Overhead Conductor AAC cable (ACSR, AAC, AAAC, ACSS/TW, ACCC, AACSR, ACAR, OPGW)Bare Conductor
For use in overhead transmission and distribution systems and as bus connections in substations and switchyards. Solid conductors used for mechanical and grounding applications. Classes AA and A are used primarily for overhead transmission and primary and secondary distribution,where capacity must be maintained, a lighter conductor(compared to ACSR)is desired. Classes B and C are used primarily as bus, apparat us connector sand jumpers, where additional flexibility is required.
1.aluminum stranded conductor
2.overhead AAC Wire
3.medium breaking load
4.bare Al wire
AAC Technical Characteristics Based on Standard DIN 48201 / DIN EN50182
- Q:Help? I need to buy a DC 6v power cable but I'm not sure if one would work?
- Hard to say for sure. Your best bet is to go to the Memorex site and see if you can download the user manual that will have the full specs for the power cord. Then you can match everything.
- Q:New xfx 8800gt - won't power on, tried 3 power supplies, and squeals when power cable's not plugged in?
- I think its the card. This is not uncommon. Card sounds DOA. Exchange it. 500 watts is good, the others are not, but lack of power would not kill a card, I don't believe. good luck. 8800GT is a sweet card, thats what I have, I play at 1920x1080 and get between 40 and 60 FPS in far cry 2 and great frames in oblivion maxed out. I get around 30 in crysis on high.
- Q:Can I attach an 8-pin power cable to a video card with a 6-pin port?
- Actually, Yes you can. There are many cards that have the ability to use the Additional 2 Pins...but if you look at many power supplies...there are 6+2 pin connectors for such cards. The first six pins are the same as the PCIe 6pin Connnector. Just make sure your Square Pins are lined up to make sure that your voltages are correct going into your card. You have Difficulty Physically placing the Connector into the board because the last 2 pins are getting in the way....remove them...simple as that...that is how you put a square peg into a round hole...
- Q:What does an AMD Radeon HD 7850 power adapter cable look like?
- 6pin okorder.com/
- Q:question about sub amplifier power cable?
- No you can't use the radio power wire to power your amplifier. That circuit wasn't designed to carry the amount of power you'll be needing. As for getting through the firewall, generally you don't need to drill a hole. There are several holes already you can use. Find where the wire harness crosses the firewall from engine side to the cabin. Or in some cars there are circular rubber plugs in the firewall that you can run cable through. Search forums about your car to see if you can find where other people ran their power cables. In any case you need to make sure you run a dedicated, properly fused, properly sized wire. Otherwise you'll blow fuses or burn your car down.
- Q:Power boost cable?
- It is simply a 2nd USB for power alone, it does not use both USBs to transfer files, just one, the 2nd is just for additional power to improve the performance of the hard disk
- Q:my cpu is not turning on but the power button led lights if i plug in the power cable?
- Do you mean the CPU fan? Is the PC booting? Sounds like the PSU. Try swapping the PSU or buying new one(they are not dear)
- Q:hard disk power cable problem?
- The ability cable pin is truthfully a cable that connects the flexibility grant to the hot HDD, then you quite decide for a RIBBON cable to connect the motherboard-HDD-CD ROM and new HDD. whilst they are all related and you boot up the laptop will observe new hardware.
- Q:power cable for an amp?
- Of course you can. As many amps that I have installed I have only had to drill one hole through the fire wall. As long as there is a grommet you are good to go. You should be able to open the rubber up with a screw driver. Just be careful not to damage any wires.
- Q:I have the speaker,power, and negative cables. Do i need the amp remote cable too?
- yea you do...you could also put a toggle switch to it so you could turn it on yourself this is what i did and it works great.... Good Luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range