The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:how much would it cost to fix a busted valve in the head on a 1995 ford probe?
- stay away from it
- Q:what is the function of varible throttle valve?
- A throttle valve allows continuous control of the rate at which some fluid moves from a region of relatively high pressure into a region of relatively low pressure. An example would be in an automobile engine, where the throttle controls the rate at which air (at or above atmospheric pressure) enters the engine's intake manifold (near vacuum when the throttle is closed.) The throttle in an automobile engine is mechanically linked to the gas pedal (in case you didn't know).
- Q:Valve/pipe leaking from toilet?
- It's called a shut off valve, costs 6-7 dollars depending where you buy it. You will have to match the size of the valve to the size and type of the pipe coming out of the wall, could be copper or threaded steel pipe. Also replace the line from the valve to the toilet, this will have to be matched to the valve as well. Not a hard job but matching up all these things can be tricky if you don't know what you are looking at. Might be easier to get a handyman or plumber. If you do try it yourself do not forget to turn off the water - might have to turn the whole house off.
- Q:Gas safety valve does not work for thick slurries?
- I suggest that you rethink that application. Even if the valve does function it might not pass enough slurry quickly enough to relieve the pressure overload.
- Q:2003 civic valve adjustment?
- the factory maintenance manual calls for the valves to be checked and adjusted if necessary every 110,000. unless they're noisy (loud tapping) they probably don't require adjustment. The older Civics were very sensitive to the valve adjustment but the 2003 won't give you any problems if the valves aren't noisy. that being said, if you notice a decrease in performance or fuel economy around that mileage it won't hurt to get them checked and adjusted. hope that helps
- Q:Heart Valve Disease explination?
- Heart valves are barriers, described as doors by the Texas Heart Institute (see Resources) that control how the blood flows through the heart, and ultimately throughout the body. When one of the four heart valves becomes diseased or damaged, you are at risk for more serious heart problems because your body must work too hard to get the blood flowing. There are several causes of heart valve disease that can be treated through medications and corrective surgery. Infection Heart valve disease can be caused by certain types of infection. Older people who had rheumatic fever before antibiotics were used to treat the disease may have sustained heart valve damage. Infection of the valves themselves and the walls of the heart can cause heart valve disease. Congenital Causes Some people have heart valve disease simply due to how they were born. Congenital defects of the heart include a mitral valve that is narrower than usual, or a misshapen aortic valve. Tissue Degeneration Older people may have valve dysfunction due to a degeneration of the tissue of the mitral valve. This condition is called myxomatous degeneration. Thickening A thickening of the valve itself, most often in the aortic and mitral valves, can lead to valve disease. This is another cause that is more commonly seen in the elderly. Heart Disease You can develop heart valve disease if you have had other types of heart problems, including coronary artery disease or a heart attack.
- Q:Where is the mixer valve on a '94 Dodge Caravan with a 3.0 V6 engine?
- if it is a fuel injected vehicle and i'm pretty sure it is. It is a computer controled system you have to take it in to get adjusted.
- Q:foot valve replacement?
- Sounds outrageous to me. Besides the price I don't understand how a foot valve would cause the pump not to stop. Basically all a foot valve is, is a one way valve that allows the water to be pumped out of the well, and closes when the pump stops to keep the water from returning to the well. Maybe there is extenuating circumstances that would make the bill so high. A deep well would be more expensive than a shallow well, because there are two pipes to pull and they are much longer. It would be interesting what the invoice says the individual charges were. Parts, labor, etc. $2,599 should be enough to replace the whole system pump and all. Unless of course this is something like an irrigation pump. Good Luck
- Q:How does a valve actuator work?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How does a valve actuator work? Please suggest some design or sketch giving details of its operation. I need to operate valves on a natural gas pipeline with actuators to sense and operate the valve after recieving the signals from level switch in the system. Please help me understand the mechanism and operation...
- Q:How to adjust valves on Caterpillar C15 on-highway engine?
- Cat C15 6nz
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range