Electric Drill 1100W
* Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1100W / 9A
* No-load Speed: 0-1000/0-2000rpm
* Chuck capacity: 16mm (3/5")
* Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
* Packing size: 49*45*25cm/6pcs, 18/19.5kgs, 2760pcs/20'cy
Applications of Electric Drill 1100W:
- Hammer drilling in masonry, concrete and natural stone ( recommended diameter range 12 to 25 mm)
- Small penetrations with percussion core bit on masonry (up to 68 mm dia.)
- Light chiseling mainly on masonry
Features And Benefits of Electric Drill 1100W:
- Lightest combihammer in the TE-Y class (SDS max)
- Top performance despite extremely compact design and low weight
- Maximum operating comfort thanks to innovative, perfectly balanced ergonomic design with D-grip
- Rugged and durable
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The use of pneumatic tools:1., the air is easy to obtain, and the work pressure is low, the used air can be discharged locally, without the need to recover the pipeline2. gas viscosity is small, flow resistance loss is small, easy to central gas supply and long-distance transportation3. pneumatic actuator, high movement speed4. the pneumatic system has a strong adaptability to the environment. It can work reliably in a wide temperature range, humid and dusty environment, with a slight leakage, no pollution to the environment, no fire and explosion hazards, and safe use5., simple structure, convenient maintenance and low cost6. long life of pneumatic components7. pneumatic actuators of the hydraulic output than small, fast, strong adaptability, can exercise in the flammable, explosive, heavy, damp, the impact of the harsh environment, no environmental pollution, long service life, simple structure, easy maintenance, low price.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low