Description Of Caustic Soda :
White Caustic soda flakes/pearls/solid 96-99%min
Name: Caustic soda flakes/pearls/solid 96-99%min
Alias:Sodium hydroxide, caustic alkali
Molecular formula: NaOH
Package Of Caustic Soda :
25kg bags/1000kg jumbo bags
Application of Caustic Soda :
Using in paper making,synthetic fiber,textile,dyestuff,commodity,petroleum and petrochemistry industry,organic compound,pharmacy,chemical fertilizer,plastic and water disposal industries.
Property of Caustic Soda :
Liquid caustic soda is colorless and transparent, solid caustic soda is white strong alkali with intense corrodibility to human skin, textile fabrics and paper. Absorbing carbon dioxide from air, it produces sodium carbonate. of intensive hydroscopic property, solid sodium hydroxide must be stored in a moisture-proof and air-isolated place.
Specification of Caustic Soda：
sodium hydroxide NaOH %
Sodium carbonate Na2CO3 %
sodium chloride NaCL %
iron sesquioxide Fe2O3, %
Transportation and Storage Of Caustic Soda :
Transportation：liquid sodium hydroxide is transported with tank lorry， solid sodium hydroxide is transported with motor vehicle, train or ship.
Storage : liquid sodium hydroxide is stored in sealed tank and hydroxide is stored in a dry and moisture-free warehouse.
- Q:Would you like some rice when you cooked rice or millet gruel?
- Sometimes some people in the cooking boiled rice gruel, grasp some of the alkali on the porridge, the big canteen chef especially like to do so. On the one hand figure cooked fast, on the other hand add alkali after cooking porridge more sticky delicious, taste and good. However, they do not know that this is to destroy the rice (rice, millet) in the most valuable nutrients, such as vitamin B1 and vitamin B2. And because vitamin B1 is known as the spirit of nutrients, the nerve tissue and mental state has a very important impact, lack of fatigue, forgetfulness, anxiety and other symptoms, so boiled millet gruel must not add alkali.
- Q:What is the difference between baking base and common base?
- The main content is not the same
- Q:What is alkali active aggregate?
- In the construction process sometimes encounter the following questions: What is the alkali active aggregate? How does it determine that the aggregate is an alkali-active aggregate? Before answering this question, let's say what is the alkali-aggregate reaction. The alkali-aggregate reaction refers to the soluble alkali (K) in the cement, admixture, admixture or mixed water *, Na *) is dissolved in the concrete void fluid and reacts with the active ingredient (such as SiO2) with the alkali in the aggregate after the coagulation and hardening of the concrete, resulting in alkali-containing gel, water swelling, Internal stress and cracking. It can make a serious decline in the durability of concrete. It is difficult to prevent its development, it is difficult to repair.
- Q:Are there any side effects of edible alkali?
- Alcohol can release corn is not easy to release niacin, so long-term consumption of corn will not be due to the lack of nicotine in corn and suffering from niacin disease;
- Q:Does the alkaline battery pollute the environment?
- It is understood that, in order to maintain the sustainable development of the battery industry, China Battery Industry Association to "environment-friendly and harmonious development" as the theme, in August this year, organized a nationwide "green alkaline manganese battery products" evaluation activities. After testing, Guangzhou Hutou Battery Group Co., Ltd. production of "555" brand alkaline manganese batteries and other 11 key enterprises of alkaline manganese batteries mercury content are lower than the mercury-free mercury content limit indicators, in full compliance with the provisions of the national nine ministries.
- Q:Do you eat too much alkali to harm your body?
- We say that the base is limited to edible alkali. Edible alkali, is different from the industrial base of soda ash (sodium carbonate) and baking soda (sodium carbonate), baking soda is soda ash solution or crystal absorption of carbon dioxide after the finished product, the two are essentially no difference. Edible alkali is solid state, round, color white, soluble in water. Alcohol is not a commonly used condiment, it is just a food loose agent and meat tenderener, can make dry goods raw materials quickly rise, soften the fiber, remove the dough's sour taste, the appropriate use can bring excellent food The color, smell, taste, shape, to enhance people's appetite. Alkaline used in a large number of food processing such as noodles, bread, bread and so on.
- Q:Alkali soda water
- Soda water is an aqueous solution of sodium bicarbonate, containing weakly alkaline, medical topical disinfectant, drinking and neutralizing the body's acid-base balance, changing the acidic constitution. Most of the soda water sold on the market is a synthetic carbonated beverage that is compressed into purified water and added sweeteners and fragrances. Soda water is a carbonated beverage, is pressed into purified drinking water into carbon dioxide, and add sweeteners and spices. He is an aqueous solution of sodium bicarbonate, containing weakly alkaline, medical topical sterilization, oral administration can be integrated within the body's acid-base balance, change the acidic body. Sodium bicarbonate is what we say baking soda molecular formula NaHCO3 is usually said that the surface screwdriver, but this is not directly joined the surface screwdriver, the market selling soda water is mostly in the purified drinking water into the carbon dioxide, and add Sweeteners and fragrances of synthetic synthetic carbonated beverages. Baking soda: NA2CO3 soda: NAHCO3, weak base. Medical topical disinfection can be sterilization, oral administration can cure too much acid. Soda water is actually carbonated water Well, Coke, whiskey what is inside. Pure soda water also has, usually the equipment, supermarkets have to sell. Can be used for cocktails. Can go to the pharmacy to buy small soda tablets with warm water to the system, but the concentration is not good to master.
- Q:The commonality of the base
- alkali and acid reaction, the formation of salt and water (such reactions are commonly referred to as neutralization reaction)
- Q:What are the characteristics of the composition of the base?
- Can provide electronic pairs of substances. (Some salt solution of the pH value is greater than 7, but it is not a base, such as: soda ash (sodium carbonate) Na2CO3, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) NaHCO3, etc.)
- Q:What is the role of alkaline powder
- Hair thicken
All-key, has the introduction of foreign advanced production equipment and technology, automation, quality products series. In today's China national industry it represents the highest level of product quality and meet the requirements of the development of science and technology trademark.
Main production: caustic soda, plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania;Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range