||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,ERW,Saw,Forged,Spring,EFW,Extruded
||LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel,Square,U Channel
||Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Copper Coated,Galvanized,Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Tinplate for Food Pakcaging and Chemical Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:Does the tinplate have a tensile rate? Thank you heroes!
- Where Sn is the tin plating, tin tin iron is also called the iron horse known as tin plating English, abbreviated as SPTE, is a commercial pure tin plating of cold rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Solvent cleaning: This is the traditional way, from the middle of the Qing Dynasty period have been used, it is with a cleaning agent such as solvent, steam coal, white oil (to waterlogging, water purifier, hydrocarbon and so on).
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- Generally used in rolling and sheeting. The tinplate is usually below 0.2mm and needs to be subjected to 2 cold rolling. Of course depends on the thickness of the raw material.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The iron material thickness uniformity in the welding process, welding voltage and high requirement of control, the slightest mistake will cause breakdown or welding point is easy to fall off. As for the production of specific steps, personal suggestions to the scene you see, because the whole process is relatively simple, and when it comes to the production process and principle very boring, tedious. So, if you just want a rough understanding, there is no need for this.
- Q:How to quickly open the bottle?
- Put the tins of canned fruits soaked in hot water for 3-5 minutes, so that the tank gas temperature rises, the pressure is increased, which is the principle of expansion and contraction. Turn the canned fruit bottle upside down for a while. When the liquid in it breaks down the vacuum inside and outside, tap it in the bottom with your palm and pull it gently. It's easy to pull apart.
- Q:What's the head iron?
- Tin plate (commonly known as tinplate) refers to the surface coated with a thin layer of metal tin steel plate. The corrosion resistance of SPTE is poor, the general condition of 24H will appear rust smoke test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range