I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:The living room to the bedroom cable does not work
- Submarine cables and ordinary power cables are used for power transmission, the general power cable in general steel armored after squeezing the outer jacket can be, the submarine cable in the outer jacket outside the cover and mixed with asphalt Steel armor layer to increase the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance when laying. Electrical technical parameters and the same as the ordinary power cable, the main consideration to provide cable laying when the submarine channel conditions and the sea environment. Another large length of the submarine power cable also consider the cable intermediate connector technology is reliable (in case of accidental damage or body failure). The difference between the submarine cable and the cable are said, if the need for submarine cable, in addition to the basic provision of electrical performance and other parameters need to provide laying environmental factors such as buried depth, sea water temperature, sea soil thermal resistance coefficient The
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- Friends, my task, hope to adopt! Answer: sorghum (Liang) explained: the poles are relatively high, beautiful riding on the poles is in the height of their own beautiful, so according to the meaning of harmony, the answer is sorghum.
- Q:What is the difference between a pre-branch cable and a punched clip?
- The structure of the PV cable is shown in the table. The difference between the ordinary cable and the PV cable is analyzed: The common cable can be seen from Table 1 that the conductor and the PV cable used are consistent. ordinary cable insulation and sheath can be seen from Table 1 different from the photovoltaic cable. Ordinary cable is only suitable for use in general environment. the advantages of photovoltaic power cable: high temperature, cold, oil, acid and alkali salt, anti-ultraviolet, flame retardant, environmental protection, photovoltaic power cable is mainly used for harsh environment, the service life of more than 25 years.
- Q:Power cable inspection, how many meters should be sampled?
- installation quota: cable ZR-YJV-4 * 70 + 1 * 35 is a five-core cable, you can refer to sets of "copper power cable laying cable (section mm2 below) 120? Cable "quota, and the fixed sub-sub-multiplied by the coefficient 1
- Q:PVC pipe line 6 points and 4 points which big ah?
- 35 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 105A, 105A / 35 mm2 = 3A, (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 3A) 70 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 169A, 169A / 70 square millimeters = 24A (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 24A) 1 square hai load current from 11A gradually become 24A So it is impossible to use n by the coefficient can be drawn to the current value Wire can carry the current * the applied voltage * power factor = can drive power The diameter of the wire with different diameter is not the same No specific diameter can not know the current carrying capacity How much power, depending on the voltage level Because P = UI As the saying goes: a square 4 current, underground than this small forget How much is the square here is a square millimeter Power depends on your voltage, the general small line can be directly by 5 is to eat the current to 50-120 the basic can take more than 35 can take 25 or so just personal experience to do reference to the need for basic data: 1 line, copper and iron Aluminum silver temperature 3 core number 4 diameter Probably take a square 5A diameter n square of the wire can be over n high current, resulting in n high power so that can be calculated
- Q:What are the requirements for the spacing between the strong and weak wires?
- Notebook does not have the opportunity to DIY. The reasons are as follows: Notebook motherboard non-versatile motherboard, the shape of the motherboard, positioning holes, screw holes are not uniform standards, each manufacturer's motherboards are their own engineers and then open factory production model. Notebook shell corresponding to the interface location, type and screw hole location is with a specific motherboard supporting.
- Q:What is the radiation of the laser scanning scanner?
- Shield For uniform conductive wire and insulated electric field, 6kV and above in the high-voltage power cables generally have a conductive shield and insulation shield, part of the low-voltage cable is not set shield
- Q:Pvc threading tube packaging film how to do attractive, on the grade it? Thank you great god
- ZR-KVVRP-500 is mainly used for transmission control, measurement signals and other cables. ZR: Control cable KVVRP: PVC insulation 500: Rated voltage 500 V or less 1 × 2: Two core 1.5: Wire diameter
- Q:Computer host configuration of about 1,000 yuan (preferably 1000 below) - probably as follows;
- "Electrical design of civil buildings," 8.10.13; steel cable bridge straight section length of more than 30m, aluminum or glass fiber reinforced plastic cable bridge length of more than 15m, should be set up expansion joints. Cable bridge across the building deformation joints, should be set compensation device. The telescopic section is set for temperature change; the compensating device is to prevent settlement at the deformation.
- Q:What is the warranty period for wire and cable?
- General cable maintenance period is about 15 years, but to ensure that the normal use of the environment, such as the amount of temperature is below 70 degrees, but you are more than 70 working environment to use, of course, may not be used for a year. Therefore, the most important thing is to follow the instructions to use. Wire and cable recommended Ogilvy's.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range