The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:digital pneumatic valves?Some info please!!?
- Go to the FESTO website. they should have all the answers for you in the downloadable litriture.
- Q:Are valve stem seals the problem?
- Bad okorder.com/
- Q:How does a thermal bypass valve work?
- Thermal Bypass Valve
- Q:a valve-job question?
- MOST modern engines have hydraulic lifters, which pretty much eliminates the need to have any periodic valve adjustments. You can take stock heads to a shop and put two grand into them and make better flow and bigger valves and more power, or actually buy a set of performance heads for less and make more power. the only time your valves would need to be set is when putting together a new engine, or taking apart the one you have and replacing say a head gasket or something. (in which case you would have a shop go through the heads and make sure they are up to factory specs. If your engine is running fine, and you have kept the oil clean and the motor in good tune, follow the recommended maintenance intervals in your owners manual. a valve adjustment is not going to give you horsepower.
- Q:What causes Emergency Valve on Boiler to Leak?
- The TP valve will naturally wear out over time, if it has never popped open the washer inside of it has hardened, when you opened it it didn't seat properly when it closed back up, causing the drip. This is not an unusual or dangerous condition, the TP valve will usually wear out before the boiler does, it can be quickly and easily replaced. The valve will still function with a leak, but this reduces the efficiency of the boiler. DO NOT, under any conditions, DO NOT plug the leak by plugging the opening on the valve, this creates the potential for a very dangerous condition, let it drip until it can be replaced.
- Q:Can I use sewing machine oil instead of rotor oil on my French Horn Valves?
- I want to say no
- Q:I plan on buy a BLOWOFF VALVE and woundering where does the BLOWOFF VALVE goes in my car?
- A blowoff valve is used in high-powered turbocharged engines. It allows for compressed intake air to be vented out to the atmosphere to reduce turbo lag that occurs due to excessive pressure buildup. It's not necessary for factory turbocharged engines, but if you have designed your own system you may want to add one. If you are unfamiliar with how turbocharging works - other than it makes your car go vrooom - then I highly suggest you take the car to a speed shop and have them analyse the car to determine whether you even need a BOV.
- Q:Amount of gas lost through relief valve?
- Below is one of many sites with software for sizing relief valves. Each relief valve has a specific orifice size usually indicated by a letter such as A, B, C etc. With this and the other information on the gas being relieved you can calculate the rate the valve is relieving when it is open. Note: most of the time you will be in the critical flow range so once the valve is open the flow rate will be constant until the pressure falls and the valve reseats.
- Q:Using thicker oil to eliminate valve clatter?
- 10W40 works fine. That's all I've ever run in my Explorer - and presently it has just under 200,000 miles.
- Q:What are the brass instruments with valves?
- Trumpet, cornet, tuba, baritone, alto horn, mellophone, mellophonium, Flugelhorn, valve trombone, french horn, Rein horn, Helicon, Wagner Tuba, descant horn, piccolo trumpet, alto trumpet, bass trumpet, some hunting horns (cor chasse), keyed bugles, ophioclide,unihorner, frumpet. and all those drum and bugle corp instruments. I have listed maybe 1/10 of the instruments that have come up over the years with valves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range