Wood Pattern Printing Color PPGI Steel Coils
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 11 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1200000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CNBM Printing steel coil is the product based on the metal steel, of which surface is finally installed of the plastic film (PVC PE) in addition to being firstly covered with the coating and printed ink in.
The coated layer of printing steel plate consists of chemical and filming layer, primer coated layer, pattern printed layer and surface coated layer.
The top and back coating shall generally be the application of the weatherproof paint, as well can be the application of the paint with special capabilities such as stain-resistance, anti-static capability, sterilizing capability, finger-print prevention and etc.
Festures of PPGI：
1. Environment friendly
2. Lower cost and maintenance
3. Long using time up to 10 years
4. Fast construction, time saving and labor saving
5. Easy cleaning
Protecting from scratchs and contamination (Option)
Various printing patterns,3 color overprint
Chemical resistance, formability and patterns multiformity
Workability, corrosion resistance and adhesion to the primer coating
Corrosion resistance and adhesion to the substrate
PRINT PPGI COLOR CART
- Q:Steel or stainless steel
- Steel often has impurities that can generate fumes, which cause a fever identical to smoke inhalation. You always need to be concerned about what you are breathing around hot metal.
- Steel coils are an essential component in the production of storage tanks and silos due to their strength and durability. These coils are typically made from high-quality steel and are processed through various manufacturing techniques to attain the desired thickness and shape. In the production process, steel coils are first uncoiled and then cut into specific sizes and lengths to meet the requirements of the storage tank or silo design. The coils are then shaped into cylindrical sections, using bending and rolling machines, to create the main body of the tank or silo. Once the desired shape is achieved, the coils are welded together to form a continuous and secure seam. This welding process ensures that the tanks and silos are leak-proof and can withstand the pressure exerted by the stored materials. Furthermore, steel coils also play a crucial role in reinforcing the structure of storage tanks and silos. They are often used to create the roofs, bottoms, and other structural components of these storage units. The strength and resilience of steel make it ideal for withstanding the weight of the stored materials and any external forces that may be exerted on the tank or silo. Additionally, steel coils can be coated or treated with protective materials to enhance their resistance to corrosion and extend their lifespan. This is particularly important for storage tanks and silos that are used to store corrosive substances or are exposed to harsh environmental conditions. Overall, steel coils are a fundamental element in the production of storage tanks and silos, providing the necessary strength, durability, and structural integrity required for these storage units.
- There are several different methods of annealing steel coils, each with its own advantages and applications. The main methods include full annealing, process annealing, and spheroidize annealing. Full annealing is the most common method and involves heating the steel coils to a temperature above its critical point, typically between 800 and 900 degrees Celsius (1472 and 1652 degrees Fahrenheit), and then slowly cooling it down in a controlled manner. This process helps to refine the grain structure of the steel, making it softer and more ductile. Full annealing is often used to relieve internal stresses, improve machinability, and enhance the overall mechanical properties of the steel. Process annealing, also known as subcritical annealing or stress relief annealing, is a method used to reduce the hardness and brittleness of steel coils. It involves heating the coils to a temperature below its critical point, typically between 550 and 650 degrees Celsius (1022 and 1202 degrees Fahrenheit), and then slowly cooling them down. This process helps to relieve internal stresses that may have developed during previous manufacturing processes, such as cold working or welding. Process annealing is commonly used to improve the formability and toughness of steel coils. Spheroidize annealing is a specific type of annealing that is used to soften high carbon and alloy steels. It involves heating the steel coils to a temperature slightly below its critical point, typically between 650 and 700 degrees Celsius (1202 and 1292 degrees Fahrenheit), and then holding it at that temperature for a prolonged period of time. This allows the carbides within the steel to transform into rounded or spheroidal shapes, which increases the steel's machinability and ductility. Spheroidize annealing is often employed in the production of cutting tools, bearings, and other applications where improved machinability is desired. In addition to these main methods, there are also variations and specialized techniques that can be used for specific purposes, such as recrystallization annealing, intercritical annealing, and solution annealing. Each method has its own set of parameters and temperature ranges, and the choice of annealing method depends on factors such as the type of steel, desired mechanical properties, and the intended application of the steel coils.
- Q:Iron too heavy for Ulysses but if there was any iron used id imagine it was steel. Can steel go deeper into sun than iron? Compare two bolts.. 1steel 1iron..is there a difference to what the steel can do?
- Dont understand are you going to put them in sun ? Sun made from gas wich is on fire. Its impossible to get to the sun and not to get burn. Steel is really more solid and strong than iron so its more hard to break it or to bend. But in camparing of fusion temperature - iron is a bit more better, though it would not make a big difference .From metals - tungsten has the highest fusion temperature - near to 3400 C . Iron is near to 1530 C, steel is near to 1300 -1500 C. So according to this tungsten can go most close to sun. Right near the sun temperature is millions of degrees so anything will fuse and burn there.
- The different grades of steel used in manufacturing steel coils can vary depending on the specific application and requirements. Some commonly used grades include low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, stainless steel, and alloy steel. Each grade has its own unique properties and characteristics that make it suitable for different purposes in the manufacturing process.
- Q:What are the pros and cons of non-stick and stainless steel pots and pans ?Thanks
- Non stick doesnt stick but after time the non stick doesnt stay non stick and then time to replace Stainless steel. some things may not stick but its best to put down a little pam, or cooking oil, and or aluminum foil
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of springs by being compressed or wound into a helical shape, which provides the necessary flexibility and resistance to support various applications.
- Steel coils are inspected for coil set using deflection measurement by subjecting the coil to a controlled force and measuring the amount of deflection or bending that occurs. This is typically done by placing the coil on a support system and applying a known load or weight onto the center of the coil. The deflection or displacement of the coil is then measured using sensors or devices that can accurately detect any changes in the coil's shape. This measurement helps to identify any potential coil set, which is a condition where the coil retains a curved or bent shape even when unrolled.
- Q:Please give me the name of the steel, and the percentage of materials from what It consists, if you can give me five types of steel it will be better so I can decide. Thanks.
- Old worn out files...Different lengths ...Different thicknesses...Super hard steel
- There are several different methods available for surface cleaning of steel coils. The choice of method depends on the specific requirements and conditions. 1. Mechanical Cleaning: This method involves the use of mechanical tools such as wire brushes, sanding discs, or abrasive pads to physically remove dirt, rust, or other contaminants from the surface of the steel coils. It is commonly used for light cleaning and can be done manually or with the help of automated equipment. 2. Chemical Cleaning: Chemical cleaning involves the use of various cleaning agents or solvents to dissolve or loosen contaminants from the surface of steel coils. This method is effective for removing oil, grease, or stubborn dirt. Different chemicals can be used depending on the type of contaminants and the desired level of cleaning. It is important to follow safety guidelines and use appropriate protective equipment when using chemical cleaners. 3. Power Washing: Power washing or pressure washing utilizes a high-pressure water jet to remove loose particles, dirt, or contaminants from the surface of steel coils. This method is effective for large-scale cleaning and can be combined with chemical cleaners for enhanced results. It is important to adjust the water pressure according to the type of surface and use appropriate nozzles to prevent damage. 4. Pickling: Pickling is a chemical cleaning method that involves the immersion of steel coils in an acidic solution, typically a mixture of hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. This process removes scale, oxides, and other impurities from the surface of the steel. Pickling is commonly used for heavy-duty cleaning and preparation of steel coils before further processing or coating. 5. Electrolytic Cleaning: Electrolytic cleaning utilizes an electric current to remove contaminants from the surface of steel coils. The coils are immersed in an electrolyte solution, and the application of a direct current causes the contaminants to dissolve or dislodge from the surface. This method is particularly effective for removing rust or corrosion and can be used in conjunction with other cleaning methods. It is important to consider factors such as the type and condition of the steel coils, the level of cleanliness required, and any specific industry standards or regulations when choosing the appropriate method of surface cleaning. Regular maintenance and cleaning of steel coils are essential to ensure their longevity, performance, and resistance to corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like