rated bucket capacity
1.2m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
5633 × 2120 × 2712mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai R 4105G 57
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 — 105 × 125mm
55kw — 2200r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ — 280A
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
4.8s ± 0.2s
9.2s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
16/70 — 20
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Penny sleeve/top loader question?
- Those are called Team Bags.
- Q:Do you have to be 18 to purchase a muzzle loader?
- I know you have to be 18 to buy black powder and smokeless powder so I would assume yes that you have to be 18 to buy a muzzle loader and bullets. Could just make your own bullets with lead and a mold.
- Q:Does the PSP custom firmware Pro B come with an ISO loader?
- make constructive basic modules in ISO/CSO are disabled, and execute BOOT.BIN is likewise disabled. you could substitute the settings in the restoration menu by applying conserving R whilst booting up your PsP.
- Q:US Civil War Muzzle loader?
- Civil War Musket Kits
- Q:What is a bootstrap loader?
- A bootstrap loader or boot loader or simply bootstrap is a simple program or a series of programs that locate the operating system and start it running. For a PC, the sequence starts by executing some simple instructions in Read Only Memory - the BIOS or Basic Input Output System. This normally loads the next step, which is some further simple code in the first sector on the hard disk. This code locates the next stage of the boot sequence which is some more complicated code normally stored at the front of the disk partition (logical disk - the C: drive).
- Q:Will My Spyder Fasta Loader Work with a Proto Matrix Rail?????
- Your Fasta will work and you should not have any issues with the loader keeping up with your PMR. Just my two cents... I am not a big fan of Fasta loaders. One of my friends broke the feedneck on several occassions just from running. It seems to be a little top heavy. He was using it with his Mini but he is currently in the process of looking for a new loader. He originally bought his Fasta to use with his MR-3 before he sold it. I had another friend (plays in the same group) that just bought a PMR Special Edition. He sold his Fasta after playing with the combination a few games. He ended up upgrading to a Halo B. It might not be a bad idea to sell your loader and upgrade. I use a VLocity Jr with Gangstar V2 chip with my PMR. It works great. I was using a Halo B and Empire Reloader B before I bought my VL.
- Q:Loader shovel skills
- Followed by the rear wheel is strictly prohibited. Because the loader digging force, the driver is usually in the original soil and stone shovel to dig mountain solid operation process, if improper operation is easy to appear the two rear wheel ground tilt phenomenon. This tilt action landing inertia, will cause the bucket's blade fracture, bucket deformation; rear wheel high when it is also easy to cause the front and back racks and other structural welding cracking, and even plate fracture. Third is strictly prohibited impact heap. Shovel loader ordinary material, you can use the II file operations, it is strictly prohibited to file II file above the orientation of inertial impact pile. The correct method should be when the bucket is close to the material heap, change the gear to I in time, and complete a shovel process.
- Q:Usb Loader GX problem?
- Also you don't need to format the drive to WBFS anymore, a FAT32 formatted drive with a folder named wbfs will work and not freak out windows every time you plug it in.
- Q:Question About Front Loader Washer...?
- Look in the manual to see what the code f is...go from there.
- Q:Does whether you have a top or front loader washing machine make a difference in the smell of the clothes?
- Your friend is probably using more detergent, fabric softener or dryer sheets than you. My clothes always smell stronger than my friends even though I use less sometimes.. or hers will smell stronger because she adds so many dryer sheets in the dryer. I have a top loader and my friend has a front loader lol. Her front loader kind of smells like mildew though for some reason.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range