Detailed Product Description
we can produce all kinds of EN1092 flanges
The main material for carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel, such as ASTM A105, A182, A350, A694, ST35.8, ST45.8, ST37.2, C22.8, SS400, SM400B, 20Mn, 20 #, Q235, 16Mn, F304/304L, F316/316L, F321, LF2,F11/42/46/52/60/65, 15CrMo, 12Cr1MoV such.
The production base total area is about 82,300 square meters.The annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with fine processing technology and advanced detection means.
The company has passed Rhine, Germany(TüV) ISO9001 quality management system certification , European pressure equipment and materials PED97/23/EC certification and German pressure equipment and materials AD2000-WO certification. It has also passed the pressure pipe components manufacturing safety registered certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration and classification societies certified .So a more effective guarantee is provided for the quality of the products.It has become the one of the enterprises firstly through the certification in the industry.It plays an important leading role in the industry.
- Q:Who knows the connection flange - 2.5 inches RFSO DIN PN 40? What does that mean? What's the country's standard, RFSO?
- RF SO means a sudden neck flange, DIN is the German standard, PN40 is the pressure level (40 kg) pressure.Elbows DN65 (73) - 73 OD x 2.6 WT, which means nominal diameter DN65 elbow, the outer diameter of the actual size of 73mm, 2.6WT means 2.6mm thick.Ball VALVE - 3 PIECE - 3 PIECE DN2.5''- SW is 3 mm thick tube, DN2.5 "means a false statement, but said 2.5", it can be said DN65, nominal diameter refers to the ball valve, SW socket welding.
- Q:Can the motor and reducer be flanged?
- Yes, of course. If the dimension is not suitable, the transition flange can be used
- Q:Why I can not find the SolidWorks2012 of the body flange buttons?
- The base flange is the first order of the sheet metal module. If the sheet metal module is not opened, it can be inserted under the sheet metal, and the first one is
- Q:What is the flange palace?
- It should be the water seal. You'd better describe it in detail
- Q:The weld flange valve needs flange sheet not
- The welding flange valve needs the valve body and the both ends to connect the flange to weld together, needs the flange piece;The butt welding connection valve, the socket welding connection valve, the connection end does not need the flange piece;You mentioned the welding flange valve should be clear whether the welding connection, or flange and valve body welding?.
- Q:Flange FWN what do you mean?
- WN means butt welding. The overall flange is IF
- Q:Why should the bolt holes in the flange be arranged in the midspan?
- Easy installation;Uniform standards are conducive to design;From the mechanical structure, the medium span, uniform force, extended service life.The bolt hole is a bolt hole, and the hole of the anchor bolt of the equipment is embedded when the concrete is poured in the pouring equipment.Bolts: mechanical parts, cylindrical, threaded fasteners with nuts. A class of fasteners consisting of two parts, head and screw (cylinder with outer thread), which must be fitted with nuts for fastening and connecting two parts with through holes. This form of connection is called bolted connection. If the nut is screwed down from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection belongs to the detachable connection.
- Q:Steel flanges (mechanical machining) can produce forgings flanges? Grades range from B to pressure piping
- Steel flanges (machined) can produce forged flanges, but without forging qualification
- Q:What do you mean by "RF", "A" or "B" in the flange?
- A is an international general (commonly known as imperial tube) steel pipe, caliber B is the national standard (commonly known as metric pipe), steel pipe caliberFor example, DN100 PN1.0 20#RF (B) is the path 10010 kg pressure 20# material, 108 caliber flange flange.The DN100 PN1.0 20#RF (A) is a 10010 gauge, pressure 20#, 114 gauge flange.
- Q:Which is the same diameter flange and flange lid?
- The same type of flange cover must be more expensive than the flange, such as DN1000 flange weight of about 98 kilograms, flange cover weight is more than 430 kg
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average