210mm Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 220-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power:S1:1200W S6:1500W
* No-load Speed: 5000rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
45°x90° H36x W305mm
0°x45° H65x W210mm
45°x45° H35x W210mm
* Blade Diameter: 210mm 24T, TCT
* W/brush motor
* Packing: 75.5*42.5*35.5cm/1pc, 15/18kgs, 240pcs/20‘cy, 505pcs/40’cy
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Fetures of Miter Saw 8" 210mm:
8" double bevel with sliding
With sigle laser
Big cutting capacity
General acessories: dust bag, wrench, blade, aluminum extension table, wood clamp
<img style="FLOAT: none" title="Miter Saw 8" 210mm" src="http://file2.okorder.com/prod/2013/12/17/d3e5266e35a0cec17d53694061408136/3eb15f85c6cf5d970709f0707360b6a2.jpg"/>
<img style="FLOAT: none" title="Miter Saw 8" 210mm" src="http://file2.okorder.com/prod/2013/12/17/5caa5ac15c967741b7c6f77ced5f12d3/ebd3db33852da1c95b86da952b844a4e.jpg"/>
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- I was doing a power tool, you said this is a good point, I suggest you buy brand electric tools, East into a really good, but you buy when I suggest you go to the East into the store to buy if to go to other places to buy will be expensive, and not necessarily the East into true. There are a lot of imitation in East into sell, buy electric tools as long as buy a good brand of machine authentication
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The series motor is usually used. The series motor is connected in series because the stator and rotor windings are connected together, so when the current is reversed, the magnetic field is reversed, so the torque direction remains the same. However, according to this principle, the motor works at 180 degrees after the torque is gone, so even the AC motor, but also need to reverse, in order to work like a DC motor.The rectifier also needs to be rectified if it is operated under the direct current. The rectifier bridge is very small. On the circuit board, there are four diodes close together, mostly rectifier bridge
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- At the same time, reversing operation, pneumatic tools, small size, high speed rotary speed, easy to adjust, no danger of fire, the air compressor can also be used in the house, is the best choice for sheet metal, paint, furniture manufacturing, auto hub processing, etc..
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range