Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
*Technology Relay Control System+Micro compute programed control
*LCD Display / LED Display
*Info: Input Voltage/Output Voltage/Load Usage/Time Delay/Normal Working/Protection
*Protection Over Voltage
*Output voltage ≥248v±4
*Low Voltage Output voltage ≤188V±4
*Over Loading more than 120%
*Over Temperture 120±10
*Delay time Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
*Circuit breaker Regulator /By Pass
*Input Voltage AC150-270V(A Type); AC135V-AC270V(B Type); AC105V-AC270V(C Type)
*Output Voltage 220V+-3% ; adjustable
*Phase Single Phase
*Ambient Temperature -15-45C
*Waveform distortion no additional wave form distortion
*Insulating Resistance Normally more than 2MΩ
- Q:Adjustable DC regulated supply current is unstable
- This seems to be a component performance instability. Capacitors, diodes, transistors are possible.
- Q:What is the meaning of the regulator accuracy?
- Regulator accuracy is the output voltage regulation accuracy single-phase 220V three-phase 380V conventional are 3% higher accuracy of the output voltage more stable, of course, the more expensive the price
- Q:Use multimeter and DC power supply should pay attention to what matters
- Multimeter use time to pay attention to gear.
Used to detect the circuit is good or bad when using low blocking.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- I think you should ask is the difference between switching power supply and linear DC power supply right?
Switching power supply is the unstable DC power through PWM or other means into a series of pulses, and then these pulses to rectify and filter to get a stable DC power supply, this approach is relatively efficient.
Linear power supply is through the way to get a stable power supply, low efficiency.
- Q:Why does DC power supply trip every time? Can you explain the specific reasons?
- Which may be short-circuit, the proposed repair.
- Q:How to control the DC regulated power supply output current constant?
- Power supply can not do, you need is a constant current source.
- Q:On the 1.2V DC power supply problem
- Do not know how much current you need for the load, do not know whether the current value of the load required is constant, or how much the required current in the normal working state changes, do not know the need to output the 1.2V voltage stability needs How high can not give a specific program.
- Q:DC power supply what brand of the better ah
- See you want to simulate or CNC.
And your budget, and the maximum voltage and current you want.
Shenzhen wheat, Gu Wei, Eddie Si Domestic: Interlock, Guwei, Edwards. Foreign: Agilent, Kikuchi.
- Q:Siemens CNC system 810D what regulator power supply good? Or is it good?
- The Voltage regulator wide range of industrial, mechanical and electrical equipment and other large range. Regulator classification is only regulator accuracy, reaction time, work physics is different. There is also a question to tell you that the Hills UPS in China really few agents, are generally anti-licensing or OEM traders up to (professional industry said). If you are a Siemens system, may wish to consider looking for manufacturers to do with Siemens - Mei Ze power to talk, a surname Yin (Yin), 27659789-8009, people say. Service tracking fast. (I was his client). But if it is the original Siemens, may be equipped with a stable. May be equipped with a 20KVA. Because you have to take into account the momentary impact current of the machine. hope this helps.
- Q:Is there a voltage regulator for CNC machine tools?
- CNC machine tools need to install the regulator. Why do not I say that there is a need for it, because in the grid output voltage stability of the region can not install the regulator. But for the power grid output voltage instability is necessary to install the regulator, because the CNC lathe CNC system, inverter, drive these electrical components have his power supply range requirements (+ -20%), when the external voltage High or low about 20% of these electrical components either produce an alarm, or chaos work. So whether the need to install the regulator depends on your area where the grid voltage output, if there is no need to install a stable regulator.
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average