Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
3.Technical data of Gypsum Board:
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
≤30 MINS AS PER GB8624-1997
4.Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 6 production line for gypsum board, we can produce 60 containers per month, so we can ensure delivery date for each customer.
- Q:Is it better to use a mortar or and adhesive to dot and dab plaster board to walls?David?
- If the background you are fixing to is very rough then I would dot and dab with bonding compound. If the background is straight and true then I would use 2 by 1 or 2 by 1.5 battens. Then simply screw the plasterboard to the timber making sure the battens are centered according to the width of the sheet. Normally 1200 is the size of the slab so your battens will be 600 on center vertically with one batten running horizontally on top and one on the bottom that will also give you something to fix the skirting board to. If you decide to dot and dab, fixing skirting boards and corner beads will have to be stuck on by adhesive. Bonding compound can be used for corner beads as long as you sponge off any excess leaving room for the finish skim coat.
- Q:Gypsum board in the CAD what said
- Labeling method is not a unified specification, the well-known domestic enterprises in Suzhou gold mantis company is to use the cross of the fill pattern (CROSS) to represent the actual process in the drawing, only the enlarged node was used.
- Q:12mm thick gypsum board is the proportion of how much?
- Gypsum board generally used surface density measurement, for example: 9.5mm thickness gypsum board, the national standard requires its surface density to be less than 9.5Kg / m2, but most of the better quality gypsum board density control in (6.5-7.2) Kg / M2. If compared with the density of water, the proportion of ordinary gypsum board is less than water. But the refractory board due to gypsum core inside the addition of glass fiber, depending on the amount of added, the density may be greater than the density of water.
- Q:fixing heavy bathroom cabinet to plasterboard wall?
- They are the BEST, bar none, anchors you can use!
- Q:can you put a punch bag on plasterboard?
- Obviously you must mean plasterboard on brick? I am not certain but i am guessing this will cause cracks around the wall bracket and after time make cracks down the wall. Best answer if you could please.
- Q:old style plasterboard?
- My brother faced this dilemma in a house he remodeled. He ended up tearing out the lath and plaster and replacing it with sheetrock - less work than refinishing the old stuff.
- Q:Can you tile straight onto plasterboard?
- Use a mastic, you'll be ok with a backsplash, not exposed to much water, no weight on the tile. (But this is about the only application I have or would put tile directly on plasterboard.)
- Q:Can you wipe the cement mortar on the gypsum board?
- Can not. Need to add a layer of cement board in the gypsum board, and then you can operate the tile.
- Q:What is the best way to repair 20 cms diameter water damage to a plasterboard ceiling?
- tear it out and put in new...that's all you can do otherwise the damage is still there, even if you can't see the water spot(s)
- Q:advice on removing plasterboard from around old fireplace?
- Sure. Use dynamite.
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range