Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
- Q:How can I hang a floating shelf on my plasterboard wall so I can put a heavy CD player on it?
- Before you commit yourself, check the weight limit of the shelf, if it says anything with its instructions. Floating shelves are not all created equal. Then check the weight of the stereo.
- Q:What is the process of the gypsum board production line?
- Forming section
Formed paper by the paper machine, tensioning device, marking device, correction device sent to the forming station, gypsum slurry from the vertical mixer to the formation of paper on the next. Forming the paper machine by the paper machine, tensioning device, correction device and glue, sent to the molding station. Molding machine for the plate, the thickness can be adjusted. Molding machine on the paper, the next paper, gypsum slurry squeezed into the provisions of the thickness of the plate, a good gypsum board with a solidification belt conveyor belt conveyor conveyor belt sent to the cutting machine at the set length cut off, and then by the acceleration roller Road into the type 1 horizontal conveyor, by pushing the roller bed into the dryer.
- Q:Waterproof practices of light steel keel gypsum board partition wall
- In the purchase of gypsum board material, it is recommended to buy waterproof gypsum board can be
Existing ordinary gypsum board, fire gypsum board and waterproof gypsum board. Waterproof gypsum board refers to the slab in the United States under the ASTM standard for waterproofing test, the water absorption rate of 5%, that can be used for large areas of humidity, such as the bathroom, shower room and kitchen, the board is in the gypsum core Material to add a quantitative waterproofing agent, so that the plaster itself has a certain waterproof performance. In addition, gypsum board paper is also waterproof, so this is a better use of a wider range of plate. But this board can not be directly exposed to the wet environment, nor direct water immersion for a long time.
Practice: waterproof gypsum board back brush waterproof paint, front scratch waterproof putty, brush waterproof latex paint
Light steel keel: light steel keel gypsum board wall commonly used light steel keel system has three;
1) LL-no accessory system. It LLQ-U, LLQ-C keel composition of the partition skeleton and LLQ-CK keel composition of the sub-wall skeleton, can increase the height of the wall and increase the skeleton strength.
2) QL - have accessories. To C1, C2 keel-based pieces with a continuous cross-keel, support cards, brackets and other components to strengthen the keel partition wall skeleton.
3) QC - no accessory system (if necessary, also available accessories). To QU, QC keel composition of the partition wall skeleton. Can increase the wall height to enhance the wall strength. Can also be cultivated through the cross-keel, supporting cards and other accessories composed of partition skeleton.
- Q:Will drywall adhesive stick a plasterboard to surfaces other than stone?
- plasterboard or sheetrock is not glued to any backing. It must be nailed or screwed onto a frame. never heard of the adhesive way.
- Q:Gypsum board ceiling price how much a square meter how much money?
- Gypsum board ceiling price is expensive and cheap, mainly depends on the material, wages, craft and other factors, the ceiling is divided into the following four parts.
1 with more thick gypsum board, in general, 9mm with 12mm two, the lowest price is 18,37 each, the brand, then about each of your 5-10 yuan
2 What kind of material used as keel, in general, wood and light steel two, the lowest price is, anti-corrosion wood side 25 bundle of four (400 * 25 * 25), light steel 8 dollars a main keel 30mm width. An average of 10 dollars per square meter of wood, light steel 12 dollars.
3 accessories, steam nails nails, dry hanging nails, white latex, etc., more than 100 square meters, less than 2 yuan per square meter.
4 wages, the gap is relatively large, in general, an area of more than 100 square meters, flat top 40, modeling roof (with light pool or convex shape) 60 square meters, if it is a large city may be higher.
In summary, the gypsum board ceiling (single, no curve shape) cost is generally between 75-180 dollars, if the workers quote the profits on the float is about 30%. Can help to!
- Q:can i tile straight on plasterboard?
- Yes - our bathroom has survived 40 years straight on to plasterboard. Provided you grout properly and seal along the edges of the fittings you'll be fine. Whatever you do, don't think it'll be a good idea to use PVA as a primer - it goes all gooey some time later and the tiles drop off. There's a website about that issue somewhere, but I forget where.
- Q:Does sheetrock(plasterboard) for a ceiling normally sit on top of the sheet rock for the walls.?
- ceiling first so as to have a tight seam at the wall, it does not really hold it up per say but allows the installer not to have to cut the rock tight to the wall when installing the ceiling rock.....always cut ur ceiling rock 1/4 less then ur measurement to allow easier installation....if u will check my answers page i detail this in a earlier question...... lic. gen. contractor
- Q:What are the specifications of the light steel keel and gypsum board for the partition wall?
- The thickness of the wall light steel keel is generally 75mm and 100mm, according to the requirements of the party. Gypsum board has 2400 * 1200 and 3000 * 1200 (unit mm) two, the specific use of that specification, as the case may be.
- Q:How do I securely fix a semi pedistal sink to plasterboard?
- If the wall is drylined this is the plasterboard is caught onto the blocks with blobs of adhesive, then the hollow between the plasterboard itself and the breeze block is maybe to be decrease than 0.5 an inch. Drill rapidly interior the path of the p.b and into the blocks then use the variety of long fixing plugs and screws used for fixing doorframes to partitions. a similar style of fixings could be utilized if the wall is battened although care would desire to then betaken to no longer tear a hollow interior the p.b. once you tighten the screws.
- Q:What plasterboard to use... Insulated or not?
- Only your local code enforcement officer can answer your question properly. Any other answer is just a guess.
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range