Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
Technical data of Gypsum Board:
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
≤30 MINS AS PER GB8624-1997
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
- Q:I have removed long strip lights from my kitchen and it has left damaged artex/bare plasterboard.?
- I was just at my sister-in-law's place and what she did to her bathroom ceiling after installing a fan was: paint the ceiling in the colour you like and then crinkle tissue paper up and after unfolding it apply to ceiling, smoothing as you go, let dry and repaint. This gives a crinkle appearance to the ceiling but helps to hide any marks that are left on the ceiling by removing the lights. She said next time she would put a glaze in the paint so it wouldn't dry so fast as she had to work really fast to cover the ceiling.
- Q:Plasterboard Walls - how do you fill screw holes?
- Is your wall lathe and plaster or sheetrock? If this is sheetrock purchase a small keyhole observed ( in case you have not got one already) shrink the hollow out to a sq., degree the hollow the two facets, occasion sixteen x sixteen Then circulate to a clean shape internet site (ask around) and %. up a bite to extra healthy, if this is to special shrink it down once you get domicile. next step, shrink the sheetrock to length, (a sprint scrack around the component won't remember) then get some a millionx2 inventory from lumber backyard shrink 2 products longer than the hollow (3 to 4 Inches) Get some sheetrock screws from ironmongery keep (in basic terms some will paintings) in case you have a means drill (hassle-free way) placed the 1x2 piece interior the hollow 4 or 5 inches from the component start up on the top and placed a screw interior the top piece of 1x2 now a screw interior the btm. repeat with different 1x2 verify which you do sink the screws in under the floor of the paper interior the sheetrock. Now place the sheetrock interior the hollow, and follow a line down from the screws you put in the 1x2s and screw the sheet rock to the 1x2s 4 ought to do it sink the heads in lower back. Now your waiting for some dry wall dirt, spackle will paintings too, fill interior the screw holes and the exterior crack enable it dry use a sanding block one hundred grit paper will do and a bite of 1x2 sand of the surplus dirt and repaint or dangle a photo in the experience that your'e renting. reliable success!
- Q:Plasterboard only fixings to support 15kg TV?
- No it will not..You need to find a stud to support it..if there is not a stud right where you need it for the tv..then run a bakplate from stud to stud and center the tv on the backplate(plywood or whatever)...Most studs are on 16 inch centers on walls..but I have seen alot of houses in the old days where they was on a budget put them on 24 inch centers..so you will need to make a backplate that is either 16 inches wide or 24 inches wide..find your studs then go from there...You mount 32 pounds on a drywall surface..prepare for a crashed tv
- Q:What brand of gypsum board is good
- Domestic brands: Dragon card
Joint venture brand: Lafarge, can be resistant
- Q:how can i remove ceramic tiles from plasterboard walls?
- Just throw out the plasterboard with the tiles on it and get new plasterboard, its pretty cheap stuff, and easy to cut and replace, hardly worth the effort of carefully removing the tiles.
- Q:can u fix plasterboard to an internal brick wall using dot and dab or something simila?
- Liquid Nails makes a specific drywall adhesive.... which should work...as long as you think you'll NEVER have to remove that drywall for any reason. If this is a below grade wall.... do yourself a favor....don't glue drywall to the brick.
- Q:What is the proportion of gypsum board?
- Gypsum board generally used surface density measurement, for example: 9.5mm thickness gypsum board, the national standard requires its surface density to be less than 9.5Kg / m2, but most of the better quality gypsum board density control in (6.5-7.2) Kg / M2. If compared with the density of water, the proportion of ordinary gypsum board is less than water. But the refractory board due to gypsum core inside the addition of glass fiber, depending on the amount of added, the density may be greater than the density of water.
- Q:Gypsum board is toxic
Gypsum board what ingredients for home decoration is toxic
- Gypsum board with phosphogypsum contains harmful ingredients on the human body, the domestic Taishan gypsum board most of the use of phosphogypsum.
- Q:What are the consequences of plasterboarding strait onto wallpaper? ?
- You are interested in doing a wallpaper?Because of the wallpaper can make you feel the new environment. if you interested can anytime contact me 98983256 Jerry Tin. thanks
- Q:Can I mount a 40 inch TV onto a plasterboard wall?
- yes, you can mount it on a plasterboard wall, you just have to ensure that you are anchoring it into the studs, or else it will not be able to support the weight of the TV
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range