Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Automatic Voltage Regulation
2.Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
3.Wide input voltage range
4.Short Circuit & Over load protection
5.Selectable Delay Time
6.Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
7.Select LED,Meter display
- Q:From the old computer to remove a switch power supply can do what, can be used when the power? how to use?
- Yes, the main power is enough power.
Voltage and current are appropriate.
- Q:What is the difference between a regulated source and a constant voltage source
- Regulator is fixed at a voltage value, and constant pressure it is adjustable ah
- Q:The use of DC power supply. The (Single-chip, op amp, circuit)
- Positive and ground is positive voltage, measured negative and ground is negative voltage. it is necessary
- Q:Why the output of DC power supply does not allow short circuit
- It will burn it out.
Regulator is to keep the voltage almost constant.
Short circuit will have a lot of current generated, which has a lot of heat, the result is the power is broken.
- Q:7815 power supply circuit diagram of the problem?
- This is nothing to calculate, are experience only. In addition the other two capacitors on the right is generally a electrolytic capacitor (large capacity) +1 non-polar capacitor (small capacity), to improve the high-frequency power output characteristics
- Q:Half-bridge switching power supply and the commonly used by the three-terminal regulator block compared to the power supply, what are the characteristics
- Switching power supply work in the conduction and cut off the two areas, the work of low heat, low power consumption
- Q:What are the main types of power supply?
- Category: divided into the following four categories:
AC power supply
DC power supply
Inverter power supply
Switching power supply
AC power supply
Also known as AC voltage regulator. With the development of electronic technology, especially the application of electronic computer technology to various industrial and scientific fields, all kinds of electronic equipment require stable AC power supply, power supply directly can not meet the needs of the exchange of power supply to solve this A question.
- Q:Switching power supply with load capacity difference is what reason.
- 1 switching frequency
2 output filter inductance capacitor is too small
3 output feedback loop fault, which is a bit connected to 1
4 labels are wrong
- Q:What is the main purpose of DC power supply?
- UTP3700 series DC power supply is a laboratory general power supply, I, II two with constant voltage, cross flow function (CV / CC) with these two modes can be automatically changed with the load changes. With the master and slave from the work function, I Road for the main road, II way from the road, in the tracking state, the output voltage from the road with the main road changes, which need symmetrical and adjustable bipolar power supply Occasions are particularly applicable. I, II two-way each can be output 0-32V, 0-2A / 3A / 5A / unipolar or 0- ± 32V, 0-2A / 3A / 5A / dual power supply. Each output has a digital display indicates the output parameters, easy to use, can effectively prevent malfunction caused by damage to the instrument.
III for the fixed 5V, 0-2A DC power supply for TTL circuit test, single board machine, single-chip power supply, safe and reliable. UTP3700 series modeling novel and beautiful, reasonable structure design, with high stability, high reliability, excellent performance, low price. Applicable to the production, scientific research, experiment, teaching and other fields.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when using a function signal generator and a DC regulated power supply?
- When using the function signal generator, pay attention to the output signal from small to large, slow adjustment
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range