Phase: Three Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Adopted compensate voltage technology
2.Wide input voltage range
3.Over voltage protection
4.Output voltage three phase auto-balance
5.High precision of output voltage
6.With bypass system
7.Anolog,LED display optional
- Q:Is the switching power supply output from a regulated or pulsed power supply?
- This is hard to say, switching power supply is very wide, can be DC power (regulator or steady flow) and pulse power, depending on the specific load demand.
Better mobile phone charger is the output of the pulse, which is conducive to the battery life, the output of the DC also. On the phone battery charging is still more complex, not the general regulator or steady flow power can be completed, to use a dedicated chip. Regulator and steady flow operation should also be changed according to the charging process.
Please refer to the relevant literature.
- Q:Adjustable DC regulated power supply works
- The working principle, application and prospect of the voltage source. First, the working principle of DC power supply DC power supply is a 220V frequency AC power conversion voltage regulator output voltage of the device, it needs to go through the transformer, rectifier, filter, regulator four links to complete. The working principle of the four links is as follows: (1) Power transformer: is a step-down transformer, it will convert 220V AC voltage to meet the required AC voltage, and sent to the rectifier circuit, the transformer by the secondary side of the transformer voltage The (2) rectifier filter circuit: rectifier circuit converts the AC voltage Ui into pulsating DC voltage. And then filter the filter circuit to filter out the larger ripple components, the output ripple smaller DC voltage U1. Commonly used rectifier filter circuit with full-wave rectifier filter, bridge rectifier filter.
- Q:What is the significance of DC regulated power supply?
- With the rapid development of today's society, the application of electronic systems is becoming more and more extensive. Electronic equipment has become an indispensable part of people's daily work and life. As the heart of electronic equipment power system to the electronic equipment to provide the necessary energy plays a vital role. Power system Good security and reliability is an important guarantee for the normal operation of electronic equipment.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- Switching power supply is through the switch on and off work, the output and input is not linear, the relationship is not obvious.
DC power supply is a step-down linear power supply, the output and input into a linear.
- Q:Use 7812 to make a positive 12V DC power supply
- The secondary voltage of the transformer is preferably set to about 12.5V. Because 12.5V sine wave AC voltage peak is 17.6V, after the bridge rectification after 15.2V ~ 15.4V, and 7812 instability voltage is 2V, generally leave about 1V margin is about 3V more appropriate. If the transformer secondary voltage is set to 16V, the peak is 22.6V, after the bridge rectifier over 20V, 7812 to dissipate the power of 8V × output current, when the current reaches the rated 1A, 7812 own power consumption More than 8W, will be very hot, and may even be damaged due to overheating.
- Q:What is the capacitance behind the DC regulated power supply?
- The filter is used to filter out current pulse burrs
- Q:Strange op amps and trips made of adjustable regulated power supplies, how does it work and where is it?
- I was the first time I saw this structure, I understand this:
LM338 - 5.0 is a precision 5V voltage reference, the dynamic internal resistance is very low, the typical value is 0.6Ω, op amp LM308 is the emitter follower connection, 2,3,6 feet equal, that is, V2 = V3 = V6 = 5V, Rs and triodes constitute a parallel regulator circuit, and the op amp is the controller.
Vin ↑, V3 ↑, V6 ↑, Io ↑ (op amp output current), I7 ↑ (op amp supply current), Ie ↑, URs ↑, Uout ↓.
- Q:How to control the DC regulated power supply output current constant?
- Power supply can not do, you need is a constant current source.
- Q:What is the difference between regulated power supplies and regulators?
- Can provide a stable voltage output are called power supply, also known as power regulator, referred to as the regulator. By use is divided into; AC power supply and DC power supply
- Q:What is the difference between regulated power and UPS power supply?
- By use is divided into; AC power supply and DC power supply
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range