Description of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
* Rated voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1200W
* No-load Speed: 850rpm
* Chuck capacity: 16mm
Packing Information of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
Packing in color box.
Ctm size: 53*36*25cm/10pcs
20": 5870 pcs
Standard Accessories of 1200W Low Speed Drill:
Side handle 1pc
Depth gauge 1pc
Carbon brush 1pc
Instruction manual 1pc
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor spark. 1) the carbon brush and commutator rotor, no free contact. 2) the connection spring on the carbon brush nest is burned, and the person who is burned is not able to connect normally. A vicious circle, sparks plus sparks. Machine failure will also occur.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range