|Place of Origin:|
Sichuan China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
1 year (or 2000 hrs)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Overseas third-party support available
2.Rocky bucket:3.6 cbm
3.Engine: 162kw Shangchai C6121
3.6cbm bucket front loader Chenggong CG956G
CG electric-hydraulic transmission with four forward speeds and three reverse
Working cycle time shortened to 10.0s;Working hydraulic system applies pilot control
Full hydraulic steering system
Newly-designed dash panel and operation box equipped on seat
A/C and fuel gauge
Electronic-control backward-open engine cover for easy maintenance
Strengthened bucket with wear-resisting plate and teeth
A diagnostic port is set on the cab floor for easier maintenance of pumps and valves
Rated Power/Rated Revolution
Rated Load Weight (kg/lb)
Max.Dump Clearance (45°Discharge) (mm/ft′in″)
Dump Reach (Max.Dump Clearance) (mm/ft′in″)
Max. Forward Speed (km/h/mph)
Min. Turning Radius (mm/ft′in″)
Action Time of Working Device(s)
Lifting Time of Working Device(s)
Bucket Capacity (m3 /yd3)
Breakout Force (kN/kip)
Overall Size(L*W*H) (mm/ft′in″)
Operating Mass (kg/lb)
- Q:Is it wiser to leave the lid of a top loader washer up or down?
- I have a newer (3 yrs old) front loader, and the directions specifically say to leave it open when not in use in order to avoid odor and wetness problems, but you should check the owner's manual that came with your machine. If you no longer have the owner's manual, you can easily find it on-line by googling it.
- Q:A 50 a class loader is how much money?
- The price of the loaderBrand is differentThe price is differentThere are different configurations, the price is not the sameAverageBetween 240 thousand and 320 thousandIf the configuration is highAbout 500000 more
- Q:Problem with my Top loader washing machine?
- Very tricky. Is your machine still under warranty? It's best to get a technician down as they may have to dismantle the drum in order to remove the clothes. -
- Q:can you put a q loader on a vs3 or a pilot 08?
- Yes, you can put a Q-loader on just about any paintball gun. The question is, is it worth it to use a Q-Loader? Will you only be shooting a couple hundred paintballs per game? Can you afford the high price of the Q-pods? Can you afford the higher quality paintballs you will have to use? Do you know that if you run out of paintballs, you can't borrow paint effectively in game.
- Q:Best Electronic Loader for Fully Auto?
- A good idea would be to get a VL, the egg one, and cut off the top. Attach it to the bottom of the can, and use it to feed into the side of the gun. it will be odd looking though, but can be painted to look like the ammo feed box on a machine gun. OR you could look into a qloader type deal, or one of the backpack hopper systems (which are rare) and mount it to an ammo box. Line the inside with something to guide the balls to the feeder.
- Q:Is the loader subject to annual inspection?
- According to the State Council "Regulations" special equipment safety supervision, quality inspection administration issued the "supplementary" catalogue of special equipment, clear into the special equipment field (plant) in special vehicles, excavators, loaders, scrapers and machines no longer belong to the field (plant) in special vehicles, local quality supervision departments no longer loader, scraper and backhoe loader of excavator, the workers issued a "special equipment operating personnel certificate", it is no longer on the personnel documents examined.
- Q:trying to hack my wii and I cant load any burned discs and I cant load my games in any usb loader Help please?
- If okorder.com or get someone to do it for you correctly. Also your hard drive need to be formated to WBFS (check for WBFS manager 3.0) for most USB loader programs to see the drive.
- Q:50 how much oil does the loader consume per hour?
- Different brands, different models, different working conditions, different drivers, not the same oil, oil consumption per hour is not the same, generally in the 15 liters or so.The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc..
- Q:How to calculate charge per hour for use of the loader to recover costs?
- Start by finding all the puzzle pieces, then ..... All charges / all hours = charge per hour. The first clue is that the machine will last at least 10 years, when it hits is salvage value. so, machine cost is 130-10 = $120,000 dividing tire and major repair costs by 1,500 hrs of use per year gives the intervals for those expenses, which you add in however, the trick is that the last set of tires and last major repair will allow the man to operate his truck 12 years (x hrs per year [ = all hours] x cost per hr) = those costs. List it out and add it up then divide; but see note below. I do not know what you mean by 16% interest. You did not mention he financed the truck, so are you trying to determine his opportunity cost lost (of leaving the money in the bank) or are you saying inflation is running at 16% per year, so your tire and repair estimates have to be increased to the price level of the year he pays for them? And then of course he must charge for his time (or collect more from the leasee-operator of the rig. Is that what you mean by 16%? His mark-up?) P S Why did you change from truck to loader?
- Q:usb loader gx update - black screen?
- Oh yeah I have the same problem!!! LMAO I seriously do :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range