist Luben Bergman independently invented a manufacturing process similar to that of Joseph Plistry's discovery of carbonated water. But less successful, he managed to produce natural bubbling spring water, then think that bubbling spring is good for health. Now, carbonated water is made by pressurized carbon dioxide through water. The pressure of the pressure is stronger than the standard atmospheric pressure, so that it increases the solubility, so that carbon dioxide into the. When the bottle is opened, the pressure is released, the gas forms a bubble out, thus forming a unique bubble. The best known for carbonated water is the advantage of removing stains, such as coffee stains in coffee cups, or silver stains. It is said that the wine stains can be mixed with salt, and then add a lot of carbonic acid to remove. Carbonated water is available at the grocery store and is also very simple. To the supermarket condiment counter bought to eat soda powder. Then prepare a bottle of mineral water. Will be a drink of water cups, put a spoonful of soda powder, how much soda powder can be based on personal taste to set. If put more, too salty, some people can not stand, put less. And then filled with mineral water, pay attention to the water must be cool. Now the living standard is good, every day big fish and meat eat, the body eat into acidic, drink soda can be neutralized in the body acid and alkali balance, good for health. Drink once or twice a week, stick to it, the body will feel particularly cool.
- Q:I have been very confused, baking soda and edible alkali surface is the same thing?
- Alkaline foods such as kelp, white radish, tofu, red beans, soybeans, apples, onions, kale, tomatoes, spinach and bananas are all things that are not easy to cause appetite but are beneficial to the body. Acidic foods, such as grapes, strawberries, lemons, etc., which are drooling, and in fact these things are typical of alkaline foods.
- Q:What is the role of alkali in the surface
- Related to the crowd: the general population can edible production guidance: 1. Alcohol can remove the salad in the oil, the method is to wait until with the aroma of salad oil heated to hot, put a certain amount of soda ash, slowly with chopsticks Even can be; 2. Alcohol can remove the dough's sour taste, and can make the bread bulky white, but can not add too much, otherwise the bread will become yellow or crack, the taste will become bitter. Heat, taste bitter; with dehumidification, the food stagnation, detoxification of the role of acid. Note: 1. Do not put the food in the lye soak, so as to avoid raw materials rot, as long as the appropriate concentration of alkaline water will be repeated washing Several times can be; 2. Alkali is inorganic, itself does not have any nutrients, but the role of food cooking can not be underestimated, alkali solution of the electrolyte is the electrolyte, so that food raw materials (such as squid) in the protein molecules in water Ability to enhance the speed of raw materials to speed up, but should pay attention to master the amount of alkali, methods and time to prevent food raw material was too thoroughly, too bad or even deterioration.
- Q:How does the edible base use?
- Avoid the food on the lye soak, so as to avoid raw materials rot, as long as the appropriate concentration of alkaline water will be repeated several times the raw material can be;
All-key, has the introduction of foreign advanced production equipment and technology, automation, quality products series. In today's China national industry it represents the highest level of product quality and meet the requirements of the development of science and technology trademark.
Main production: caustic soda, plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania;Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range