Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
Our products is of good quality, competitive price as well as high effective service, therefore it is a wise choice to cooperate with us.
- Q:How do i fit and seal fireproof plasterboard to a stud wall?
- I would nail it with sheetrock nails.......but if you are pounding on someone else's half of the wall I would use sheet rock screws. You can put one in about every 8 across a stud. Try not to break the paper. For the joints instead of paper tape I use fiberglass self sticking tape.........it's usually blue or yellow and mud right over it. If you are going to plaster it well that's the same tape but a little different application of the mud. I just hand texture the mud and do a knock down trowel finish.......it looks nice.......and is fairly simple to do.
- Q:Can you put a 32 Tv On a plasterboard wall?
- you can do it but you have to make sure when you put the screws in that you actually hit the 2x4 studs in the wall if you don't it wont hold :0)
- Q:what is best to make one room two?
- you may want to get a curtain rod like they have in hospitals were it slides the curtain and is bolted to the ceiling a nice long curtain in a neutral color
- Q:can u fix plasterboard to an internal brick wall using dot and dab or something simila?
- Dot and dab is good and should work well use a spirit level and rest your plaster board on timber spacers which can help with packing the board for a vertical edge and be removed later if you have a cement screed floor this should help to keep it away from any possible damp source your skirting should cover this small gap.
- Q:What are the consequences of plasterboarding strait onto wallpaper? ?
- When you say plasterboard, do you mean sheet rock or actual plaster where wooden batting has to be applied first? Well, either way, if the wall under the wallpaper is not stable, it could very well interfere with the new wall staying securely in place. However, if you put up new plasterboard with long enough screws to purchase into the studs of the walls behind the original walls, then it will be stable and keep the crumbling wall in it's place, I suppose.
- Q:Silicon calcium board with gypsum board is the same thing?
- LZ first clear what is "calcium silicate board" or "silicon calcium board", which is two different things.
Calcium silicate board - cement as the main raw material.
Silicon calcium board - gypsum as the main raw material.
Gypsum board: can be divided into paper gypsum board, decorative gypsum board (that is, silicon calcium board), plant fiber reinforced composite gypsum board and other types.
In general, silicon calcium board is a class of gypsum board.
The largest gypsum board on the market is the gypsum board, which adds a layer of paper to the surface of the plaster, which reduces the risk of cracking from the plaster itself. The plasterboard has a complete line. Strength is not high.
Silicon calcium board is no surface paper, but in the plate inside the glass fiber reinforced materials, all the calcium calcium board is a composite material, and the paper gypsum board is not a composite material. Calcium calcium board than the gypsum board light, and strength High, but the silicon calcium board is not a complete pipeline, the basic or manual operation, which led to the size of the silicon calcium board factory uneven, the product quality gap is huge.
Please LZ according to the above to determine whether the calcium calcium board, 8 of the calcium and calcium plate and three of the gypsum board are in the low-end products .8 block calcium calcium board ex-factory price is 3-4 yuan.
- Q:How can I hang a light onto a plasterboard ceiling?
- It's not a good idea to depend on the plasterboard for support. What you should do is locate the a ceiling joist (or truss) and secure the hooks to it with screws. You sure do not want to chance having the light come crashing down.
- Q:What can I use to strip matt paint off a plasterboard wall?
- It could be a water problem above, When paint starts to peel on plaster it will start checking or cracking, this is because the paint is loosing it's adhesion to the plaster, when the plaster gets wet it gose back to when it was applied, the paint will peel when the plaster drys out, The plaster ceiling could be getting wet from a bathroom above or a roof leak. This type of damage can be repaired, as for peeling the paint Home Depot has T handle razor wallpaper strippers in the Paint Dept. that work great at removing paint failures from ceiling and walls. On my site I have pictures of peeling paint, also plaster repairs.
- Q:Plasterboard to cover up crumbling wall?
- You could just put plasterboard up and then skim over it but if i were you i would replace the weak timber also. If it is only one wall, Depending on the size then you will only probably be looking at £300 - £400 for it all
- Q:can i wallpaper over a plasterboard?
- Plain, ,just installed, raw plasterboard? I would think that would be fine. If it's painted, you might need to rough it up a little. If it's papered, you should probably remove the existing paper.
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range