Overhead Conductor AAC cable (ACSR, AAC, AAAC, ACSS/TW, ACCC, AACSR, ACAR, OPGW)Bare Conductor
For use in overhead transmission and distribution systems and as bus connections in substations and switchyards. Solid conductors used for mechanical and grounding applications. Classes AA and A are used primarily for overhead transmission and primary and secondary distribution,where capacity must be maintained, a lighter conductor(compared to ACSR)is desired. Classes B and C are used primarily as bus, apparat us connector sand jumpers, where additional flexibility is required.
1.aluminum stranded conductor
2.overhead AAC Wire
3.medium breaking load
4.bare Al wire
AAC Technical Characteristics Based on Standard DIN 48201 / DIN EN50182
- Q:Home improvement, the wire specifications generally how to choose? Lighting, sockets, air conditioning with a few square lines? Ground specifications can be lighter than the line of fire, zero line?
- Dual-screen display expansion, but it is estimated that the graphics card is not too small to see the movie line also play the game at the same time ~!
- Q:What is the heat of the cross-linked cable?
- General model: SYV75-X (X on behalf of its insulation diameter 3mm / 5mm, the greater the larger the diameter of the larger) SYV S --- coaxial RF cable, Y --- polyethylene, V --- poly Ethylene
- Q:Cable yjv-0.6 / 1kv-4 * 120 + 1 * 70 What does it mean?
- Note: Refer to 10kV and below Cable Trench Construction Standard and Acceptance Specifications Chapter III Cable Trench and Well Construction Standard Article 3
- Q:Copper core power cable models which several kinds
- They have two kinds of total use, one is the transmission current, one is the transmission signal
- Q:With a i3-2100 desktop computer about how much money. To have a separate graphics card. Give a configuration alone, no more than 4000
- Can be buried, the general depth of 0.8 meters, the cable on the road to be added through the road.
- Q:Ask you a question: how the computer CD-ROM power supply 5V and 12V two lines? Another audio and video cable which group?
- The final settlement is the completion of the drawings, the first to complete the map on the right, clear
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- TC line laying is the use of wire steel pipe laying. Wire steel pipe is a thin-walled tube, the nominal diameter is the outer diameter of the pipe. SC line laying is the use of ordinary welded steel pipe laying. Ordinary welded steel pipe is thick-walled tube, nominal diameter is tube diameter.
- Q:What is the cable for the YJV33 cable?
- DDF (digitalDistributionFrame) digital patch panel DDF digital patch panel digital patch panel, also known as high-frequency patch panels, digital communications in the increasingly superior, it can make the digital communications equipment, digital data stream connection as a whole , From the rate of 2Mb / s ~ 155Mb / s signal input and output can be terminated in the DDF rack, which wiring, transfer line, transfer, expansion have brought great flexibility and convenience of double deoxidation (DideoxyFingerprints, ddF) 2
- Q:What is the length of the wire that affects voltage and electricity
- When the cable is laid on the multi-layer bracket, the cables are arranged from top to bottom, the first layer is the high voltage cable, followed by the low voltage power cable. The control cable is placed on the lower part of the power cable. At the bottom of the instrument cable, when the low voltage power cable With the instrument cable in the same layer of laying, should be added partition isolation. Computer communication coaxial cable, full length are required to shield the use of closed trunking.
- Q:Wire and cable manufacturing process (to be detailed)?
- Tell you an electrician commonly used "empirical formula": as long as the copper wire, cross-sectional area per square millimeter can be safely through the 4 - 5A rated current; in 220V single-phase circuit, the power per 1KW, the current For the 4.5A or so, in the 380V three-phase balanced circuit, the power per 1KW, the current is about 2A, the above values can be calculated using the physical formula is very close to the results, so the electrician at work, in order to Do not remember those "cumbersome" formula, remember that these can. Then according to this algorithm to know: every 1 mm square cross-sectional area of the copper wire, if used in 220V single-phase circuit, you can safely carry 1KW load through the current, if used in three-phase balanced load (such as motor) Circuit, you can safely carry 2.5KW load through the current
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range