|Place of Origin:|
Sichuan China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Chenggong 3.0t front end wheel loader CG932H
Operating weight 10200 ± 200kg
Load capacity 3800kg
Rated Capacity 1.7m3
Max. Traction Force 106kN
Breakout Force 106kN
Working cycle time 9.1s
Max. dumping height 2964±50mm
Max. dumping reach 950mm
Wheel track 1902mm±10mm
Min. turning radius 5200mm
Max speed 33km/h
Engine Xichai 6DF1D-12G Optional: Weichai Duetuz Engine DF-Cummins 6BT5.9 engine
Engine type 4 stroke, supercharging, water cooling
Rated power of engine 92kW
CG932H wheel loader represents our 30 series wheel loaders, which is known for its strong power, robust frame, stable performance, ergonomic design, simple maintenance as well as applicability in different working conditions. CG932H wheel loader is generally characterized by the following features.
1. It adopts a wet axle and has over 60 new designs on the hydraulic, electrical, and pipe systems.
2. This heavy equipment machine is provided with a turbocharged engine and an optimized radiator system.
3. Specially-made hydraulic steering.
4. It has a strengthened bucket with a plate that is wear proof.
5. The driver-friendly cab is equipped with optional A/C.
6. Backward opening engine hood.
7. The braking system of this standard wheel loader is optimized to give it a strong and reliable braking effect.
- Q:The better loader for the Spyder MR3?
- Definitely get an Egg 3. It is a proven performer. The Fasta is a top-heavy POS. I've known one too many players that lost their Fasta loaders during a game -- came right out of the (MR3) marker feedneck and hit the ground, cracking the shell and snapping the loader feedneck -- broken paint in the loader and the remainder dumped all over the ground. Not a pretty sight.
- Q:Backhoe Operation - What is it that's secured to the loader frame of a backhoe?
- The back side are counter weights and the front is the boom.
- Q:I have chosen to pay cash for when I need health care, why does that make me a free-loader?
- That makes you a young man with no preexisting conditions who has yet to suffer major illness. You're also clearly not married with children. And the majority of your premise is just mixed up talking points.
- Q:what does top loader only mean?
- Only loaded from the top, NOT front loading. hope that helps
- Q:What is loader and linker?
- In some computer programming languages, it is possible to write and compile the program in segments rather than all at once. When you do this, there are usually references that can't be resolved since they are in other segments (and at this point, each segment is completely independent of other segments). To combine the segments together into one program (and to complete the unresolved references), a LINKER is used. To actually run the program, it must first be loaded into memory. Usually, the compiler/linker makes a relocatable executable file. This simply means that the executable program can be loaded anywhere in memory (By comparison, a non-relocatable program must go into one specific place in memory). When the LOADER loads the program, it does the final steps to fix this iteration of the program into a specific place in memory (usually loading a specific memory address into a program register. The compiled program already has its memory references relative to this register, so it just needs a starting value). I hope this make sense. I'm writing it while I'm falling asleep at the computer
- Q:where can i download a free pogo auto loader?
- That site no longer has the downloader- Is there any other site?
- Q:usb loader gx wont detect my usb?
- I get the same problem for warriors of rock. xD
- Q:Empre halo too loader questions?
- Motor speed goes up to 6 for fastest feeding, although i do not recommend setting it that fast. Fields often limit rate of fire to 15 bps or less, so you don't need the loader to go crazy since you won't be allowed to let your gun go crazy. Motor speed of 3 is enough. Microphone sensitivity tells the loader what to listen for. Set it to 1, the lowest sensitivity, since spyders are relatively loud when firing. Too high of a sensitivity, and the loader will pick up more noise than necessary, then try to feed when you don't need or want it. Feed stack is the stack of balls inside the feedneck. The Halo Too can monitor the tension it places on the stack, and adjust accordingly. If it feels the tension is too much, it will ease off so it won't crush the balls. Set it to 1, which is for on.
- Q:photo swapping/doc loader?
- If okorder.com, where you can upload and flexibly manage your photo collection. And while you’re there, you can connect with other people who love photos, share your passions in interesting photography groups, and learn new things by looking at other people's pictures from around the world. Thanks for using Photomail, and happy image-sharing!
- Q:should we keep our 20 something maytag top loader or replace it with a new front loader?
- If its still working well, keep it for now. I had a repairman come and do maintainence check on my 14 year old Whirlpool W/D and told him I planned to get a front loader when I build my new house in 2 more years. He told me to just get a large capacity top loader because the parts in a front loader are easily damaged by loose things that may fall out of clothes pockets or if stuffing comes out of a bedspread. My mom's front loader had to be repaired 3 times in 2 years because when my sisters and I would all go home to visit and be doing laundry, in variably one of our husbands or the kids will have left coins in a pocket and they got in the spin mechanism under the tub. Fortunately, my dad knows how to fix them. THe repairman said that the problem is compounded by the fact that front loader parts are more expensive and also since more people own top loaders than front loaders, the parts aren't kept in stock by the shop, so when he has to replace them, he has to order them and it can be a week or more before he gets the part to bring back and install. My washer will need a new transmission before too long, but will hopefully hold up until I get my house built and buy new appliances. I'm going to go ahead and get a front loader then because I have a large family and I need to knock out more laundry per load run than a top loader will fit. I'm hoping that if I get one that is high quality and I keep on top of my family's pockets, I won't have to replace any parts for a long time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range