Key Specifications of Glazed Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Glazed Porcelain Tile:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- Tile okorder.com/
- Q:How to maintain shower tiles?
- eww... think of all the soap scum and mold that will grow in the nooks and crannies of the tiles. you'll need to clean a lot to keep it under control.
- Q:tile issues?
- I have used a long-handled ice scraper that was sharpened. It didn't necessarily make the job easier, but at least I could stand up! It also gives you better leverage. OH, and wear gloves to protect uour hands.
- Q:What are the advantages of Marco Polo Tiles? How to choose the tiles?
- You can go to CityTogo to see the above Marco Polo tiles it
From the appearance point of view, the color should be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the other can be identified by the sound, with a hard light flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better quality. Or can use water droplets in the back of the tile, see the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile, on the contrary, that the density of sparse, its inherent quality than the former is excellent. In addition, from its hardness point of view, with the tile pieces of the edges and corners scratched each other to see broken fragments broken, if it is fine, hard, or leave scratches rather than loose, soft, or left scattered powder, It is good quality. These are common sense
- Q:how to prepare divider for making cement tile?
- The metal frame that divides the tile into different sections is made from strips of metal carefully bent and soldered into place. I have seen steel ones and also brass mold patterns. The key to it is to have the bottom of the strips perfectly flat and level so that when you pour in the liquid cement mix, each color stays in its own compartment. See the link below to see a mold pattern and also the finished tile from it. A lot of history and more photos are on the second link.
- Q:can i test my shower waterproofing before i tile?
- === removing the tiles to correct the leak --- fine --- getting the tile cement and grout behind the good tiles is not recommended === unless you can put a fan in the shower to get it dry and leave it on for the day === if you take the shower test then yo
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- It most likely needs to be dry wiped with a few rolls of paper towels or cheese cloth. Try to dry wipe it then mop it. If it still seems hazy then you may need a product like Lithofin PowerClean. I can't imagine the dry wipe technique not working unless you didn't grout it properly.
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- Glazed tile pollution cleaning method:
For glazed tiles, the glazed layer of the brick is very dense material, colored liquid or dirty things will not penetrate into the brick body, the brick surface of the contaminants of the use of wiping water or add some cleaning spirit wipe the brick Surface can be removed from the brick surface dirt, if it is a strong sense of convex tiles, convex cracks inside the squeeze a lot of dust, then use the brush brush, and then rinse with water to remove the brick surface dirt.
Tile cleaning method of tiles:
For tiles, for household contaminants, the following cleaning agents can be used for cleaning:
1) Pollution type: daily cleaning
Cleaning method: you can use the mop, and then use detergent, soapy water can be cleaned
2) pollution type: tea, ice cream, grease, beer
Cleaning method: you can use soda solution can be cleaned.
3) Pollution type: sediment, rust, mortar
Cleaning method: Use sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid solution. Put it in the brick surface, put it aside for a few minutes after the wipe, pay attention to the hand for good protection. Amway has a special tile cleaner effect is also quite good! If it is lime, putty powder, white latex dripping brick surface, use the blade carefully scraping can be.
4) Pollution type: paint, drawing pen
Cleaning method: you can use turpentine, acetone wipe, home use toothpaste also has a good decontamination effect.
5) Pollution type: soy sauce, vinegar, carbon end
Cleaning method: the use of clean toilet effect is better.
- Q:which is best for bathroom floor tile? Ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble?
- Any tile can go into a bathroom and on the floor, just pick what you like the best. I wouldn't recommend anything really slick, such as a shiny marble or granite, or a shiny glazed ceramic. If installed properly, none should crack, regardless of type, unless something unforseen happens, such as a slab crack. 12x12 tiles wouldn't be too big for a small bathroom. Go bigger if you'd like. 16x16, or 18x18 even. The bigger the tile, the bigger the bathroon looks (it's an illusion) and also, the less grout joints to clean. Try your local tile distributor for the purchase of your tile before you go to Home Depot or Lowes, as they have a better quality of tile and they aren't really expensive like people think. Sometimes you can find good deals through the distributors on a discontinued tile or a sale. Make sure you get extra tiles in case one breaks or cracks in the future, especially important if you purchase a discontinued tile. Good luck!
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- Mosaic Tile Kitchen
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range