Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
- Q:What insulation should i use to fill between the joists of my house before i replace the plasterboard ceiling?
- The easiest and least expensive for a DIY is fiberglass. Measure the depth of the joist cavity and buy insulation of the same thickness. If you use an insulation with a vapor barrier, be sure to place the vapor barrier toward the living space.
- Q:old style plasterboard?
- Absolutely, have the whole room textured at one time and then put 2 coats of Kilz on it and paint it.
- Q:How can I stop my budgie from pecking holes in the corners of my plasterboard walls?
- you are able to setting up floor fixed twine mildew to cover the wires. that's a contravention of the electrical powered code to run gadget means cords via a wall so which you should no longer legally run any a hundred and twenty volt cables that way. you are able to be breaching a firewall and a valid barrier, which this may well be because of fact it has insulation in it (this may well be actual no rely if that's a shared social gathering wall) . no rely if that's an outdoors wall, you're breaching the vapor barrier and lowering the climate seal on the residing house, additionally a destructive theory. additionally, that's a code violation to run a hundred and twenty volt cable and occasional voltage communication cable throughout the time of the comparable beginning in a hid partition. the only secure selection for concealing the wires in the wall may well be to apply suitable recessed backboxes with properly supported cable between them -- as that's achieved whilst residences are outfitted to accomodate wall mount television's. There must be 2 separate container systems, or a divided container and separated raceways, for the line voltage and occasional voltage cables. My suggestion is patch the holes you have made and run divided wiremold with channels for the two diverse voltages (your development or electric grant keep could have it).
- Q:Hi the question is, can plasterboard be spot and dabed onto gloss painted brickwork?
- scratch the paint with a wire brush to give it a key then apply the adhesive for best results
- Q:how much to charge when putting up plasterboard. per sheet?
- The last time I paid someone to hang drywall, it was about $19 a sheet and included finishing. That is in the state of NC. Probably lower now with the economy.
- Q:How do I plaster board?
- plasterboard uaually comes in an 8 ft. x 4 ft.x 1/2 inch. sheet which you cut with a saw or a utility knife to suit the space area . screw only into 2x4 studs do not screw into lath strips. if you have lath strips on your wall, then you really don't need concrete board plaster board ( DRYWALL ) and concrete board ( DUROCK ) are usually used on walls when installing tiles either in the kitchen or on the bathroom if you are installing 4 inch tiles drywall will be good enough but you will need to use ACRYL-PRO adhesive since it is an acrylic poly blend sandless grout which will not allow water to penetrate through the tile seems. Now is the time to go to your local Home Center Store and buy a How to book , this will be the best explanation for HOW TO TILE Good Luck
- Q:experianced plasterers help me please!!! Can Plasterboard be applied over a shocking wall?
- screw studs to the wall vertically and screw board to studs then finish plaster
- Q:I need a 3/16 drill bit to drill through both the plasterboard and 2x4 wood stud inside. Would this bit work?
- dry wall, plasterboard, wall board, sheet rock, all names for the same thing. Any drill will work on wallboard, or just drive a nail through, that will make a fine hole. Why 3 inches, that is too long? Warning, there could be wires or plumbing inside the wall. That is why you should not drill in more than an inch. Wallboard is less than an inch. If you hit a stud (and that will be obvious) 1 inch into the 2x4 will be plenty for a screw and will hold anything. Also, some new construction uses steel studs, which need special screws. Again, it will be obvious if you hit one of these. .
- Q:replacing an old plater ceiling with new plasterboard?
- It is attached to metal lathe and seems to be pretty tight. I wouldn't take it down unless you have to for some reason. We oftentimes laminate new wallboard over the existing plaster. Use construction adhesive on the back of the new wallboard and 3 drywall screws and screw through to the joists above. If you're almost to the point of total removal, you can use a reciprocating saw ( with proper eye and breathing protection) and run it through the wire lathe between the joists then pry down the separated pieces. In a bathroom, use moisture resistant drywall at a minimum or mold and moisture resistant.
- Q:How can I hang a light onto a plasterboard ceiling?
- It's not a good idea to depend on the plasterboard for support. What you should do is locate the a ceiling joist (or truss) and secure the hooks to it with screws. You sure do not want to chance having the light come crashing down.
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range