Detailed Product Description
material for carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, such as ASTM A105, A182, A350, A694, ST35.8, ST45.8, ST37.2, C22.8,
The production base total area is about 82,300 square meters.The annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with fine processing technology and advanced detection means.
The company has passed Rhine, Germany(TüV) ISO9001 quality management system certification , European pressure equipment and materials PED97/23/EC certification and German pressure equipment and materials AD2000-WO certification. It has also passed the pressure pipe components manufacturing safety registered certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration and classification societies certified .So a more effective guarantee is provided for the quality of the products.It has become the one of the enterprises firstly through the certification in the industry.It plays an important leading role in the industry.
The high-quality products are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, ship, natural gas , pipeline industries and so on.It has won the users good evaluation.At the same time,the products are exported to Europe and the United States, the Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia regions and other countries.
- Q:The system, main equipment, piping and so on should adopt the fixed type heat preservation structure, the flange, the valve and so on should adopt the removable heat preservation structure. What is called the fixed heat preservation structure?,
- See the construction of the 5.11 removable insulation in GB50126-2008, and then follow the specifications.
- Q:In the heat treatment, "flange" and "oxidation" there is a difference? Or is it just a different name?
- First you "flange" is wrong, should be "blue" it should be a kind of oxidation. It is the antirust treatment of metal surface. Should the general are included in the oxidation within barffing.
- Q:What are the differences between the clamping and flange styles of valves?
- Would also like to ask the 2 floor, in general, even if the length of the structure of a very short clip on the butterfly valve, the closure of the pipe along the direction of the thickness of the flange will be more than spacing it?
- Q:What type of flange does the 159*6 pipe fit with?
- Can only tell you is DN150 pressure is how much, you did not say, use the industry also did not say. Do you use continental flanges or American flanges?. So I'm not sure what the exact model is
- Q:What is the chord distance of the flange?
- The center distance between 2 adjacent bolt holes on the flange
- Q:What is the connection between the valve and the flange seal?
- After the valve flange sealing plate is normally called flange blind plate, as they are sealed in the middle of things, generally have metal winding pad or Teflon pad. D219x6 (outside diameter * wall thickness) is the specification of the pipe. As to how big the 150 pipe is, this is the standard piece. When you go to the hardware store or the manufacturer to buy it, it is OK to tell him that it is DN150's flange.
- Q:What's the size of the 1 inch flange? What's the thread of the hole on the flange?
- It's an inch size, depending on what kind of flange you want, and one inch is 25.4 centimeters.The American Standard flange is expressed in inches. Domestic flanges are represented by DN for flange type and size, the DN25 A series is 34 in diameter (tubing), and the B series is 32 in diameter (tubing)
- Q:What are flanges, ID and PCD?
- ID refers to the inside diameterOD refers to the outside diameterPCD finger spacingPlus the number of holes and thickness (T)These parameters are the basic parameters of the flange, but also the key parameters.You'll be able to determine the flange by knowing these parameters.
- Q:The daily standard flange 10K is equivalent to the domestic standard. How much pressure?
- Japanese 10K corresponds to the national standard PN=1.0MPaThe first floor is wrong, can not be equivalent to American Standard, because American Standard PN=Class 150ib is the lowest standard, less than PN=2.5MPa or American Standard are PN=Class 150ib.
- Q:What do you mean by flange 2''3'' 4''?
- It should correspond to DN50, DN80, DN100 flanges
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average