Overhead Conductor AAC cable (ACSR, AAC, AAAC, ACSS/TW, ACCC, AACSR, ACAR, OPGW)Bare Conductor
For use in overhead transmission and distribution systems and as bus connections in substations and switchyards. Solid conductors used for mechanical and grounding applications. Classes AA and A are used primarily for overhead transmission and primary and secondary distribution,where capacity must be maintained, a lighter conductor(compared to ACSR)is desired. Classes B and C are used primarily as bus, apparat us connector sand jumpers, where additional flexibility is required.
1.aluminum stranded conductor
2.overhead AAC Wire
3.medium breaking load
4.bare Al wire
AAC Technical Characteristics Based on Standard DIN 48201 / DIN EN50182
- Q:XBox power cable problem?
- My xbox had this problem. What power cable are you using? The original or the new one that Microsoft sent out to everyone? They sent out a new one because some Xbox's were melting the cable and some kid got burned or something. At first they replaced only those customers that say theirs had the problem, then they just sent a new cord out to everyone. Anyway, mine never had the power cord issue but I tossed my original and used the new one. That's when I started having problems. My Xbox would turn itself on in the middle of the night sometimes. It would also turn itself off whenever it felt like it. I couldn't get it to turn back on unless I unplugged the power cord and then plugged it back in. And even then, it would turn on and play fine for about 10-20 minutes and then shut off by itself. Really weird. I simply sold my Xbox, never called Microsoft about it, so I never found out what the problem was. So really, my only advice is, if you're using that new power cord, go back to the old one. I'm positive that swapping those cords was the problem for my Xbox.
- Q:Where should this interior power cable be connected?
- That's the main power connector for the motherboard. It probably plugs into that white socket behind it on the board, but check the motherboard manual to make sure you put it in the right place. It's pretty hard to plug things into the wrong place most of the time, but check to be sure.
- Q:Can I switch the ends of a RCA Audio/Video/Power cable?
- Not, it is not.
- Q:2 GAGE POWER CABLE TO HOT!!!!?
- Too hot means the current is very high. Probably in excess of 200 amps. I suspect there is a short in the amp, specially if you tried to connect it hot and drew a spark. That will kill a lot of electronics. .
- Q:Can i switch power supply cables ?
- hardship examining your question. Are you asserting which you have microprocessor that hangs once you're utilising a generator? is the generator powering the microprocessor? sure, interestingly that noise spikes or another noise from the generator is inflicting the reminiscence interior the processor to be changed. Is the processor in a shielded field? the ability grant? Are there any filters on the generator? all of those can help. Are there any archives lines linked to the processor? they could be the best suspects. they might could be shielded.
- Q:Is it ok to play my PSP using the power cable instead of the battery?
- It is fine. The PSP is just telling you that it is taking power from the outlet instead of the battery.
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- It seems to have not heard of our unit to do the professional cable bridge to the current domestic ranking before 3 I did not see we have this certification ah there is a professional health and safety management system has an environmental management system and other quality management system Science and technology innovation patent what a lot did not see the CCC
- Q:What does the cable (YJV-5 * 6) mean?
- ZR-YJV22-4 * 16 is ZR armored flame retardant power cable, YJV22 copper core PVC insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable, 4 * 16 is 4 core 16 (mm2) section.
- Q:Can I use a LCD monitor power cable on a CRT monitor?
- I've used the same power cables for about 10+ years. Whether CRT, LCD, external disk drive, etc. It should be fine.
- Q:Where can I buy a cable winch that is AC powered?
- With no offense to answer 1, but in agreement with answer 2, ONLY through experience with both big LOT outlets; I'd probably try Northern first. In fact I just had a discussion with someone yesterday comparing the two; but again; it's personal preference. It's likely they get their inventory from the same distributors. For 100 pounds, and if geared at all, manual could be fine. One issue might be your intended use; portability; possible access OR NOT, to a power source; etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range