Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Gate Valve Description：
1. Selected materials, in line with domestic and international standards, high overall quality of the material.
2. In line with the requirements of domestic and foreign advanced standards, reliable sealing, excellent performance, attractive appearance.
3. Sealing pair advanced and reasonable, gate and seat sealing surface with different hardness Stellite (Stellite) cobalt-based alloy cladding made, reliable sealing, high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature, corrosion good anti-abrasion performance, long life.
4. Stem quenched and nitride surface treatment, has good corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and abrasion resistance.
2. Main Features of the Gate Valve:
stainless steel flanged gate valve Z45T-10 valve uses wedge-type elastic single gate structure, apply to the temperature less than or equal 135 degrees of water, steam, oil in pipeline and other media to open and close. Main features: body is made from precision casting, sleek style seat closed plate tightly ,reaching no leakage, no sediment, circulation, smooth, open and close flexibly.
Working medium: water, non-corrosive liquid, saturated vapor (≤ 0.6MPa)
Operating temperature: -20 °C ≤ t ≤ 135 °C
Stem: non-rising stem
Body material:Brass/Stainless Steel
3. Images of the Gate Valve:
4. Specification of the Gate Valve:
1. Product information: the gate valves supplied are mainly used for adjusting water, steam, oil, gas, and natural gas in chemical industries
2. Standards: AWWA, DIN3352 F4/F5, BS5163, BS5150
3.Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
4.Design and Manufacture:API602,BS5352,ANSI B16.34
1)Socket Welded Dimension:ANSI B16.11,JB/T1751
2)Screw Ends Dimension:ANSI B1.20,JB/T7306
3)Butt Welded:ANSI B16.25
4)Flanged Ends:ANSI B16.5,JB79
6.Test and Inspection:API598,GB/T13927,JB/T9092
B.B(Bolted Bonnet) and OS&Y(Outside Screw and Yoke)
W.B(Welded Bonnet) and OS&Y(Outside Screw and Yoke)
1. Can I get free samples?
A: Yes,we can provide you the free sample, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
A:Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment?
A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|