Non-rising Stem Metal Seated Gate Valve

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
Supply Capability:

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:


Non-Rising Stem


Body:  Cast Iron / Ductile Iron

Wedge:  Cast Iron / Ductile Iron Encapsulated with EPDM

Seat: EPDM / NBR

Shaft: SS410

Stem Nut: Brass

O-ring: EPDM, NBR

Wedge Nut: Brass / Bronze

Hand Wheel: Ductile Iron


Hand Wheel / Bevel Gearing / Square head / Electric actuator

Face to Face:

BS5163: 1986, DIN 3202 F4-F5, JIS B2002, ANSI B16.10


BS4504, DIN 2532, JIS B2212, ANSI B16.10/ANSI B16.50

Working Pressure:

16 Bar(200 PSI)

Design  and Manufacturer Standard


BS5163, DIN 3352, JIS B2043

Test Standard:

API 598  BS6755 DIN 3230  JIS B2003


Water works, Sewage, Public facilties, Building industry, Petroleum, Chemical, Steel, Metallurgy, Paper Making Industry, Foods, Beverage, HVAC

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:what type valves used mostly in pneumatic system?
I don't agree that gate valves operate quickly and that they usually don't leak. Gate valves are slow to operate specially in large sizes and they all tend to leak unless they have a soft seat and there are very few of these type of gate valves. In larger piping systems globe valves are used to throttle air but not usually as a on/off valve. Probably the best on/off valve is the soft seated ball valve. They work well regardless of size with very little if any leakage. You can get some butterfly valves with soft seats that are really designed to operate much like a ball valve but are only economic in large sizes. The disc in these valves is essentially a wafer out of the sphere and that is why they do so well.
Q:Trombone Thayer valve?
I'll tell you what, but I'm not an expert on Trombone case maintenance, but here's what you need to do. Take the Trombone case out side preferably in the full sun, open it up and lean it against a wall, or a secure object. Now run in the house a get some liquid dish soap and trot back outside to the case , and squirt the dish soap all over inside the case, top to bottom. Given you may have to lay the case down flat to do a good job, with the soap, about 3oz. is plenty. OK now stand the case back up , get the garden hose and use a spray nozzle, or use your thumb and spray the hell out of the inside of that Trombone case, paying special attention to the ends of the case. Spray that sucker until you've got soap and bubbles everywhere! Eventually though you will have sprayed away all the soap and bubbles and once that case rinses clear with the hose spraying find a nice new place to stand it up to dry, that is definitely in full sun, say at least 7-8 hours per day. Let the case dry in the sun for 2-days, may be longer depending, but leave it out there for as long as it takes for that material and fabric from within to become bone ss dry! Then get your horn and introduce it to it's new friend. NOTE: It does not matter what the case is made of metal , wood , plastic, leather or glass. It will handle the cleaning, not to worry, Blast it!
Q:yamaha warrior valve adjustment?
The mechanics charge about $40. But, you can learn to do it yourself it is easy. Just loosen the outer nut. Turn the center one til it touches. Then back it off 1/8th of a turn. Then while holding the center one tighten the outer nut. Then your done with that valve, and repeat for however many valves you have.
Q:pcv valve?
Q:Engine valve leaking?
well my guess would be u have a bad valve. just go to auto zone checkers pet boys anywhere and just get a new vavle...
Q:Closed valve on a Rainbird sprinkler system?
they dont really stick from the winter. i would say if the valve has a problem the diaphram needs replacing on the inside of it. ( all you have to do is find the same kind of valve and take the old parts out of the valve and replace them, the top, and the solenoid with the new valve's parts. they can be anywhere in your yard. ive even found the valve boxes buried under bushes. some installers don't put them in boxes, they just bury the valves. if you know where any of the green boxes are open the lids and see what's inside. sometimes more than one valve will be in a box. turn the solenoid on the valve. ( this will be the peice that the wire are connected to on the valve. dont turn the solenoid too much or it will come out. just a 1/4 to 1/2 a turn or so maybe a little more or less. and when you find the valve that turns on the zone 8 that is not working that is the valve for that section. you may even be able to hear the valve trying to come on when the timer shows it is running. if not, then check for power at the valve. if no power. there is a short, bad connection, or bad module in the timer. if power- replace just the solenoid first. if that doesnt work rebuild the valve. if you have no luck finding the box with zone 8 in it then try a few tips. get a screwdriver and poke around where some other valve boxes are. they may be close together. use a wire locator or hire a professional to locate the valve and show you how to repair it. to manually open and close the valve- open upthe solenoid like i said. or use the bleeder if the valve has one.
Q:Is my Gas Valve faulty ?
I was wondering why the flue is clogged? I've never had to clean mine. Well anyway, I use a shop vac to vacuum out any dust or rust that accumulates on the gas valve on the rare occasions it failed to work,and that fixed it every time.
Q:water inlet pressure relief valve?
It sounds like a cold water relief valve, also known as a thermal expansion valve. It leaks when your city pressure exceeds 100psi (factory setting) or the set pressure. Code requires pressure to be below 80 psi. A Watts 530C will do the trick. It is adjustable. It will cost you about $30.00 - $40.00 + labor to remove old install new. If it is a pressure reducing valve, a new one will cost about $125.00. It lowers your pressure when it exceeds max allowable per the plumbing code, 80 psi here in Florida. I use the Watts 1 25AUB-Z3 Pressure Reducing Valve for these applications and set it at 60 psi.
Q:Control valves used in oil industry?
There are other manual control valves and on/off automatic valves that are used a various places for remote or emergency control. These can be globe, gate, ball, plug or butterfly valves. They can be actuated by pneumatics, hydraulics or electric power.
Q:Trumpet problems! No noise, just air! Valves sticking!?
take the valves out and lightly apply some vegetable oil to free them up.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range