Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
3.Technical data of Gypsum Board:
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
≤30 MINS AS PER GB8624-1997
4.Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 6 production line for gypsum board, we can produce 60 containers per month, so we can ensure delivery date for each customer.
- Q:How many kinds of gypsum board
- Gypsum board with ordinary paper gypsum board, water-resistant plaster board and fire-resistant plaster board three. Ordinary paper gypsum board for indoor walls and ceiling; water-resistant plaster board for the kitchen, bathroom walls and ceiling; refractory plaster board for refractory requirements of high indoor partitions and ceiling. Ordinary paper gypsum board is based on building gypsum as the main raw material, mixed with fiber and admixture constitute the core material, and with the face paper firmly together. The edge of the ordinary gypsum board is rectangular, 45. Chamfer, wedge, semicircular and round. Length of 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000,3300,3600mm, the width of 900,1200 mm; thickness of 9,12,15,18 mm. Products are special goods, first-class goods and three qualified products. Water-resistant plaster board is based on building gypsum as the main raw material, mixed with the amount of water-resistant admixture constitute water-resistant core material, and with water-resistant protective paper firmly bonded together. Water-resistant gypsum board edge shape is divided into rectangular, 450 chamfer, wedge, semi-circular and round five, the length of 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000,3300,3600mm; width 900, lZDOmm; Thickness of 9,] 2,15mm. Products are special goods, first-class goods and three qualified products. Refractory paper gypsum board is based on building gypsum as the main raw material, mixed with eight appropriate inorganic refractory fiber reinforced materials constitute refractory core material, and with the face paper firmly stick together. It has the ability to keep it from breaking when burning under high temperature open flame. The edges of the refractory gypsum board are rectangular, 45 0 chamfered, wedge, semi-circular and rounded. Length of 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000,3300,3600mm; width of 900,1200mm; thickness of 9,12,1 5,18,21,25 mm. Products are special goods, first-class goods and qualified products.
- Q:Feeding wires through a plasterboard/stud wall?
- question: through fact Jehovah's Ws have faith feeding is the comparable as ingesting, is my conduit ingesting as quickly as I feed twine with the aid of it? A false impression. Jehovah's Witnesses have faith feeding is offering others with nourishment the place ingesting his taking in nutrition. as an occasion, Jesus steered Peter to feed his sheep. So it grow to be his turn to teach others related to the gospel and supply them nourishment. Jesus mentioned, Then feed my sheep additionally, Jehovah's Witnesses have faith that mastication is the technique of chewing nutrition which isn't a blood transfusion. it is the technique of receiving blood products into ones flow intravenously. The Greek be conscious apech? skill to abstain or distant oneself from some thing particularly then devour. yet that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] issues strangled, and [from] blood.
- Q:Is plasterboard another name for drywall?
- Technically no but the terms are used interchangeably nowadays. Plasterboard used to be a rough textured sheet product used to provide a base for the final skim-coat plaster. After sheet rock was perfected in the mid 60s nobody used plasterboard anymore but the name stuck.
- Q:how can i remove ceramic tiles from plasterboard walls?
- There is a tile tool to remove the grout. After you remove the grout you'll want to use a chisel and hammer to start removing and prying the tile off. You may find it easier just to remove the plasterboard and all and just redrywall the walls. Might be a little more expensive, but might save you a lot of time too.
- Q:what is found in plasterboard aicd, base, salt?
- Gypsum's solubility in water is quite limited and is also retrothermal, but it would be slightly basic. As a solid, it is technically calcium sulfate dihydrate, a hydrated salt.
- Q:will a plasterboard wall hold a 8.7kg telly on a bracket?
- Yes as the weight is in a downward direction make sure you use plasterboard fixings work carefully and don't make the holes too big if you are using plasterboard plugs then a good test is to hang on the bracket as a test before fixing the tv. if you are not sure then fix a 9mm plywood or MDF panel the same size as your bracket then you can use additional fixings good luck
- Q:Gypsum board ceiling price how much a square meter how much money?
- Gypsum board ceiling price depends on the material, wages, technology and other factors, the ceiling is divided into the following four parts.
1. With more thick gypsum board, in general, 9mm with 12mm two, the lowest price is 18 yuan, 37 yuan each, the brand, then you are priced at 5-10 yuan each
2. What kind of material used as keel, in general, divided into two kinds of wood and light steel, the lowest price is, preservative wood side 25 bundle of four (400 * 25 * 25), light steel 8 dollars a main keel 30mm width. An average of 10 dollars per square meter of wood, light steel 12 dollars.
3. Accessories, steam nail nails, dry hanging nails, white latex, expansion screws, more than 100 square meters, less than 2 yuan per square meter.
4. wages, the gap is relatively large, in general, an area of more than 100 square meters, flat top 40, modeling roof (with light pool or bump shape) 60 square meters, if it is a large city may be higher.
In summary, the gypsum board ceiling (single, no curve shape) cost is generally between 75-180 dollars, if the workers quote the profit is about floating about 35%.
- Q:Is it a good idea to drill into plasterboard?
- Drilling into plasterboard is fine. Drilling into whatever is behind it can be a problem. If possible, locate a stud and anchor into it. This provides greater support for whatever you are hanging, and reduces the change of hitting electrical wiring or plumbing.
- Q:Ordinary gypsum board specifications
- Normal 1220MM * 2440MM, there are 3000MM * 1220MM, the thickness of 0.95CM, 1.2CM more
- Q:How do you paint direct onto plasterboard in a bathroom.?
- Yes you can just remember to put Polly Filler on the nails and then you can put your undercoat on,then your final coat prefrably vynil
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range