Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
3.Technical data of Gypsum Board:
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
≤30 MINS AS PER GB8624-1997
4.Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 6 production line for gypsum board, we can produce 60 containers per month, so we can ensure delivery date for each customer.
- Q:WHAT THE HELL IS SHEETROCK?
- What in hell kind of boyfriend do you have who won't get his hands dirty? I think working with sheetrock is fun (yes, I am happiest when working). Any significant other who can't be bothered to help should be an ex-sigother in my book. You don't have to structure your life to suit him. He should be structuring his life to suit you.
- Q:How do I securely fix a semi pedistal sink to plasterboard?
- If the wall is drylined this is the plasterboard is caught onto the blocks with blobs of adhesive, then the hollow between the plasterboard itself and the breeze block is maybe to be decrease than 0.5 an inch. Drill rapidly interior the path of the p.b and into the blocks then use the variety of long fixing plugs and screws used for fixing doorframes to partitions. a similar style of fixings could be utilized if the wall is battened although care would desire to then betaken to no longer tear a hollow interior the p.b. once you tighten the screws.
- Q:how do I nail wood to plasterboard... need urgent help please?
- Hey John,use 1 5/8 drywall screw's.I'm assuming your not hanging a 12' pole.Putting some glue (Elmer's Wood Glue) on the back of the holder & screw through it,& into the wall.The part that the pole will rest in/on.That outta hold it.
- Q:Brick and gypsum board partition which is good?
- Gypsum board smashed not dead, bricks even light brick will be killed people.Shut the door is also a family only, noise requirements do not have too high, my home is gypsum board, the kind of fire, I feel enough.
- Q:thin wavy mirrors need removing from a plasterboard wall?
- if you can get a new hacksaw blade behind where they ve been dabbed you could try sawing through slowly, otherwise you just get some polyfilla ater and repair the wall
- Q:How do we find the house frame behind the plasterboard?
- Have you tried a stud finder? They can read metal near the surface or do a deeper scan. You can find one at any hardware store or even walmart. It will read the edges of the steel frames in the wall then you can lightly mark these readings with chalk. I am not sure how you plan on hooking fasteners into a steel frame? You may want to ask the pro at home depot or Lowes for some advice.
- Q:whats the difference between gypsumboard and plasterboard?
- Gypsum board will fall apart when it gets wet and plaster board won't.
- Q:how do i get tiles off a plasterboard wall?
- Is it wire mesh paster? If so you take two methods: one, beat it to death with a sledge hammer two- use a skill saw with combination blade (masonry-wood-metal) and cut into sections. Less dust and mess this way! Probably a bathroom wall?
- Q:can i plasterboard over a crappy wall thats a mix of tile , plaster and board then tile the new boards?
- it may seem like less work at first glance, but in the end covering up someone elses work ( in this case more then one someone else ) can lead to regret. you're slowly changing the original dimensions of the room and in a lot of cases its features are no longer square. i've done a number of renovations and there is always surprises. i prefer to remove the trash and get down to the original studs. in this way you can upgrade electric if you wish ( new work on top of old always seems to make your outlets and light switches deeper and deeper ) and you can insulate the walls or you can run things like phone lines and tv cables inside the wall. who knows you may discover something you'll be glad you caught now rather then after the work is complete.
- Q:Plasterboard and Punching Bags?
- Plasterboard definitely won't hold the weight of a punch bag! Not if it's a decent expensive punch bag anyway! x
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range