Packaging & Delivery
With wooden case
1.SBW-F-50VA three phase servo model
2.Low/high voltage protection,over-loading, over-heating protection
We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.
We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
- Q:How does the output resistance and ripple factor affect the regulated power supply
- The smaller the load, the greater the output current may make the power overload protection, the ripple on the power supply system and feedback have an impact
- Q:How do I use a digital multimeter to measure current? Or how do you calculate the output power of your regulated power supply?
- First, prepare a resistor (preferably the resistance wire, you can change the length of any), the resistance wire access circuit, measuring the no-load voltage and the ratio with the resistance wire voltage, constant adjustment of the length of the resistance wire, when the voltage is reduced by 10% , Measuring its current, this time is about the power of the full load power.
Details can refer to the Chinese electronic DIY home of the relevant information
- Q:Transistor series regulator circuit
- You are right, the current is so gone. Regulator tube can indeed be seen as a voltage source, but the internal impedance is very large.
By reason, with the regulator can also be directly for the power supply, but then, the resistance is the current limiting resistor, the output current will be small, may not meet your requirements.
With the transistor as a regulator tube, a big reason is to reduce the power supply resistance, increase the power output capacity (current).
- Q:What is the use of negative pressure power supply output negative pressure
- Most analog amplifiers have negative voltage, and some digital circuits also use negative voltage. The amount of negative voltage, multimeter hit DC voltage DC block, red pen on the ground, black pen on the negative voltage can be measured.
- Q:In the experiment, which two ways to obtain DC power supply
- With the transformer step-down, after rectification filter, regulator to obtain adjustable power supply
- Q:How to describe the power supply voltage accuracy
For example, there are 100 dollars to be distributed to 7 individuals assigned to the accuracy of 1% in terms of the proportion of money that is to say the exact value of the yuan points to reach the points
- Q:Why Capacitor Filtering in DC Regulated Power Supply
- Large capacity capacitor or energy storage components! Can improve the power of the power load performance! The same can also short-circuit return residual high frequency And AC signal!
- Q:What should I pay attention to when using a function signal generator and a DC regulated power supply?
- When using the function signal generator, pay attention to the output signal from small to large, slow adjustment
- Q:Siemens CNC system 810D what regulator power supply good? Or is it good?
- I had a mold in a factory. It is better to have a good regulator like you are in this case (unless your factory often goes to power or wants to extend the time). UPS generally do CNC machining centers are rarely used, unless the special nature. UPS is for the uninterruptible power supply, there is frequency, voltage regulator, filter anti-harmonic, lightning protection and other functions. As long as the application in the room monitoring, banking systems, telecommunications, transportation, aviation, medical equipment, SMT placement machine, component packaging equipment, etc. more. But for the company, the high cost.
- Q:What is the current of the DC regulated power supply?
- DC regulated power supply current do not tune! Only regulator does not transfer flow!
DC constant current power supply voltage do not tune! Only flow regulator is not pressure!
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average