Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500 Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
Our product is of good quality, competitive price as well as high efficient works, therefore it is best choice to work with us.
- Q:What is the difference between mineral wool board and gypsum board?
- Summed up as follows, I hope to help you, Shun wish happy life!
Mineral wool board features:
1, noise reduction: mineral wool board to mineral wool as the main raw material production, and mineral wool microporous developed, reducing acoustic reflection, eliminate echo, isolated floor noise transmission.
2, sound absorption: mineral wool board is a high-quality sound-absorbing properties of the material. In the interior decoration, the average sound absorption rate of up to 0.5 or more, for office, schools, shopping malls and other places.
3, sound insulation: through the ceiling material effectively cut off the noise of the room, creating a quiet interior ...
Gypsum board features:
1, is to plaster as the main raw material mixed with additives made of fiber. Gypsum board and light steel keel (made of galvanized steel), will constitute a light steel keel gypsum board. Light steel keel gypsum board with a variety of smallpox, including gypsum board, decorative gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, hollow gypsum board, and a variety of specifications.
2, with light, adiabatic, sound absorption, non-combustible and sawable and other properties.
3 home in the living room of the lamp pool, the restaurant's local shape is mostly made of gypsum board, gypsum board light, low price, easy construction, but poor moisture resistance.
- Q:Can you put a 32 Tv On a plasterboard wall?
- There are probably a set of standardized mounting holes which are presently unused on the back of your TV. You need to get someone involved that can check and mark where the studs are in that wall. Then you need to decide if you want to flat mount the TV, if you want it tilted or if you want it on an articulating arm. Then go by a mounting kit which will handle a 32 LCD. The kits typically have a plate that is screwed into the back of the TV and then attaches in some way to the mount you will screw into the wall. A person with a few basic tools can do the job in a couple hours.
- Q:What is the thickness of a single layer of light steel keel gypsum board?
- Generally 9.5MM, but there will be worse, will be a little bit a few millimeters
- Q:Painting on plasterboard?
- I would not recommend a pastel board for acrylic. Buy an ordinary canvas or Masonite board.
- Q:Why can gypsum board can be flame retardant
- Gypsum board is currently the most widely used a new type of ceiling decoration materials. Has a good decorative effect and good sound-absorbing performance, the price is lower than other roof decoration materials.
Gypsum board is based on the construction of gypsum as the main raw material, mixed with the right amount of additives and fiber to do the core, the surface of the screen printing and decorative screen printing and drilling, with a special paper for the face, the processing made Plate. With fire, noise, heat insulation, anti-vibration performance, easy construction and so on.
1. Insulation: paper gypsum board board core about 60% is a small pores, because the air thermal conductivity is very small, so has a good light insulation performance.
2. Good fire performance: As the gypsum core itself is not combustible, and the fire in the release of water during the process will absorb a lot of heat, delay the ambient temperature rise, so the paper gypsum board has a good fire retardant properties The Inspection by the National Fire Detection Center, paper gypsum board partition fire resistance up to 4 hours.
3. Sound insulation performance: the use of a single lightweight materials, such as aerated concrete, expanded perlite plate and other components of the single-wall thickness of its large to meet the requirements of sound insulation, and paper gypsum board partition has a unique Cavity structure, with good sound insulation performance. Hope to adopt points
- Q:What does Plasterboard look like?
- Its a wooden window sill, plasterboard is what is on the wall bellow it, asbestos (to my knowledge) was never used as window sills, nor was used in place of plaster in old houses, or plaster board in new houses, it was used as roofing material on industrial buildings,
- Q:Is it a wise idea to mount a 32 inch plasma tv onto a plasterboard wall? Will it hold?
- Not at all. As previously mentioned you must screw your mounting brackets into at least 2 studs. If your mounting brackets aren't long enough, you take a piece of plywood and first mount it to the wall and hit 3 studs and then mount the TV to the plywood and it would be very strong.
- Q:fixing heavy bathroom cabinet to plasterboard wall?
- No....It has to be anchored to a wall stud
- Q:Gypsum board in the CAD what said
- Labeling method is not a unified specification, the well-known domestic enterprises in Suzhou gold mantis company is to use the cross of the fill pattern (CROSS) to represent the actual process in the drawing, only the enlarged node was used.
- Q:How do I securely fix a semi pedistal sink to plasterboard?
- When a bathroom or powder room is first built they usually mount a solid frame at the correct height and position in the wall for mounting a hanging/pedestal type sink. This allows proper bo;lts to be screwed into a solid base so the sink does not fall off later. You require a P-trap available in hardware stores and building supplies. The P-trap should have the proper fittings to connect to both the drain pipe and the Tail pieces in your sink.
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range