Packaging & Delivery
2,input voltage : 100V-260V
3,output voltage : 220V+/-10%
4,over/low voltage, overloading protection
- Q:DC power supply CH1.CH2 two channels with wire connection and not connected What is the difference
- This type of CH1 CH2 is output independently. Two channels do not need to be connected. If you want the two channels to be output in parallel or in series, you only need to press the front panel of the parallel button or series button.
- Q:What is the capacitance behind the DC regulated power supply?
- Is used for filtering. DC capacitor power supply in front of the capacitor is also used to filter. Rectifier bridge is rectified, composed of four diodes.
- Q:How to determine the power of the power supply
- Power output power can be roughly estimated, the estimated method: the maximum output power of the power supply = output voltage x maximum output current
Rated output power of the power supply = output voltage x rated output current
- Q:Ultra-low voltage automatic power supply how to use
- ` And then one is your regulator is broken! There is a load and you do not match the regulator, the regulator can not drag the load! Question: I was the regulator of the 3000V ``
- Q:High - precision 5V power supply
- Then you might as well buy a 5V switch power supply of the province but also to do their own or computer power line ah at least enough
- Q:Maintenance of mobile phone power supply is best used to what
- Switching power supply small and exquisite, but the ripple is relatively large.
- Q:Can DC Regulated Power Supply Output Negative Voltage?
- 1, the power supply is the two output terminals to negative as a reference, you can think it is a positive power supply, with positive as a reference, it can be considered a negative power supply.
2, DC power supply refers to the ambient temperature, load size, input voltage and other factors will make the DC voltage regulator output voltage changes in the power supply.
3, the power supply of the classification of many methods, according to the type of output power supply DC power supply and AC power supply; according to the regulator circuit and the load connection is divided into series power supply and parallel power supply; The working status of the tube is divided into linear power supply and switching power supply. According to the circuit type, there are simple power supply and feedback type power supply. So many of the classification is often so that beginners puzzled, do not know where to start. In fact, it should be said that these seemingly a lot of classification between the methods have a certain level of relationship, as long as the level of this level can naturally distinguish the type of power.
- Q:Transistor series regulator circuit
- First, you have to know that the VT working state is in a magnified state or a saturated state, so VT's Ube> 0. VT is in magnified state, Ube = 0.7v.
D5 to ground voltage (ie VT base voltage) = VT Ube + circuit output voltage Uout
Uout = Ud5-Ube
- Q:What is the current of the DC regulated power supply?
- DC regulated power supply current do not tune! Only regulator does not transfer flow!
DC constant current power supply voltage do not tune! Only flow regulator is not pressure!
- Q:Is the switching power supply output from a regulated or pulsed power supply?
- This is hard to say, switching power supply is very wide, can be DC power (regulator or steady flow) and pulse power, depending on the specific load demand.
Better mobile phone charger is the output of the pulse, which is conducive to the battery life, the output of the DC also. On the phone battery charging is still more complex, not the general regulator or steady flow power can be completed, to use a dedicated chip. Regulator and steady flow operation should also be changed according to the charging process.
Please refer to the relevant literature.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range